611,775 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS this year
2,988,860 Deaths caused by cancer this year
356,964 Deaths caused by malaria this year
13,471,905,281 Cigarettes smoked today
1,819,256 Deaths caused by smoking this year
910,202 Deaths caused by alcohol this year

390,251 Suicides this year
$ 145,586,404,939 Money spent on illegal drugs this year

The liberals should stop all alcohol and tobacco production and get the hell out of the abortion business if lives and saving them is the purpose thereof. This world is effed up but our government is just making it worse.

And MOST experts agree that the true number of cases is off by at least a factor of 25-40.

More deaths in the world from Suicides, 100 times more from cancer, more from malaria, more than three times from alcohol.

Religion or Science need to "mitigate" these evils not Nancy Pelosi and her friends in a 3 trillion dollar folly.

Flatten The Curve not the whole effing country!
where do these stats come from? I have a shit ton of people I want to hit with this.

Required information that is rarely given out. o_O

Died From ---- OR ---- Died With (CDC stats) ---- Co-V19 :cool:

[QUOTE="BSC911, post: 1721362, member: 79616"]Both are widely available. It can be more than one thing, you know.[/QUOTE]

A-hole claims, not backed up with a link to the Died From stats. :oops:

As far as I know, only Colo is listing both numbers, but imo, every state should be. :cool:
And the CDC should be required to list both numbers. o_O

I got your dork swingin' bubba.

Rock solid BS-C911 data found at the link....

Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of May 19, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated periodically. Additional information will be added to this site as available.

I will assume that you didn't know that the Colo CoV deaths listed included an alcohol positioning death that was listed as a CoV death. This kind of reporting is not a rare occurrence, in Colo or anywhere else. o_O

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

Other reporting systems use different definitions or methods for counting deaths.

Your BS is never-ending... :cool:

Reactions: gatordad3
I got your dork swingin' bubba.

Rock solid BS-C911 data found at the link....

Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of May 19, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated periodically. Additional information will be added to this site as available.

I will assume that you didn't know that the Colo CoV deaths listed included an alcohol positioning death that was listed as a CoV death. This kind of reporting is not a rare occurrence, in Colo or anywhere else. o_O

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

Other reporting systems use different definitions or methods for counting deaths.

Your BS is never-ending... :cool:
You've cracked the code. No one has died from the Rona. its all a hoax. We're free!

And some of them haven't been counted

NBC News: Florida official says she was ousted for refusing to censor coronavirus data.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ted-refusing-censor-coronavirus-data-n1210551

Zero doubt some have missed. It would be incredibly dishonest of you if you were unable to admit that clearly the fingers are on the other side of the scale. 50 to 1 in the other direction? That seems like a conservative number, no pun intended.

Do you still believe China's Covid-19 tally? I haven't been on the board but I'm hoping that you do.

Zero doubt some have missed. It would be incredibly dishonest of you if you were unable to admit that clearly the fingers are on the other side of the scale. 50 to 1 in the other direction? That seems like a conservative number, no pun intended.

Do you still believe China's Covid-19 tally? I haven't been on the board but I'm hoping that you do.

While I don’t believe much of anything that comes out of China, I do believe you pulled that 50:1 figure out of your ass. But knowing where you guys get your information from, I’m not surprised that you think that.

It’s all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad!

While a twit like you believes that could never happen.

Racist -- FAILED

Nazi / Fascist -- FAILED

Russian Collusion -- FAILED

Ukraine Quid-Pro-Quo / Bribery - FAILED

Hydroxychloroquine -- FAILED

And on and on it goes from the Dim-Moe-Rats... o_O

While a twit like you believes that could never happen.

Racist -- FAILED

Nazi / Fascist -- FAILED

Russian Collusion -- FAILED

Ukraine Quid-Pro-Quo / Bribery - FAILED

Hydroxychloroquine -- FAILED

And on and on it goes from the Dim-Moe-Rats... o_O
How are those HCQ injections working out for you?

While I don’t believe much of anything that comes out of China, I do believe you pulled that 50:1 figure out of your ass. But knowing where you guys get your information from, I’m not surprised that you think that.

Did you notice my question mark at the end of the 50 to 1 statement? What does that typically indicate?

Yes, a conspiracy against Trump is crazy talk. That's implausible, right?

If you're so intellectually dishonest as to not be able to admit that the death by Covid numbers are skewed towards Covid deaths as opposed to other causes, I'm wasting my time. I don't mind alternative viewpoints but I do mind flat out dishonesty.

It is a fact that unhealthy people are more susceptible to Covid. They're also more susceptible to the common flu. If a man on his deathbed with stage IV cancer dies of the flu, did the flu really kill him? I'd love an honest answer to that question. Will I get one? I'm skeptical.

In the late 80's, when the progressives wanted to show us the impact that AIDS was having on society, did they count pneumonia as the cause of death for AIDS patients or did they call it what it was....another casualty from AIDS?

Pick a standard, you can't have it both ways based on political winds.

Did you notice my question mark at the end of the 50 to 1 statement? What does that typically indicate?

Yes, a conspiracy against Trump is crazy talk. That's implausible, right?

If you're so intellectually dishonest as to not be able to admit that the death by Covid numbers are skewed towards Covid deaths as opposed to other causes, I'm wasting my time. I don't mind alternative viewpoints but I do mind flat out dishonesty.

It is a fact that unhealthy people are more susceptible to Covid. They're also more susceptible to the common flu. If a man on his deathbed with stage IV cancer dies of the flu, did the flu really kill him? I'd love an honest answer to that question. Will I get one? I'm skeptical.

In the late 80's, when the progressives wanted to show us the impact that AIDS was having on society, did they count pneumonia as the cause of death for AIDS patients or did they call it what it was....another casualty from AIDS?

Pick a standard, you can't have it both ways based on political winds.
That’s ironic.

If they have the virus, it contributes to their death. Is it the sole reason? Of course not. But you certainly can’t assume they would have died anyway. That’s the point of the death count.

It should hit 100,000 by the end of the week. No matter how much you Trumpers try to downplay it or make up fake numbers.

That’s ironic.

If they have the virus, it contributes to their death. Is it the sole reason? Of course not. But you certainly can’t assume they would have died anyway. That’s the point of the death count.

It should hit 100,000 by the end of the week. No matter how much you Trumpers try to downplay it or make up fake numbers.

So pneumonia killed all of those AIDS patients, not AIDS?

Internal bleeding kills 30k Americans every year....not the guns, right?

Setting aside your celebration of those numbers, only an idiot would blame the sitting president for those deaths.

Where's your condemnation for the WHO? The Chinese? It's all on Trump for you. And I bet you don't believe that you and people like you are politicizing the pandemic, amirite?

You aren't a reasonable nor honest person. That's a shame.

BamaFan1137 might smoke, joke and take dope, but he doesn't play games. He lays it out. I'm glad he's on my side. I hope he's on my side.

Reactions: nail1988
BamaFan1137 might smoke, joke and take dope, but he doesn't play games. He lays it out. I'm glad he's on my side. I hope he's on my side.

He's absolutely on your side.

I have issues with Trump. As an honest man, unlike some (BSC), I can freely admit as much. I won't lie for the sake of partisanship. The left today wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it were sitting on their face.

Biden and Sanders are not the answer. Biden was awful before his dementia and the left has clearly agreed with that sentiment for 40 years.

Setting aside your celebration of those numbers, only an idiot would blame the sitting president for those deaths.

Where's your condemnation for the WHO? The Chinese? It's all on Trump for you. And I bet you don't believe that you and people like you are politicizing the pandemic, amirite?

You aren't a reasonable nor honest person. That's a shame.
Why would anyone celebrate deaths. That’s just a ridiculous talking point Trumpers make up to deflect blame.

The WHO? Sure, they’ve made mistakes. But cutting off funding seems like an overreaction.

The Chinese? Of course they share part of the blame by hiding the facts. What do you expect? They’re commies. I expect better from our government.

And I’m politicizing because Trump is more worried about his TV ratings and getting re-elected than being honest with the public. He’s the one you should be blaming, not some internet poster.

Why would anyone celebrate deaths.

Great question. But that is exactly what you are doing. I'm certain those deaths sadden you but for damn sure you, and those of a similar mind, plan on capitalizing on a crisis. I don't understand how you can possibly deny it. Read your own posts.

That’s just a ridiculous talking point Trumpers make up to deflect blame.

It's a recognition of reality.

The WHO? Sure, they’ve made mistakes. But cutting off funding seems like an overreaction.

So we should continue to poor money into the WHO while blaming Trump for the pandemic? Seems reasonable. Good Lord.

And I’m politicizing because Trump is more worried about his TV ratings and getting re-elected than being honest with the public.

And you're more worried about "anyone but Trump" than you are about the recognition of facts.

He's absolutely on your side.

I have issues with Trump. As an honest man, unlike some (BSC), I can freely admit as much. I won't lie for the sake of partisanship. The left today wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it were sitting on their face.

Biden and Sanders are not the answer. Biden was awful before his dementia and the left has clearly agreed with that sentiment for 40 years.
Just so you know who you’re dealing with, I own this board. The rest of you are just visitors. I hope you are a better challenge than that other Bama fan, Ghost of Some Stupid, who cried to the mods about how mean I was to him and tried to get me banned to no avail. He even gave me a LAST WARNING. That was pretty funny.

since you’re a Bama fan, settle this debate. People on here say Birmingham is a better city than San Francisco. What say you?

Last edited:
Breaking News: If the U.S. had begun enacting social distancing just a week earlier in March, about 36,000 lives could have been saved, disease modeling suggests.

Breaking News: If the U.S. had begun enacting social distancing just a week earlier in March, about 36,000 lives could have been saved, disease modeling suggests.

Same modeling that predicted that we would lose 2 million?

Newsflash, we're in uncharted territory. None of these people know what they're talking about. Very smart people, people I still try to believe in today, cannot abide by what they said or predicted 30 days ago.

Just so you know who you’re dealing with, I own this board. The rest of you are just visitors. I hope you are a better challenge than that other Bama fan, Ghost of Some Stupid, who cried to the mods about how mean I was to him and tried to get me banned to no avail. He even gave me a LAST WARNING. That was pretty funny.

Not sure what that has to do with me. GOMM and I have had our differences but I've seen him take you to task more than once on "your" board. Either way, I'm my own man...and you and I have conversed before.

since you’re a Bama fan, settle this debate. People on here say Birmingham is a better city than San Francisco. What say you?

Both cities are garbage. Are we looking for the tallest midget?

Question: Are leftists stupid, evil or both? With the most vulnerable living in nursing homes, why in the hell would anyone send a corona patient into one? She just explained that they had an over capacity and NYC also had an over capacity of space and yet NYC/Cuomo and NHS sent the sick to nursing homes. This is stupid and/or something right out of Nazi Germany in way of thinking. Criminal!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT