ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire to Florida

I guess i misspoke. This yrs group i meant

Projected WR's: (10) - those in bold have played.

Slot WR's
WR Brandon Powell 5-9 184 Sr - Very Fast (starter)
WR Dre Massey 5-9 180 rsJr - Even Faster (starter, injured out in 1st 2016 game)
WR Jacob Mesenger 5-9 177 rsJr - W-O, Summer of 2017
WR Glenn Jarriel 5-8 173 rsSo - W-O, summer of 2015

WR Antonio Callaway 5-11 197 Jr (starter)
WR Kalif Jackson 6-4 217 rsSo (injured, made final 2 - 2016 games)
WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 196 So (starter)
WR Josh Hammond 6-1 186 So (starter)
WR Freddie Swain 6-0 186 So (played in 13 games)

-------
WR Rick Wells 6-0 206 rsFr
WR James Robinson 6-4 205 Fr
WR Daquon Green 6-1 187 Fr
QB/WR/RB Kadarius Toney 5-11 180 Fr-EE
WR Tucker 'Hunter' Nordman 6-1 192 rsSo, W-O (HS-QB)
WR Charles 'Fisher' Nordman 6-1 180 rsSo, W-O (HS-Wide, Slot, & FB)

QB-DT Kadarius Toney. The Fr-EE Ath, who is currently listed as a QB, impressed against the 2nd and 3rd team defenses in the O&B game. Toney was responsible for the play of the night by rolling out and threading the needle for a 9-yard TD to rsFr W-O WR/QB Tucker 'Hunter' Nordman.
~ Get open, stay alert, make the catch in heavy traffic in the front corner of the endzone. That catch was a way more impressive catch (in my eyes) than the Callaway catch in the endzone, between two W-O DB's, neither of which was within 5 yards of him. And the Nordman twins both have a better chance at staying out of jail and eligible... :rolleyes:

As a total WR Corp, and JMOHO's, they are the best group that I've seen at UF in several years. They just need a passing QB and a steady WR's coach that works with them and holds them accountable. (sit and rotate them when they drop what should have been a catch) o_O

Perine and Thompson are both excellent receivers coming out of the backfield. Have to wait and see on Davis and Lemons.

IMO, TE Moral Stephens needs more time on the field than they've given him so far. The other 2 Goolsby & Lewis are good 'when / if' they manage to catch and hold on to the ball... :oops: -- Have to wait and see on newbee Gamble.

METSWIN said:
Insta would go Aaron Hernandez if we all ignored him. We make his heart beat.

As to going AH on anyone, that's impossible. I'd have nothing at all to do with either of you 2 limp-sticks, and I'd never kill anyone over their free speech, I'd just laugh at them, like I laugh at you twits. :D

Slot WR's
WR Dre Massey 5-9 180 rsJr - Even Faster (starter, injured out in 1st 2016 game)

-------

QB-DT Kadarius Toney. The Fr-EE Ath, who is currently listed as a QB, impressed against the 2nd and 3rd team defenses in the O&B game. Toney was responsible for the play of the night by rolling out and threading the needle for a 9-yard TD to rsFr W-O WR/QB Tucker 'Hunter' Nordman.
~ Get open, stay alert, make the catch in heavy traffic in the front corner of the endzone. That catch was a way more impressive catch (in my eyes) than the Callaway catch in the endzone, between two W-O DB's, neither of which was within 5 yards of him. And the Nordman twins both have a better chance at staying out of jail and eligible... :rolleyes:

As a total WR Corp, and JMOHO's, they are the best group that I've seen at UF in several years. They just need a passing QB and a steady WR's coach that works with them and holds them accountable. (sit and rotate them when they drop what should have been a catch) o_O

Perine and Thompson are both excellent receivers coming out of the backfield. Have to wait and see on Davis and Lemons.

IMO, TE Moral Stephens needs more time on the field than they've given him so far. The other 2 Goolsby & Lewis are good 'when / if' they manage to catch and hold on to the ball... :oops: -- Have to wait and see on newbee Gamble.

Callaway is the only great player of the bunch and im not sure he is great. I just dont see a dominating group. Not a bad group but u cant say they r the best in the nation. I dont even think its close

Not a bad group but u cant say they r the best in the nation. I dont even think its close

You are allowed your own opinions, (even when/if you're FoS). :p

"I dont even think" --- And you'll get no argument from me there. :D

Now, since no 2017 games have been played yet, making all receiver groups even/equal, my claim that they are among the best in the SEC, and maybe the Nation, is right on target,,,, so far. :cool:

You are allowed your own opinions, (even when/if you're FoS). :p

"I dont even think" --- And you'll get no argument from me there. :D

Now, since no 2017 games have been played yet, making all receiver groups even/equal, my claim that they are among the best in the SEC, and maybe the Nation, is right on target,,,, so far. :cool:

Idk y but ur response made me lol I gotta be honest, i love ur glass half full attitude toward ur team. I wish i had that attitude

Idk y but ur response made me lol I gotta be honest, i love ur glass half full attitude toward ur team. I wish i had that attitude

I come from the Gator days back when it was a great accomplishment for my Gator's to make it to the Bluebonnet Bowl.

I was there when Spurrier was named the MVP of the Sugar Bowl, while losing to Mizz 20 - 18 on 3 missed 2 Pt conversions.

I sat through 'Give-em Hell Pell's' 0-10-1 season.

I lived long enough to bask in the wonder of the HBC's days.

And so what I'm saying, is that I've been the driver of the bandwagon for a very long time. Me and Mr. Two Bits were cut from a very similar cloth, but his was fine cotton, while mine is burlap... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913

Slot WR's

-------

Your disdain for Scarlett is more comical than your denial of Zaire as the starter. Scarlett had the same amount of catches, 4, as Thompson did last year.

I come from the Gator days back when it was a great accomplishment for my Gator's to make it to the Bluebonnet Bowl.

I was there when Spurrier was named the MVP of the Sugar Bowl, while losing to Mizz 20 - 18 on 3 missed 2 Pt conversions.

I sat through 'Give-em Hell Pell's' 0-10-1 season.

I lived long enough to bask in the wonder of the HBC's days.

And so what I'm saying, is that I've been the driver of the bandwagon for a very long time. Me and Mr. Two Bits were cut from a very similar cloth, but his was fine cotton, while mine is burlap... :cool:

I respect that

If, and I say IF Zaire starts in 2017, then Mc-Nuss really will be playing Clarabelle at QB, and the results of their poor decisions isn't likely to be pretty for any of them. JMOHO's of course, and as always. :p

But the most comical part to me, is the number of times that you've posted FoS stuff here in the past, but can't seem to ever remember doing so, with your own 'selective memory' in full operation... :cool:

I'd love to know what makes you think Zaire is SO bad, but yet a kid that hasn't played a snap in college, either one of them.. and your boy in particular that hasn't taken a snap in college, or even start in HS is hands down to you the better choice? explain that one to us "twits" like we are the children you think we are...

Weed is bad 4 u...... Lets see if it works.... Tell me what ur thinking...

I haven't smoked in a very long time, but if people read your posts you would have them believe it's impossible to stop without seeking serious help from ruining their lives...

I'd love to know what makes you think Zaire is SO bad, but yet a kid that hasn't played a snap in college, either one of them.. and your boy in particular that hasn't taken a snap in college, or even start in HS is hands down to you the better choice? explain that one to us "twits" like we are the children you think we are...

Eagle Scout.

I haven't smoked in a very long time, but if people read your posts you would have them believe it's impossible to stop without seeking serious help from ruining their lives...

U went from college athlete to doossh on a message board. Pretty sure it happened to u

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
Did it happen to oozie too, whatever that is you just typed even means.

you aren't going to convince anyone smart that weed is bad for you or harmful, it just ain't gonna happen

Reactions: seffnergator
Your disdain for Scarlett is more comical than your denial of Zaire as the starter. Scarlett had the same amount of catches, 4, as Thompson did last year.

While your clueless idiocy has no bounds whatever...
Scarlett is a decent runner. As long as he stays out of trouble and doesn't get injured or worn down, I expect to see him with a lot of carries/yards in 2017.

~ But this was about Gator receivers. WR's, TE's, and RB's coming out of the backfield. There, Scarlett is very under-whelming to say the least. But since you're so smart, why don't you tell me how many times he was targeted to get just those 4 receptions for 5.75 yds/rec.

Thompson played in 12 games, 4 starts.
R - 68 for 299 yds, 4.4 ypc
Rec - 4 for 105 yds, 26.3 yds/rec <<<
72 touches
for 404 yds, 5.6 yds/touch <<<

Scarlett played in 13 games, 8 starts.
R - 179 for 889 yds, 5.0 ypc
Rec - 4 for 23 yds, 5.75 yds/rec
183 touches
for 913 yds, 5.0 yds/touch
His receiving out of the backfield was so poor, that his Gator bio for 2016 doesn't even mention it.

Thompson - >>> 5.6 yds/touch >>> 26.3 yds/rec
Scarlett ----- >>> 5.0 yds/touch >>> 5.75 yds/rec

And I noticed that you didn't want to even mention true Fr Perine's receiving, which was #1 on the team for RB's.

Love anything you'd like to, as long as you STF away from me... :cool:

Go watch their film and/or highlights. My 'opinions' are my own. You twits are welcome to whatever your's are. o_O

And then tell me why so many are ranting over Fields? I mean, he's never taken a college snap either... :rolleyes:

While your clueless idiocy has no bounds whatever...
Scarlett is a decent runner. As long as he stays out of trouble and doesn't get injured or worn down, I expect to see him with a lot of carries/yards in 2017.

~ But this was about Gator receivers. WR's, TE's, and RB's coming out of the backfield. There, Scarlett is very under-whelming to say the least. But since you're so smart, why don't you tell me how many times he was targeted to get just those 4 receptions for 5.75 yds/rec.

Thompson played in 12 games, 4 starts.
R - 68 for 299 yds, 4.4 ypc
Rec - 4 for 105 yds, 26.3 yds/rec <<<
72 touches
for 404 yds, 5.6 yds/touch <<<

Scarlett played in 13 games, 8 starts.
R - 179 for 889 yds, 5.0 ypc
Rec - 4 for 23 yds, 5.75 yds/rec
183 touches
for 913 yds, 5.0 yds/touch
His receiving out of the backfield was so poor, that his Gator bio for 2016 doesn't even mention it.

Thompson - >>> 5.6 yds/touch >>> 26.3 yds/rec
Scarlett ----- >>> 5.0 yds/touch >>> 5.75 yds/rec

And I noticed that you didn't want to even mention true Fr Perine's receiving, which was #1 on the team for RB's.

So I know you are smart enough to realize that Thimpsons numbers are hugely inflated the way you present them based on ONE play. But we can play along.

Shall we talk fumbles next?

So I know you are smart enough to realize that Thimpsons numbers are hugely inflated the way you present them based on ONE play. But we can play along.

Shall we talk fumbles next?

The polite thing to do when you've been shown to be an ignorant idiot,,, is to say excuse me, and then STFU. Of course, for a typical moron like yourself, the BS never ends, while your 'selective memory' shifts into over-drive... o_O
=============

PS -- edit

I couldn't find any site that lists fumbles for the players, (only defensive fumbles caused) as I was curious about it. Anyone who knows where to look is free to list them for us, unlike many here, I never duck the stats. o_O

Now, let's just address your main whine about a single Thompson catch, shall we? :cool:

Thompson receiving, without his longest reception - 3 for 20 yds, 6.7 yds/rec (L-85 yds for an Outback Bowl record TD)

Scarlett receiving, without his longest reception ----- 3 for 10 yds, 3.3 yds/rec (L-13 yds)

Is that better for you, or would you like to try something else on RB's receiving out of the backfield, which is where this started before you barged in with your usual ignorant chit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Which is likely a much better accolade than anything that you've ever accomplished in your own mostly useless to society life... ;)

I won't be picking fights on a message board when I'm almost 70 while using emojies like a teenage girl. Or fawning over a teenage boy because of his uhhh huge arm. I'm ahead of your pace, at least.

Love anything you'd like to, as long as you STF away from me... :cool:

Go watch their film and/or highlights. My 'opinions' are my own. You twits are welcome to whatever your's are. o_O

And then tell me why so many are ranting over Fields? I mean, he's never taken a college snap either... :rolleyes:

no, obviously we aren't..

and now we compare a top QB prospect that starts for his HS and has plenty of actual film and proof at some level he can play.. to an unknown "hidden gem"

I won't be picking fights on a message board when I'm almost 70 while using emojies like a teenage girl. Or fawning over a teenage boy because of his uhhh huge arm. I'm ahead of your pace, at least.
Yep, you're certainly a legend in your own mind....
But as usual, your on fire pants are FoS...

no, obviously we aren't..
and now we compare a top QB prospect that starts for his HS and has plenty of actual film and proof at some level he can play.. to an unknown "hidden gem"

Avoidance of the facts (film) won't change the reality.
And are you really too stupid to be able to find the film?
http://www.hudl.com/profile/2890609/kyle-trask

Now, can you explain the difference in the demonstrated abilities of a starter, over a QB that was given the 3rd and 7th possessions of his games?

It seems to me that what you do on the field has nothing to do with whether you were listed as the starter or not. o_O

That's almost as bad as his "classes don't matter so it shouldn't matter what twits rate" them line, despite him obsessing over star rating for years now. Clearly Trask's HS coaches had it out for him just like Mac and Nuss do. Everybody is overlooking this awesome QB talent except the loony tune who lies about having top secret clearances apparently.

Insta may or may not have top secret clearance. I believe him tho. Seems trustworthy to me

That's almost as bad as his "classes don't matter so it shouldn't matter what twits rate" them line, despite him obsessing over star rating for years now. Clearly Trask's HS coaches had it out for him just like Mac and Nuss do. Everybody is overlooking this awesome QB talent except the loony tune who lies about having top secret clearances apparently.

More stupid/ignorant chit from the one that just ooozzeess through life....

What's the matter, neither of you morons wanted to actually address the film on Trask. Cowards that lie and/or try to yap or whine outta both sides of your forked tongued mouths. o_O

And I can provide you with what Trask's HS coach said about him, and why he gave him the 3rd and 7th possessions in their games if you'd like. Naw, you'd just try to ignore that solid factual information too, so continue with your idiot-twit drivel, for the other jerks to get off to... :confused:

PS

Fake News is not restricted to CNN. Media-Morons are not just at SEC Media-daze. The HS player ranking twits have degenerated to their level it seems to me, which is why I put less stock in their rankings that I did some years ago. You see, I adapt and overcome when necessary, instead of just wallowing in past idiocy like the jerkers seem to do... :cool:

As big of a dumb-azz as you seem to be, I'm surprised that you've lived this long. Reaching 70 for someone as dumb as you, might just take a minor miracle... :rolleyes:

And Free-Speech of diverse opinions only feels like I'm picking fights on a message board, because you feel like you're getting your dumb-azz kicked up onto your shoulders, (which you are) on a regular basis. Snivel some more about it, it amuses me no end... :cool:

And since you first began whining and sniveling about my use of emo's, I've tried to be sure to never make a single post without a few included.
:p

Zzzzzzzzzz

The world will be a better place once the nursing home you're locked up in loses its internet. LOL@ the idea of you of all people kicking my ass in anything. Not with that room temperature IQ you have.

zzzzzzzzz

While I see that you continue to avoid like the plague the Trask film evaluation, or what his own HS coach has said about him. o_O

As to being smart or not, in my world IQ is not based on just being the local loser message board smart-azz. :cool:

As big of a dumb-azz as you seem to be, I'm surprised that you've lived this long. Reaching 70 for someone as dumb as you, might just take a minor miracle... :rolleyes:

And Free-Speech of diverse opinions only feels like I'm picking fights on a message board, because you feel like you're getting your dumb-azz kicked up onto your shoulders, (which you are) on a regular basis. Snivel some more about it, it amuses me no end... :cool:

And since you first began whining and sniveling about my use of emo's, I've tried to be sure to never make a single post without a few included.
:p

no matter how much you kick and scream on here, you will never have anywhere near the understanding of the sport of football that oozie possesses at his young age... nor either one of us for that matter...

Yeah, and do let me know when the UAA comes knocking down your door to offer you ANY job at UF,,,, since you're both so smart about phootball...

Now I'm really LMFAO!!!
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

I just really wish that I could buy the both of you for what you're REALLY worth,,,
and then sell you both for what you THINK you're worth...

I'd be livin' the good life, on some high-$$$ tropical beach somewhere...

Can't cure stupid. He thinks that because Trask played on his 3rd and 7th series ONLY in HS that somehow proves his argument that he's good enough to be starting for UF. Stop for a second and digest that one. Because top QB prospects only play two series a game in HS. Oh wait....

And I'm still waiting for the ooozzzzing moron to give us a point by point on Trask's QB'ing abilities.

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

My opinion is the same as every other D-1 coach in America excluding UF coaches who didn't see fit to offer him...he ain't good enough. Sorry you can't get over it. Hopefully you follow him whenever he transfers.

My opinion is the same as every other D-1 coach in America excluding UF coaches who didn't see fit to offer him...he ain't good enough. Sorry you can't get over it. Hopefully you follow him whenever he transfers.

Proof-Positive that you are unable, or more likely unwilling, to give a point by point evaluation of Trask as a QB.
Now, is that because you're ignorant.
Or is it because you don't want to prove yourself WRONG by giving him an honest eval?

I'm betting that you're both a liar and an idiot.... o_O

============

Two-faced idiot's claim:
Zaire couldn't start at ND in 2016 because the one that did was just so good, not that Zaire was mediocre at best...

Now, fine and dandy, but why doesn't that same thing play for Trask and his HS starter? A QB-DT in the spread vs a QB-PP.

Because the two-faced hypocrites don't want it to, it messes up their own bias.
(and I'm starting to believe that they are both racists too, cause that'd explain their bias) o_O

===============

“He’s truly a pro-style quarterback. He can run now, but he’s not a 4.4 guy like QB-DT D’Eriq. He’s one of the fastest track athletes in Texas. So he was just best for what we do.” (D'Erig is now playing WR at Houston)

“One day they’ll do a ’30 for 30′ on Kyle Trask and talk about what a dumb butt his high school coach was for not starting him,” Martin said. “I’ll be the guy that cut Michael Jordan. I can own that. But I’m telling you, that’s how good this kid can be.”

He (Trask) was recruited by other schools to make the switch after his sophomore season but decided against it. (starter quality QB) :p

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...sk-could-become-first-rate-talent-for-florida

Now deal with it, or just keep on duckin' and dodgin' reality, it's what you're best at anyway. :cool:

All the evaluations I have read in Trask say he looks nice UNTIL he faces the first D, and specifically in red zone drills, the game moves too fast for him with the first team D on the field

I feel pretty comfortable having the opposite opinion of whatever you feel about anything. Fact, he didn't start in HS. Fact, not a single D-1 school outside of UF offered him. Fact, he's not in consideration for the starting job at UF right this second. So no, I don't feel the need to give you a 'point by point evaluation' that you'll just ignore and scream about how wrong it is anyway. 100+ D-1 coaches have the same opinion I have. I'm good with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT