ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

Bump

And this is what its about.
There were 429,074 deaths under Trump (1320/day)
There are 222,882 deaths under Biden (1018/day)
We know the risk of death if unvaccinated is still low.
We know there is almost no chance you will die if vaccinated.
The Democrats blamed all those deaths on Trump and now his death toll will top Trumps and Trump didn't have the vaccine. That's why they are forcing the vaccine.

Bump. @sadgator

Any updates to the end of the Pandemic?
7TOZ.gif

Bump. @sadgator

Any updates to the end of the Pandemic?
I have an update. Biden is responsible for 320k Covid deaths. He’ll surpass Trump before the end of his first year in office.

And he’s responsible for every. single. death. Trump paved the way for rapid vaccine development. What has Biden done, take a shot in a movie studio?

@sadgator

With Covid numbers accelerating again. I Thought we should bump this now that we have officially had two posters proclaim an end to the Pandemic prematurely.

That’s two brilliant calls fellas.

@sadgator
@gator1776

You two gentlemen deserve derp of the year awards. Step on up

🦩

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
For those of us with a brain and a supply of Ivermectin, there has never been joke masks, never stayed at home involuntarily, never social distanced, and never sat quaking in fear. This has pretty much been a non-starter as far as what I've done and how I've lived since this idiot chit began...

I would not want to be in Russia this winter:

Official excess death data, however, show Russia has lost 753,000 more people during the pandemic than it would have done under normal circumstances, putting it behind only the US in total excess deaths for the period, and third in per capita terms behind Peru and Bulgaria, according to analysis by the Financial Times.

I would not want to be in Russia this winter:

Official excess death data, however, show Russia has lost 753,000 more people during the pandemic than it would have done under normal circumstances, putting it behind only the US in total excess deaths for the period, and third in per capita terms behind Peru and Bulgaria, according to analysis by the Financial Times.
But Russia is also a free country that allows it's people to make their own choices, right?;)

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly and BCSpell
100% of the team is vaxxed but 40% have the Chinese virus.

So I keep wondering why we keep hearing about this happening with sports teams?

But if you think about it, it makes sense: Athletes for sports teams are easily noticible if they miss work due to shot sickness, or if they, Heaven forbid, collapse in the middle of a game.

Or if they have to give a Press Conference announcing they have to retire from the sport they love 10 years early, due to sudden heart conditions they developed after getting the shot.

But if you think about it, it makes sense: Athletes for sports teams are easily noticible if they miss work due to shot sickness, or if they, Heaven forbid, collapse in the middle of a game.

Or if they have to give a Press Conference announcing they have to retire from the sport they love 10 years early, due to sudden heart conditions they developed after getting the shot.
Despite their outstanding immune systems supported by a super-effective vaccine they are getting tested as nauseam and popping positive. You saw the NFL bail on testing and now they will go by “viral load” to determine who can play…which means they are admitting revenue is the priority.

Are we still asleep here?

Impeach him.

I just want him to honor what he stated. If he has any integrity whatsoever he should do it on his own. As for impeachment. It’s coming. 2022 baby.

As for Kamala….pubs would love her to be President. She would be even easier to defeat in 24.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
I'm still laughing at that @kb851 dude. Remember when he cried about not cancelling the 2020 college season, saying it would only be for one season? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yea I remember, total moron, per usual with the liberals.
Huh
You two ignorant circle jerkers may want to check yourselves

The old huckleberry I am a southern boy so I’ll say the word liberal and my redneck camo wearing moronic friends will chuckle resulted in so much unnecessary death.

Not sure what triggered you two snowflakes but it is funny

morons

Huh

The old huckleberry I am a southern boy so I’ll say the word liberal and my redneck camo wearing moronic friends will chuckle resulted in so much unnecessary death.

morons

How is Brandon ending Covid working out for you?

Huh

morons
A blast from your past............

DeSantis is a criminal
Way too many fans, let alone unmasked fans
We will continue to see mass covid numbers as long as ignorant little boys govern
Lazy ignorant DeSantis. I am sure we will see similar in Gainesville and it is a disgrace
One season only to help end this crisis and we can’t do it
200.gif

DampVainDove-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT