ADVERTISEMENT

A Williams

• Thread starter anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
  • Start date
Clearly the only silver lining here is that he went to a school that we do not play again within the next 4 years, so other than not having him on our sidelines, he won't be playing against us.

Coming to collect the rent, we own the Gators and we both know it.

Like a little boy whistling in a graveyard at night......somewhere inside of you....you're scared.

When UF was owning UGA, they were getting National championships. You guys are only getting disappointments.

I'm 36 years old.....and I wasn't even a twinkle in my father's eyes when uga won their last national championship.

Last edited:
I know you can't see it, but if this happens as you claimed it did, it really makes Kirbs look like he has no idea what he is doing. To recruit a kid for years, then at the last minute think "Wow look at that kid in the next class, I want him instead!" makes Kirbs look like an idiot.

More logical explanation: Kirbs wanted the kid and didn't get him. It happens.
Sure it does but we'll never know for sure. What I do know is James Williams has been in Athens like 20x.

Sure it does but we'll never know for sure. What I do know is James Williams has been in Athens like 20x.

Do you know anything about James Williams other than he's rated a 5-star? Because here's some facts for you...he's a headcase who has played for 3 high schools in 3 years. He's also 220 as a junior and runs a 4.8...he isn't playing safety for anyone with that speed at the next level.

He first got his high rating years ago when he was bigger and faster than everyone else. You probably couldn't find any coach in South Florida who thinks he's the best safety in the region much less the best safety in the country. And that's from one person that coached against him. Contrast that to somebody like Tyrique Stevenson who you did sign who everyone knew was a beast. Every 5-star isn't a 5-star, but nobody celebrates recruiting trophies like your fanbase so carry on.

Like a little boy whistling in a graveyard at night......somewhere inside of you....you're scared.

When UF was owning UGA, they were getting National championships. You guys are only getting disappointments.

I'm 36 years old.....and I wasn't even a twinkle in my father's eyes when uga won their last national championship.

Georgia defines itself by State Championships. Hadn't you heard?

Reactions: Justpeachy7
nuh-uh. you are.

giphy.gif

Coming to collect the rent, we own the Gators and we both know it.

Own at what? Certainly not winning national titles. Congrats on those wins in the leather helmet days, though.
Exactly, he posted this post the same day we beat them in hoops. Sure, UGA doesn't care about hoops or anything else except football. Football...the sport they only have one true title in and the sport they haven't won the title in since 1980.

The pinnacle of their sports fantasia is they can beat UF all while hardly winning the conference during their run.

Just to be clear A Williams didn't take that official because he didn't have a spot.
So are you telling us kirby didn't want him? Is that really the story you are going to throw out?

Flashback:

UGly spent time effort and $$$ hiring away DB-U's CB's coach, partially in hopes of getting 4-star CB Kaiir Elam to sign a LOI with UGly. Elam took his OV to UGly on the same weekend that UGly hired Warren, (to greet him)... o_O

Dan quickly replaced Warren with UF's former CB's coach Torrian Gray.
He had gone to the Wash Redskins after a previous HC'ing change
Gray then helped sign CB Kaiir Elam. So, how's that worked out for Dan so far?

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Sophomore CB Kaiir Elam (Fr All SEC) is Florida's representative in meetings with the SEC's Football Leadership Council convening in Birmingham, Ala. on Fri.& Sat.

Elam made a strong impression in his first year in a Gators uniform. The true freshman CB played in all 13 games with 5 starts, including the last 3 of the season. The Riviera Beach native was 2nd on the team with 3 interceptions, adding 11 tackles and 4 pass breakups. He was one of 7 true freshmen in the FBS to record 3 or more interceptions. All 3 of his picks came in the 4th quarter, including his last one that sealed the victory for the Gators in the Orange Bowl. :cool:

~ Elam marks the 4th consecutive freshman DB since 2017 to be named to the Freshman All-SEC Team for the Gators (Marco Wilson, CJ Henderson, Trey Dean III).-- He accomplished this while all 3 of those other All SEC CB's were still on the 2019 DB-U roster..... :eek:

Note, CJ left early (Jr) for the NFL draft, but Wilson, Dean, and Elam will all still be on the 2020 roster, along with 2 rsFr CB's, Hill (4Gms) and Kembrough 2 Gms) along with the 5 top quality incoming FNG CB's.
#7 CB Jahari Rogers 6-0 170 **** - EE
#11 CB Ethan Pouncey 6-1 160 **** - EE
-----
#23 CB Avery Helm 6-2 170 ****
#27 CB Mordecai McDaniel 6-1 195 ****
#33 CB Fenley Graham 5-9 171 ***
==========

Eight 2020 Gators invited to the NFL Combine:

RB Perine
WR Cleveland
WR Swain
WR Jefferson
CB Henderson
DE Zuniga
DE Greenard
P Townsend

None of them were 5-stars.
The first 5 were 4-stars, the last 3 were 3-stars (coaching)....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT