ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

@jfegaly

Isn't it a coincidence we're hearing about rising cases along with the Delta Variant appearing suddenly out of nowhere while The Groper Joe is displeased with the lack of Chinese vaccines taken among US citizens? After all, the threats of going door to door blew up in their faces, and now "cases have risen."
After they lose elections and seats in the House/Senate in 2022, this should finally go away for good.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Political-Cartoon-7.30.21.jpg

Everyday is an IQ test.

Do we really think the new mask mandates, the DOJ threatening states who abandon Covid voting protocols and the threats of new lockdowns have anything to do with Covid?
Yes. Unless, of course, one is one of those paranoid, nut job, conspiracy theorists.

It’s Joe Bidens Pandemic at this point.

@sadgator

At least we learned sadgator is chicken 💩

Come on down, swallow that crow, like your old lady swallows everyone

It’s Joe Bidens Pandemic at this point.

@sadgator

At least we learned sadgator is chicken 💩

Come on down, swallow that crow, like your old lady swallows everyone

Sadgator probably concluded that most of you are too committed to willful ignorance, arrogance, and foolishness to continue bothering with.

Everyday is an IQ test.

Do we really think the new mask mandates, the DOJ threatening states who abandon Covid voting protocols and the threats of new lockdowns have anything to do with Covid?

It may soon be time for DeSantis to start building a Florida border wall, to keep out those Rat's that are fleeing the sinking ships that they themselves drilled the holes in..... If he did, I'd donate money to the wall cause, and I'd be a volunteer deputy sheriff to man one of the border towers.

The CDC and the No Justice DoJ have no Constitutional authority to interfere with how Florida does things when it comes to voting. As with most things, he Feds are more in the causing the 'PROBLEM' category, than in the providing a 'CURE' category.

It may soon be time for DeSantis to start building a Florida border wall, to keep out those Rat's that are fleeing the sinking ships that they themselves drilled the holes in..... If he did, I'd donate money to the wall cause, and I'd be a volunteer deputy sheriff to man one of the border towers.

The CDC and the No Justice DoJ have no Constitutional authority to interfere with how Florida does things when it comes to voting. As with most things, he Feds are more in the causing the 'PROBLEM' category, than in the providing a 'CURE' category.
Right... They keep flooding Florida's borders. Toll off I-75/I-95 and any dl from New York or jersey will be rejected and charged 1000 Dollars processing fee.

Can we just arrest and deport the traitorous Rats in Florida, while keeping the innocent land intact?
Land speculators and developers should be shot, but I'd accept them just being deported with the rest of the Rats....

Then disband and remove all construction within 20 miles of the coasts, returning those areas to their natural condition for all to enjoy on a spot and temporary daily basis.

We are a really LONG WAY from returning the human race to sanity imo....
🤓

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT