ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

You can add my name to that list. I give credit to The Trump administration for getting the vaccines approved quickly. We will never know for sure how many lives were saved by mask wearing and social distancing. I believe the anti-maskers to be selfish, ignorant self-centered fools. What did it take to simply cover your breath while in public? Remember, you were not protecting yourself, you were protecting others from the virus.
Actually, we do know. None. For there is not evidence where is shows masks prevent the spread of a virus. Keep in mind we are talking about the underwear cloth ones 98% of Americans who did fall for them n had them on. Lol. Idiots! What did it take? U telling me what I had to do. U trying to take my freedom of choice away. It doesn’t protect others. It hurts my health and that’s most important! U can stay home if ur worried.

When your mamma told you you’re a “real winner”, you shouldn’t have taken her literally.
Oh! What burn u just gave me. Lol
Btw- still waiting on the answers to my questions about ur master and what u think he did.

Actually, we do know. None. For there is not evidence where is shows masks prevent the spread of a virus. Keep in mind we are talking about the underwear cloth ones 98% of Americans who did fall for them n had them on. Lol. Idiots! What did it take? U telling me what I had to do. U trying to take my freedom of choice away. It doesn’t protect others. It hurts my health and that’s most important! U can stay home if ur worried.
Actually there have been studies that show there were less covid deaths in areas with mask mandates. That's the closest we have to studies of mask efficacy. Granted it is not proof that the masks were the difference. What freedom? How hard is it to cover your face? Do you cover your mouth when you cough? Oh my, you are free to cough and sneeze into the air without covering your nose and mouth, it is your right! And, there are no valid studies showing health detriment from mask wearing.... Selfish.

Reactions: BSC911
Actually there have been studies that show there were less covid deaths in areas with mask mandates. That's the closest we have to studies of mask efficacy. Granted it is not proof that the masks were the difference. What freedom? How hard is it to cover your face? Do you cover your mouth when you cough? Oh my, you are free to cough and sneeze into the air without covering your nose and mouth, it is your right! And, there are no valid studies showing health detriment from mask wearing.... Selfish.

Been studies? We have real life data. Florida says hello

There are studies that show wearing a condom will greatly reduce the chance of unwanted pregnancies which lead to abortion and starving children. Oh my, you are free to blow your load wherever, it is your right!

there are no valid studies showing health detriment from wearing a condom

Actually there is no evidence that proves masks prevent the spread of the virus. Also, tell that to New York, cali, n Michigan to name a few. All have lockdowns n masks mandates. You need to stop reading cnn n the other fake news media. Ur savior the cdc leader is full of crap too! Did u wear 3 masks at all off his recommendation? Haha
Btw- I’m not selfish. U are! Trying to take my freedoms u pos! Stay the **** home if ur scared!

Reactions: dezyDeco
Actually there is no evidence that proves masks prevent the spread of the virus. Also, tell that to New York, cali, n Michigan to name a few. All have lockdowns n masks mandates. You need to stop reading cnn n the other fake news media. Ur savior the cdc leader is full of crap too! Did u wear 3 masks at all off his recommendation? Haha
Btw- I’m not selfish. U are! Trying to take my freedoms u pos! Stay the **** home if ur scared!
See what happens when people present facts to you? You post the same drivel. The blind cannot see.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Dude! The pandemic has been over for many months if not a year here in Florida. Lol. Just because ur illegally elected president didn’t realize it until now means nothing. Plus, he didn’t do a thing to positively move towards ending the pandemic. Any action he had only prolonged it.
Yupe, we aren’t in any kind of crises. I’m just glad I don’t live along the Mexican boarder, in California, Portland, Ny, or any other Blue state that still remains locked down. Oh yeah, I’m also glad I don’t need to build anything since it would be triple the cost it was when Trump ( ur legally elected president) was in office. But hey, what do I know. I’m only repeating facts that have been reported for months. You might not realize them since cnn is still reporting on Russia Gate. Haha

I wonder now if u idiots who have been wearing ur masks religiously will over night stop wearing them since ur master has said it’s ok to. Lol.
boy if you ain’t running your mouth about football your over here toting the the fat lie for the douche bag Orange face fatboy that lost

boy if you ain’t running your mouth about football your over here toting the the fat lie for the douche bag Orange face fatboy that lost
Care to back up what I’ve lied about on either side dumbass mommas boy? I can’t help it idiots like urself have issues with the truth. Good thing u have ur safe space. Lol

Explain that, please.

Yes sure. Lets look at this as a whole. Economic impact, murders, abuse, suicide, mental health etc....and lets look at a state like florida, that didn’t have mandates at the state level, and compare it to California. You see, covid, isn’t just about covid cases and deaths related to infection of someone. There are other societal impacts as well. Which is why it was and still is a mistake to have ONLY medical people (like fauci) advising on what to do. Are we looking at those other aspects of the mental well being of people due mitigation strategies being used? Yes, masks interrupt and impact social interaction and mental health.

We are seeing that play out in cities across this Country, We have a mental health pandemic raging. Hello increased murder and suicide.

Care to back up what I’ve lied about on either side dumbass mommas boy? I can’t help it idiots like urself have issues with the truth. Good thing u have ur safe space. Lol
just a douche bag is what you are just love running your mouth i and others on the Gator forum see your garbage post your over here doing the same crap little boy

just a douche bag is what you are just love running your mouth i and others on the Gator forum see your garbage post your over here doing the same crap little boy
Oh look! Another pos snowflake who can’t back up their bs! Paint me surprised! Lol
Bye bye crybaby lol

Oh! Tell ur boys on the other form they should pay closer attention to details. Lol. Ur boys got their butts handed to them with some truths. Lol.

Oh look! Another pos snowflake who can’t back up their bs! Paint me surprised! Lol
Bye bye crybaby lol
I made my point titty baby, the only snow flake is you, you remind me of a little poodle all bark and no bite, your job is to buy some baby wipes so you can keep Trumps balls clean

And why is Ghost not posting information regarding our roaring economy...he must really hate America!

Oh well...
You're right @sadgator, I didn't start a thread about the market being up 400 points yesterday.

I also didn't start one about the market being DOWN *700* points the day before.

That's called 'consistency'. It's a big reason why I am the most influential and revered poster here, while no one notices if you come or go.

But I see we are back to the obama playbook. Market drops 700, dems are silent. Market recovers half the losses the following day, dems come out of woodwork to praise the president for the huge improvement.

Remember when the dems went apeshit over that massive 3% GDP obama posted one quarter? They always failed to mention the massive REDUCTION in GDP we had the previous quarter.

Again, obama put the country in a massive hole, dug us halfway out of it, and the dems praised him as the black FDR.

13 weeks ago, we had energy independence and Peace in the Middle East.

13 weeks later, we have 70-era gas shortages and lines, war in the Middle East, and we are back to coddling terrorist states.

Almost feels like obama is back, doesn't it? Make America Shit Again!

Reactions: dezyDeco
I made my point titty baby, the only snow flake is you, you remind me of a little poodle all bark and no bite, your job is to buy some baby wipes so you can keep Trumps balls clean
U made a point? Lol. What? That ur a snowflake who can’t back their shit up. Ok then. U succeeded. No go back and blow ur boys off.

U made a point? Lol. What? That ur a snowflake who can’t back their shit up. Ok then. U succeeded. No go back and blow ur boys off.
Back up what little man? That your a little jack off on a forum? Lol your little hide away spot that you can play the badass and call grown men snow flakes??? Lololol it’s ok little man, you keep posting while I pat you on your head little man

Actually there have been studies that show there were less covid deaths in areas with mask mandates.
I actually tracked the numbers daily on this very board when Mask Mandate went into effect in Alabama last July.

A month into the mandate, cases and deaths were UP.

Reactions: jfegaly
Back up what little man? That your a little jack off on a forum? Lol your little hide away spot that you can play the badass and call grown men snow flakes??? Lololol it’s ok little man, you keep posting while I pat you on your head little man
See. Slow snowflake. Go back and read the posts from the beginning. Man U guys are idiots

e4d5cd2a9a15877af1a81b2df55358fb.jpg

Too many posters claim stuff like this and then either change the subject or run off
@Nolec was claiming that masks cured covid. Put one on your face, you are instantly immune.

So that was the whole point of the thread, we were going to test his theory, daily, in real time as the covid cases and deaths came in.

2 weeks in, cases were up slightly. He told me there was a 2-week 'incubation' period and the first two weeks were meaningless.

A month in, cases were up. He started talking about the 7-day moving avg in India. I still to this day don't know what that was about.

Last summer, roughly 75-90% of the nation was under mask mandate. At that same time, cases and deaths were INCREASING.

That alone proves masks did nothing to stop the spread.

But as always, libs came up with 'studies' when the facts aren't with them. Fooled @G8trDad3, just like 'studies' into global warming fool warmists, even though you can walk outside and verify for yourself that it's 10 degrees cooler than normal.

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

Thank you for your kind words. Spoken like a true Christian.
I did not claim there were studies on mask efficacy. I was happy to be out and about wearing my mask knowing I was not going to infect anyone. Can you say the same?

I did not claim there were studies on mask efficacy. I was happy to be out and about wearing my mask knowing I was not going to infect anyone. Can you say the same?
Were you one of those riding in their cars wearing one with the windows rolled up?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I always enjoy when ppl go spoken like a true Christian. Excuse me but do u know my religion? Didn’t think so. I can’t say that cause I’m not stupid enough to think a piece of cloth over my face would help anyone and only hurt my health.
I was happy to be out breathing fresh air though. It’s amazing. U should try it.

What a glorious day for the county!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for an administration that took this situation seriously and was able to logistically coordinate such a massive and successful vaccination effort!!!!!

And if that wasn’t enough...The Dow goes up over 400 points despite faux news sources trying to fear monger the Country into believing we are in some kind of “crisis”...lol...

Go America!!!!!!

And why is Ghost not posting information regarding our roaring economy...he must really hate America!

Oh well...

Just curious. Which county?

How's India doing? Anyone still alive over there? Seems you've already moved on.

Tsk tsk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT