ADVERTISEMENT

Peace in the Middle East...achieved under the administration of PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: martycat1
That's exactly what his buddy Shime does on the Blue board. Sad does the same exact same thing here.
They must dock each other 😂😂😂

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
A higher power from above must have sent this man to us!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the Dow was up AGAIN today....

Why does Ghost refuse to acknowledge and start threads about our roaring economy?!?!?!?

He despises American prosperity!

Go America!!!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/05/20/israel-gaza-conflict-latest-updates/
The Biden Admin had NOTHING to do with this Temporary cease fire. It was the Egyptian Government. Although, more then likely, Hammas just needed the break to get more missels shipped in from Iran.

The Biden Admin had NOTHING to do with this Temporary cease fire. It was the Egyptian Government. Although, more then likely, Hammas just needed the break to get more missels shipped in from Iran.
And who will give them the cash they need for said missiles?

Maybe Kerry can send James Taylor to Iran to sing 'You've Got a Friend'.

Funny how as soon as Hiden gets back in office, the US starts immediately funding terrorists again...

America is open for business!!!

That's exactly what his buddy Shime does on the Blue board. Sad does the same exact same thing here.
Kinda funny, I seem to remember @sadgator used to lose his shit over that guy. He had some wild conspiracy theories about him.

Sad seemed to really care about him. Doesn't seem to transfer to this board for him.

That's exactly what his buddy Shime does on the Blue board. Sad does the same exact same thing here...
Et tu, Brute?

How dare you...associate sadgator with that ne’er do well...

you know in your heart that sadgator is MUCH more entertaining and thoughtful than just some scoundrel throwing sh!t at the wall for the sake of disruption and disorder...

you should be ashamed...

Et tu, Brute?

How dare you...associate sadgator with that ne’er do well...

you know in your heart that sadgator is MUCH more entertaining and thoughtful than just some scoundrel throwing sh!t at the wall for the sake of disruption and disorder...

you should be ashamed...
I don't know why I almost always give you likes just for referring to yourself in the third person.

Reactions: sadgator
This post is basically the mirror image of 95% of the threads on here. You guys love looking in the mirror right? Your shit doesn't Stink does it? Hilarious.I just hope I never hear Joe high stepping the Dow Jones, or taking credit for my hard work, thst would really irritate me.

Dow jones up again and of course Ghost deflects and doesn’t acknowledge it because he is rooting against America....
You heartless bastard....0.00000000003% of India's population died last night to hoax flu (credit @G8trDad3) and all you can think about is money????

This is why the dems are getting curb-stomped. cc @Mdfgator May also be why Gay Bay is one of those shitholes that Pres Trump warned us about.

Huh? It's early buddy, put down the bottle.
No I agree with you buddy, Gay Bay is an absolute shithole.

I think Pres Trump should become mayor of Gay Bay, just to prove to the dems how beautiful a dem-run city can be with a real man in charge of it.

Just take all the homeless, drugs, gays, dems and sweep all the trash out to sea.

To avoid the shithole stigma, we could rename it Trumpland. Trumpland, CA, the most beautiful and prosperous city in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
Captain Sobel

Does anyone else beside me suspect that part of the ransom paid to free the Colonial pipeline in USA was approval of the Nordstream Pipeline in Europe. I am sure that both Iran and Russia have fully comprehended the weakness of our President. I would bet that neither Iran nor Russia are finished taken advantage of our pathetically weak President.

Does anyone else beside me suspect that part of the ransom paid to free the Colonial pipeline in USA was approval of the Nordstream Pipeline in Europe. I am sure that both Iran and Russia have fully comprehended the weakness of our President. I would bet that neither Iran nor Russia are finished taken advantage of our pathetically weak President.
Speaking of which, John Kerry needs to face a firing squad.

Every bad trade deal from now on, every time we send cash to a terrorist state.

Every move we make that strengthens our enemies and weakens the United States, you can bet that one of the dems got cut a huge check as a result.

America is open for business!

Reactions: jhgator and goldmom
No I agree with you buddy, Gay Bay is an absolute shithole.

I think Pres Trump should become mayor of Gay Bay, just to prove to the dems how beautiful a dem-run city can be with a real man in charge of it.

Just take all the homeless, drugs, gays, dems and sweep all the trash out to sea.

To avoid the shithole stigma, we could rename it Trumpland. Trumpland, CA, the most beautiful and prosperous city in the world!
Trump will be mayor of New York once he puts the d back in front of his name,

Reactions: goldmom
Anyone that defe trump at this point is an idiot, I get not voting for the Dems but sniffing trump? Comical..
I agree, Pres Trump set the dems back decades in their quest to turn us into a shithole country.

Unfortunately, Hiden and his administration are quickly arming terrorists and our enemies and making up for lost time.

Just the tip...

Reactions: goldmom and jfegaly
I agree, Pres Trump set the dems back decades in their quest to turn us into a shithole country.

Unfortunately, Hiden and his administration are quickly arming terrorists and our enemies and making up for lost time.

Just the tip...
So we are all good for decades? Stop complaining then, you don't have decades left enjoy the prosperity and largess people like me provide people like you.

So we are all good for decades? Stop complaining then, you don't have decades left enjoy the prosperity and largess people like me provide people like you.
I agree, Pres Trump undid decades worth of damage that the dems did.

I suspect that's why you hate him? Pace yourself, I think he has his best work coming up.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT