ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

A blast from your past............

200.gif

DampVainDove-max-1mb.gif
Hating DeSantis is a litmus test for hating America. Same as it is with Trump.

Well look at the fat f₩ck Oprah Winfrey!

Oh, the responses on Twitter.
Bunch of lip syncing mother f¥ckers! It wouldn't surprise me at all if they aren't actual nurses, let alone working in the medical field in some capacity.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Well look at the fat f₩ck Oprah Winfrey!

Oh, the responses on Twitter.
Bunch of lip syncing mother f¥ckers! It wouldn't surprise me at all if they aren't actual nurses, let alone working in the medical field in some capacity.
Just an fyi, the new owners have no tolerance for profanity. Even if you cross out the letters.

the vegetable 🌶 fails again​

‘Failed Utterly’: Top Scientists Blast Biden Admin Over Report It Rejected Expanding Rapid Tests​

Well this fits my theory. They could not offer free tests when the strategy was forced vaccination. Now that this is before SCOTUS there will be no alternative to the jab which he needs to help him convince fence sitters like Roberts. He says he going to get 500M out to the pubic. You will need that number every couple of months if you are going to give the unvaxxed an alternative where they test weekly.

Reactions: nail1988

Brandon’s Surrender on COVID Gets More Embarrassing After the Receipts Emerge​

Past that, what it shows is that Biden’s 2020 campaign was a complete scam. Everything they promised has failed to come to fruition, and their promises regarding COVID-19 are the starkest example of that. The constant trashing of Donald Trump as if Biden had a magical solution was just a front. These clowns never had a plan. Instead, they only had mindless bluster, and today, that big lie was good and fully exposed with Biden himself admitting the federal government can’t fix this.

How is Brandon ending Covid working out for you?
Don’t be purposefully stupid
And if you are just naturally stupid maybe you should post less

yep, hillbilly talking points that gee hick everything isn’t perfect right away so we’ll ignore the atrocities of our magat hero and mock Biden, OUR president who has run circles around the joke whose ass he kicked last November. Get your selfish ass vaccinated, or spew more stupid crap that gee vaccinated people get infected too. Yep, as we knew they would but they do much better and if your cousin wife would get vaccinated too fewer games would get cancelled (now whine about my silly mocking, you likely cannot take it, nor can your friends).

We get it, mocking and bullying, yo have little less. Meanwhile your and your families lives have better chances

You guys are used to bullying smart people and having them let you. Not here dumbass.
What pussies. Did you even get admitted to Florida? Snicker

Bring it to the political forum please, because while this site is infested with similar morons like you they don’t need to see your insecure nonsense all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

yep, hillbilly talking points that gee hick everything isn’t perfect right away so we’ll ignore the atrocities of our magat hero and mock Biden, OUR president who has run circles around the joke whose ass he kicked last November. Get your selfish ass vaccinated, or spew more stupid crap that gee vaccinated people get infected too. Yep, as we knew they would but they do much better and if your cousin wife would get vaccinated too fewer games would get cancelled (now whine about my silly mocking, you likely cannot take it, nor can your friends).

We get it, mocking and bullying, yo have little less. Meanwhile your and your families lives have better chances

You guys are used to bullying smart people and having them let you. Not here dumbass.

Bring it to the political forum please, because while this site is infested with similar morons like you they don’t need to see your insecure nonsense all the time.

Holeeee foook!!!! Tell me you’re uneducated without telling me you’re uneducated.

Holeeee foook!!!! Tell me you’re uneducated without telling me you’re uneducated.
Just more words and stupid at that

I’ll dumb it down
Out of nowhere the mouth breathers break out libtard and more basically raw insults
Ok
They get some back and all hell breaks loose as you and your fellow snowflakes cannot take it. So we get a comment like gee your post shows you are uneducated even while you ignore guttural responses from your ignorant friends

So I’ll play, and you will melt

Biden never promised to end covid. His administration better organized the response but could not make people get vaccinated and that has been a real problem. Yes you will respond to that with muck because that is what you people do

But. Son, you know who did say he would eliminate COVID and that is was no big deal and would just go away and was a hoax? Your magat hero. That is a fact

Live with that , many have died with that.

Keep playing, I’ll check back later. Maybe you will be INITIATING a sports comments. Because you are good at initiating BS and then cry like a little puss when pushed back

Weak

I’ll dumb it down
Out of nowhere the mouth breathers break out libtard and more basically raw insults
Ok
They get some back and all hell breaks loose as you and your fellow snowflakes cannot take it. So we get a comment like gee your post shows you are uneducated even while you ignore guttural responses from your ignorant friends

Biden never promised to end covid. His administration better organized the response but could not make people get vaccinated and that has been a real problem. Yes you will respond to that with muck because that is what you people do

But. Son, you know who did say he would eliminate COVID and that is was no big deal and would just go away and was a hoax? Your magat hero. That is a fact

Keep playing, I’ll check back later. Maybe you will be INITIATING a sports comments. Because you are good at initiating BS and then cry like a little puss when pushed back

Weak
More people have died under hidens watch than President Trumps, end of story. Hidens failures are far greater than COVID! If you think that pos has done even an ok job you are one of the most ignorant people on this planet.

I’ll dumb it down
Ok

Weak

Never promised to end Covid eh?

Also, found this childhood video of you and a pole on the web.

Get your selfish ass vaccinated,

He would be less selfish if he passed covid on to his neighbor if he was vaccinated?

Because you do realize that a) getting vaccinated doesn't mean you won't get omicron and b), and this one is much more unfortunate for you, but most people who are getting and transmitting omicron have, in fact, been vaccinated.

Now I don't necessarily subscribe to this logic but one could certainly make the case, using the science of numbers, that getting vaccinated was the more selfish choice.

Since you decided to let that particular cat out of the bag, the guilt ploy, it appears to cut both ways. Deeper in your direction as it turns out.

Reactions: BCSpell

Go see your gynecologist.

Was Beijing Brandon's failure with the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu an accident of ignorance, or is it completely intentional? The 2022 Congress may find an answer to that question, eventually...

From the NIH - National Library of Medicine

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19​

Abstract​

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. Use the link for the entire story....

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Remember back in March 2020, when MSM, and the DEMS bashed Trump, said he was going to kill people, when he said something like, "The cure can't be worst then the cause", saying that shutting down everything was going to be far worst then just economic damage. Look what Frauduici is saying now:

“I think that was a very prudent and good choice on the part of the CDC which we spent a considerable amount of time discussing,” he said. “Namely, getting people back in half the time that they would have been out so they can get back to the workplace doing things that are important to keep society running smoothly.”

Remember back in March 2020, when MSM, and the DEMS bashed Trump, said he was going to kill people, when he said something like, "The cure can't be worst then the cause", saying that shutting down everything was going to be far worst then just economic damage. Look what Frauduici is saying now:

“I think that was a very prudent and good choice on the part of the CDC which we spent a considerable amount of time discussing,” he said. “Namely, getting people back in half the time that they would have been out so they can get back to the workplace doing things that are important to keep society running smoothly.”
President Trump legitimately should have gotten the Nobel Prize for Peace (in the Middle East) and the Nobel Prize for Medicine for his advice on how to handle covid.

If we had just listened to him, many many lives would have been saved, as well as personal savings and businesses.

But we didn't, and now we are paying for it. At least those of us still alive are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT