ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
What a glorious day for the county!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for an administration that took this situation seriously and was able to logistically coordinate such a massive and successful vaccination effort!!!!!

And if that wasn’t enough...The Dow goes up over 400 points despite faux news sources trying to fear monger the Country into believing we are in some kind of “crisis”...lol...

Go America!!!!!!

And why is Ghost not posting information regarding our roaring economy...he must really hate America!

Oh well...

Thank goodness for an administration that took this situation seriously and was able to logistically coordinate such a massive and successful vaccination effort!!!!!

And if that wasn’t enough...The Dow goes up over 400 points despite faux news sources trying to fear monger the Country into believing we are in some kind of “crisis”...lol...

Go America!!!!!!

And why is Ghost not posting information regarding our roaring economy...he must really hate America!

Oh well...
But you can't forget to give Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed.

Reactions: martycat1
The country is in a state of crisis with inflation, illegal immigration, cyber attacks causing fuel shortages, an international crisis between palestine and israel and you’re beating your chest? All because a guy said, hand out that stuff trump gave us nationwide. Man. Y’all are something else.

Go America!!!!!!

Oh well...
Dude! The pandemic has been over for many months if not a year here in Florida. Lol. Just because ur illegally elected president didn’t realize it until now means nothing. Plus, he didn’t do a thing to positively move towards ending the pandemic. Any action he had only prolonged it.
Yupe, we aren’t in any kind of crises. I’m just glad I don’t live along the Mexican boarder, in California, Portland, Ny, or any other Blue state that still remains locked down. Oh yeah, I’m also glad I don’t need to build anything since it would be triple the cost it was when Trump ( ur legally elected president) was in office. But hey, what do I know. I’m only repeating facts that have been reported for months. You might not realize them since cnn is still reporting on Russia Gate. Haha

I wonder now if u idiots who have been wearing ur masks religiously will over night stop wearing them since ur master has said it’s ok to. Lol.

Go America!!!!!!

Oh well...
Cue the vaccination passport to prove you’ve been vaccinated so you can take your mask off now.

Praise be.

Way ahead of schedule. God only knows how many lives he’s saved.

Wonder how many violent crimes, murders, abuse, and starvations can be attributed to closet joe and dems due to shutdowns.
Or how many hours our fry cuck had to wear a face diaper as he is shuffling through the deep fryer ovens cooking those delicious, golden, pieces of heaven?

Thank you @BSC911 for your service. Without you, the fry industry in Houston would have officially collapsed the economy.

giphy.gif

Or how many hours our fry cuck had to wear a face diaper as he is shuffling through the deep fryer ovens cooking those delicious, golden, pieces of heaven?

Thank you @BSC911 for your service. Without you, the fry industry in Houston would have officially collapsed the economy.

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL. The humor never ends.

Will you be hosting stand up after you secede?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

Go America!!!!!!

Oh well...

Lol i love you too much sometimes.

It's just a distraction. I didn't realize a President saying "you don't have to wear masks" which he has no right to tell you anyway....is the end of the Pandemic, but of course dem retards would think this. Funny how quickly all the Karens who were finger pointing at everyone to wear masks, are now in complete harmony that its ok not to? You all really are puppets to your masters.

Lastly, anyone who critically thinks at all would see this for what it is....a distraction from all the other crisis. It was his closet answer he came up with for dealing with his other failures. "Don't look over here please"

Walking catastrophe.

Dude! The pandemic has been over for many months if not a year here in Florida. Lol. Just because ur illegally elected president didn’t realize it until now means nothing. Plus, he didn’t do a thing to positively move towards ending the pandemic. Any action he had only prolonged it.
Yupe, we aren’t in any kind of crises. I’m just glad I don’t live along the Mexican boarder, in California, Portland, Ny, or any other Blue state that still remains locked down. Oh yeah, I’m also glad I don’t need to build anything since it would be triple the cost it was when Trump ( ur legally elected president) was in office. But hey, what do I know. I’m only repeating facts that have been reported for months. You might not realize them since cnn is still reporting on Russia Gate. Haha

I wonder now if u idiots who have been wearing ur masks religiously will over night stop wearing them since ur master has said it’s ok to. Lol.
Yea im gunna be honest, i havent worn a mask in a bout a year, completely forgot we were in a "pandemic"

Last edited:
LOLOLOL. The humor never ends.

Will you be hosting stand up after you secede?
I figure that we will hold a ceremony where you will be awarded the key to the city of Houston. Women will be in line where you can grope them as you walk by without your wife getting mad. We will listen to all your fry stories and be amazed how you were able to navigate through a pandemic. We can talk about your farm, your fascination with Trump, the underground lavish party that other fry cooks host.

If you want your favorite comedian to come up on stage, roast you a little bit and hand you fry cook of the year, it would be an honor to do that for you.

I figure that we will hold a ceremony where you will be awarded the key to the city of Houston. Women will be in line where you can grope them as you walk by without your wife getting mad. We will listen to all your fry stories and be amazed how you were able to navigate through a pandemic. We can talk about your farm, your fascination with Trump, the underground lavish party that other fry cooks host.

If you want your favorite comedian to come up on stage, roast you a little bit and hand you fry cook of the year, it would be an honor to do that for you.
Come on, Milton. You have to realize how lame you sound. I know you’re taking Biden’s successes hard, but you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Now get back to your cubicle and turn in those TPS reports.

Come on, Milton. You have to realize how lame you sound. I know you’re taking Biden’s successes hard, but you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Now get back to your cubicle and turn in those TPS reports.
Haha

I guess we define success a little differently but carry on.

Will you deliver my lunch for me if I Grubhub? Just curious since you like to go out of your way to please your masters.

giphy.gif

Y would we? Trump made it happen. Biden only prolonged it. Just think burger flipper. U could have been breathing better almost a year ago. Lol.
The numbers don’t lie. While Trump golfed, deaths were rising. Once Biden took over, magic happened.

12-MORNING-subUSCHANGE-articleLarge.png

Haha

Will you deliver my lunch for me if I Grubhub? Just curious since you like to go out of your way to please your masters.

giphy.gif
OK, Cubicle boy. Let me know when you quit that dead end job and are ready to go out on your own. Maybe I’ll hire you.

In the meantime, back to work before your boss sees you goofing off again.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Ditto! I love the looks from the snowflakes. I also love how not one of them has opened their mouths to me. Lol. Reminds me of @BSC911 n @LizardGrad89 n @sadgator n a few others on here. Lol
Why would anyone say anything? Your actions speak for them themself. When you see a crazy person, you just walk the other way.

I see you haven’t travelled in over a year. Holed up in your bunker, I guess.

The numbers don’t lie. While Trump golfed, deaths were rising. Once Biden took over, magic happened.

12-MORNING-subUSCHANGE-articleLarge.png
U apparently are lost on how it came about but once again I’m not surprised. Cute graph though. Lol
Let’s talk about some facts
- who started the process of protecting the ppl ? Trump
- who prolonged it? Democrats - they were out telling ppl to go out while calling trump a racist for shutting down the country and then the economy. But who was visiting China town ? Democrats Who was saying he wouldn’t have shut down travel when Trump did? Biden
- who started the expatiated process with the vaccine? Trump. Yup! Not Biden. Lol
- what states opened up and watched cases n deaths go down ? Red states
- what states continue to have high number of deaths and cases ? Blue

so with this little nugget of truths u can easily see Biden had no part in anything positive in the vaccine ( which isn’t a cure )

Why would anyone say anything? Your actions speak for them themself. When you see a crazy person, you just walk the other way.

I see you haven’t travelled in over a year. Holed up in your bunker, I guess.
Not crazy.. they are pussies much like those I named. :) I travel all the time snowflake. Lol. Much like ur other talking points u are wrong about. Lol

U apparently are lost on how it came about but once again I’m not surprised. Cute graph though. Lol
Let’s talk about some facts
- who started the process of protecting the ppl ? Trump
- who prolonged it? Democrats - they were out telling ppl to go out while calling trump a racist for shutting down the country and then the economy. But who was visiting China town ? Democrats Who was saying he wouldn’t have shut down travel when Trump did? Biden
- who started the expatiated process with the vaccine? Trump. Yup! Not Biden. Lol
- what states opened up and watched cases n deaths go down ? Red states
- what states continue to have high number of deaths and cases ? Blue

so with this little nugget of truths u can easily see Biden had no part in anything positive in the vaccine ( which isn’t a cure )
Are you hitting the Stagg Jr. early?

I know numbers and graphs and such are hard for you to discern , but there is an almost perfect correlation between Biden taking over and the death toll dropping. Coincidence?

I think not.

Haha

giphy.gif
Where did you go? I was just getting started.

I guess when you have to punch a clock, you don’t have the freedom to post when you want.

I say GOOD for the Biden Admin. Good for NOT SCREWING it up. They took what Trump gave them and managed to not drop it on the way to the finish line.
What did Trump give them? The guy was golfing every day for the last six months of his presidency. Well, that and holding rallies and filing fruitless lawsuits trying to overturn the will of the people.

But at least you give Biden some credit, unlike the rest of the butt hurt Trumpers ITT.

Not crazy.. they are pussies much like those I named. :) I travel all the time snowflake. Lol. Much like ur other talking points u are wrong about. Lol
Obviously not by airplane. That pick up truck must get awfully smelly when you travel cross country. I’ll bet there’s dip stains all over the seats.

Are you hitting the Stagg Jr. early?

I know numbers and graphs and such are hard for you to discer, but there is an almost perfect correlation between Biden taking over and the death toll dropping. Coincidence?

I think not.
I always love our chats.. The only part that sucks about them is I know who’s gonna come out the winner. Lol. It’s comical how little that goes on in ur brain.
So give me all those actions taken by ur master that resulted in the death toll dropping. Also, tell me why those actions didn’t work in Blue states. I will be waiting.

Reactions: nail1988
I always love our chats.. The only part that sucks about them is I know who’s gonna come out the winner. Lol. It’s comical how little that goes on in ur brain.
So give me all those actions taken by ur master that resulted in the death toll dropping. Also, tell me why those actions didn’t work in Blue states. I will be waiting.
Winner? You think you come out as a winner?

Now I know why you still think Trump won. You live in a dream world.

Ditto! I love the looks from the snowflakes. I also love how not one of them has opened their mouths to me. Lol. Reminds me of @BSC911 n @LizardGrad89 n @sadgator n a few others on here. Lol
You can add my name to that list. I give credit to The Trump administration for getting the vaccines approved quickly. We will never know for sure how many lives were saved by mask wearing and social distancing. I believe the anti-maskers to be selfish, ignorant self-centered fools. What did it take to simply cover your breath while in public? Remember, you were not protecting yourself, you were protecting others from the virus.

Worthy of note: Mdfgator didn't jump on this thread and shout, "Hey I'm stupid." like his pals did. We owe Mdfgator a salute.

Does Mdfgator realize Biden is delivering on higher crime rates and economic stagnation as promised?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT