ADVERTISEMENT

#9 Note Dame -7 tonight?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Vegas is wanting money on them given that spread and how awful FSU has been plus they lost a lot. I still see them covering.

😴

Haven't really paid attention to either teams situation this year. Hopefully ND pounds them.

Last edited:
I cant stand ND. Neither team is in the SEC. Go FSU on this one. I know I may get some flak on this one because that is like one of you guys rooting for UL.

Notre Dame is just an average team. They lost a lot of players from last years team including the QB and many of their olineman which was the strength of their team last year.

Reactions: martycat1
Notre Dame is just an average team. They lost a lot of players from last years team including the QB and many of their olineman which was the strength of their team last year.

Build in the excuses early for our dominance. Smart

So the Notre Dame QB is a Wisconsin transfer. With the exception of Russell Wilson(grad transfer), Badger QB's historically suck.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I cant stand ND. Neither team is in the SEC. Go FSU on this one. I know I may get some flak on this one because that is like one of you guys rooting for UL.
Not from me. ND is and has been overrated for years. Heck I’d be tempted to pull for UGLY over them (just tempted mind you).

Reactions: martycat1
It is hard to not root for #10...............but damn those uniform colors just make it so difficult..

No you do... Flanigan is just a fvcking moron. Our guy plowed the punter, spun him around, and hurt him lol how tf is that not roughing the punter
How was that "pass" not a fumble? That was unbelievable, the review booth blew that bigly. He pulled the ball down, palmed it, then lost it trying to tuck it in. That's one bizarre rule, even if by the book.

Reactions: gatordad3
Notre Dame is not very good. I'm so over those guys getting inflated rankings for no reason other than being ND. FSU showed some heart today, have a few skilled guys, but they are not good on either line of scrimmage.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Gotta give FSU credit, considering the last 3-4 years they have had, they played well tonight. At no point in time did they just kick the bucket and have the team collapse and give up.

Something we haven't seen in years from them now. Be magnanimous and give credit where it's due. If they hold out and play like that every week, no doubt they will be ranked come time we play them. Easily of all the ACC teams I watched this weekend, they played the best. Take that for what you will based on if you think ND is good, great, mediocre, or what have you. FSU didn't play like they had lost the game before the coin flip as we have seen the past several years now.

I said it last year they wouldn't be down forever and it was a true kick in the teeth that we didn't get to play them in 2020 when we had possibly our best team since the last national title and they had one of their worst. Guaranteed wins in this series are hard to come by and we got cheated out of one in 2020. Gonna have to work for it in 2021 if they keep getting better.

I won't make jokes about Warchant tonight as this board isn't exactly the life of the party these days either. Hopefully Gene Williams has some other form of employment though other than living off of Warchant subs. (he is offering free 30 day subscriptions to warchant.com on his post game podcast right now for what it's worth)

Can have a decent season with Milton staying healthy and a little luck. Travis isn't a QB and needs to only be in for certain plays. OL played ok imo. Look competent enough to keep the class intact is all I ask.

Gotta give FSU credit, considering the last 3-4 years they have had, they played well tonight. At no point in time did they just kick the bucket and have the team collapse and give up.

Something we haven't seen in years from them now. Be magnanimous and give credit where it's due. If they hold out and play like that every week, no doubt they will be ranked come time we play them. Easily of all the ACC teams I watched this weekend, they played the best. Take that for what you will based on if you think ND is good, great, mediocre, or what have you. FSU didn't play like they had lost the game before the coin flip as we have seen the past several years now.

I said it last year they wouldn't be down forever and it was a true kick in the teeth that we didn't get to play them in 2020 when we had possibly our best team since the last national title and they had one of their worst. Guaranteed wins in this series are hard to come by and we got cheated out of one in 2020. Gonna have to work for it in 2021 if they keep getting better.

I won't make jokes about Warchant tonight as this board isn't exactly the life of the party these days either. Hopefully Gene Williams has some other form of employment though other than living off of Warchant subs. (he is offering free 30 day subscriptions to warchant.com on his post game podcast right now for what it's worth)
I believe Gene is an attorney or was an attorney at one point back in the 00's.

Nevermind, found this article. He retired from that in 2003 and WC was his main gig.

This day and age with social media it is where most recruiting news breaks, especially Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT