ADVERTISEMENT

7 states; 7 losses…

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is…it got this way from folks capitulating. And now the answer is….more capitulation?

Nah, they can miss me with that. You don’t help an alcoholic by enabling them. Same thing applies here. Will there be more pain and lost elections? You bet. But again, it does no one any good for Republicans to turn themselves into Democrats.
Yep. Listening to the RINOs got us the Bushes, McCain and Romney.

Not listening to the RINOs got us Trump.

Guess which way I'm going from now on?

Capitulation.
Reality.
Your guy Trump wasn’t really pro- life until about 2015 when he was still listening to advisors who told him the Bible Belters wouldn’t vote for him unless he said he was pro-life.
It hasn’t won anywhere. If you can’t win you can’t govern.

Reactions: Mdfgator
God will also judge your actions and response to abortion. He will judge each of us on how we reacted.
Correct. One thing for Diddy to consider. The invasion of Israel one of, if not the biggest component of these issues.

There is correlation between deteriorating moral vales, and the elimination of Jews. The more our moral fabric deteriorates, the further we as a people get from God. There will come a time when the world will turn its back on Israel, shall we compromise with the left then as well? Or do we as a people, stand our ground.

Capitulation.
Reality.
Your guy Trump wasn’t really pro- life until about 2015 when he was still listening to advisors who told him the Bible Belters wouldn’t vote for him unless he said he was pro-life.
It hasn’t won anywhere. If you can’t win you can’t govern.
First point. When someone turns to God is irrelevant. So your first point is irrelevant.

For your second point. If you don’t have God, you aren’t winning. If you’re an R governing as A D, you aren’t winning.

Lastly, remind me. Where does your boy Ron stand on abortion?

Weird. Are we winning in Florida?

Zero. It was brought to my attention by someone else, and I took it down. This is not the place for shock value or free-speech.

I suppose discernment is too much to ask from some people ...
Again. It’s not shock value if it’s truth. And if you’re a staunch supporter of it, it shouldn’t be too much for one to handle the truth of what they support.

I don’t think anyone ever thought this site supports free speech. Just my two cents.

Obviously, A mod can take something down they don’t agree with, but the accusations of just posting for shock value are unnecessary.

It wasn’t done for shock value. It was done for educational purposes. Most (including myself) have never seen the real consequences of abortion.

My apologies to the board for posting a picture of something so awful that you cannot stomach the site of something you support.

Maybe…. Oh nevermind.

Again, my apologies.

• Haha
Again. It’s not shock value if it’s truth. And if you’re a staunch supporter of it, it shouldn’t be too much for one to handle the truth of what they support.

I don’t think anyone ever thought this site supports free speech. Just my two cents.

Obviously, A mod can take something down they don’t agree with, but the accusations of just posting for shock value are unnecessary.

It wasn’t done for shock value. It was done for educational purposes. Most (including myself) have never seen the real consequences of abortion.
Truth or not, those photos are absolutely shock value and have no place on this board period. They are sickening, and if people want to search them out and find them that is up to them ...

I agree with all the principles. 60 percent of the country including Ohio and Kansas says that life start once viable outside the womb.

God will make the judgement.

In the meantime, election after election is lost and putting exceptional pressure on all the rest of your key principles.
This is not right, and you are smart enough to know better. I guess you would have to explain when a pregnant mother is murder, why it is TWO counts of murder instead of one.

My apologies to the board for posting a picture of something so awful that you cannot stomach the site of something you support.

Maybe…. Oh nevermind.

Again, my apologies.
I can totally understand why it was taken down. If I was running a site like this I would have likely taken it down as well.

Same as I would have banned Ray ray for not following the rules. I just LOLed at Theo being outraged that Ray ray got zapped then outraged that you posted that photo.

Maybe…. Oh nevermind.

Again, my apologies.
Easy fella....I see you want to take shots.....next one and you can go post on some other free board.....hows that sound

Reactions: goldmom
I can totally understand why it was taken down. If I was running a site like this I would have likely taken it down as well.

Same as I would have banned Ray ray for not following the rules. I just LOLed at Theo being outraged that Ray ray got zapped then outraged that you posted that photo.
People just don't get it....this is a free board where anyone with a computer and fingers can come post and they think they can post whatever they want....some get it and some never will...

Truth or not, those photos are absolutely shock value and have no place on this board period. They are sickening, and if people want to search them out and find them that is up to them ...
Yes, they are sickening. On that we agree.

But it is sad that folks support things without knowing and seeing the full impact of the things they support.

Personal to me as my wife had one prior to us meeting. To this day she lives with that guilt. So the desensitization is an issue. IMO, us getting offended aids that desensitization.

Those are your rules and thats fine obviously, but making an insinuation of why it was done was unnecessary and all this could have been avoidable with a different approach from yourself as well. Just my two cents.

• Haha
Yes, they are sickening. On that we agree.

But it is sad that folks support things without knowing and seeing the full impact of the things they support.

Personal to me as my wife had one prior to us meeting. To this day she lives with that guilt. So the desensitization is an issue. IMO, us getting offended aids that desensitization.

Those are your rules and thats fine obviously, but making an insinuation of why it was done was unnecessary and all this could have been avoidable with a different approach from yourself as well. Just my two cents.
Let me be clear there was no insinuation, those photos are the very definition of shock value. I have no idea why you keep doubling down on this. the obtuseness is real ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT