ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Joe Biden ENDS THE PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!

Lol...exactly...sadgator loves it when these “tough” guy conservatives whine like babies...

Suck it up...butter cup...life ain’t easy...

and remember, we have a loooooong way to go...

this is about the point in the Trump admin when sadgator started to come to grips with reality...these guys must be feeling it now too..

have a great FREE weekend everybody...GO AMERICA!!!!!!
Things are booming of that there is little doubt. But these asset bubbles bust eventually and the same people will get hurt that usually do.

No it literally did work out for literally millions of others.
1% mortality. Big deal. Countless families grieving over lost loved ones . Billions of dollars spent on healthcare. Thousands of work days lost. Many thousands of people DISABLED due to Covid. No big deal. It happened to someone else. Didn’t affect me.

1% mortality. Big deal. Countless families grieving over lost loved ones . Billions of dollars spent on healthcare. Thousands of work days lost. Many thousands of people DISABLED due to Covid. No big deal. It happened to someone else. Didn’t affect me.
I literally cry for those people every single day. I talk to a therapist about the grief I feel for them and donate half my paycheck to COVID relief causes. What do you do for the suicide victims of the covid lockdowns?

Hoe many kids starved to death across the world from shutting down? What about suicides, murders, abuse etc from the difficulties of shutting down? Oh, that’s right, only thing that matters is viral spread. FFS

NM. Didn’t effect you

Reactions: gatordad3
I literally cry for those people every single day. I talk to a therapist about the grief I feel for them and donate half my paycheck to COVID relief causes. What do you do for the suicide victims of the covid lockdowns?
You wasted your time and money. All you needed to do was wear a mask!
Let’s see, 600,000 dead from Covid. How many suicides? Any death is sad. If we did it your way to avoid the suicides that disturb you so much there would have been hundreds of thousands more Covid deaths.

Let’s see, 600,000 dead from Covid. How many suicides? Any death is sad. If we did it your way to avoid the suicides that disturb you so much there would have been hundreds of thousands more Covid deaths.

Millions. And millions of starvations. But hey. We stopped the...oh wait we didnt. Never mind

Do you cry at the mcdonalds drive thru each morning? Not you getting killed from heart disease right? Also LOL at 1% mortality rate. Hilarious.

Wearing a mask is ineffective for 98% of the population because the masks worn were not good enough to stop the particulets. This was proven over and over again. Lockdown states like cali had more people with covid than open states like florida

Reactions: gatordad3 and fsumc
Wow. Amazing someone in the medical profession doesn’t care about mental health and just brushes off suicide.

I prefer doctors that put patients over their politics.

I thought one death was too many? And why are you down playing suicides?

you got issues

Lol. You guys have a planned predictable response. You must all watch the same news channels.

Reactions: BSC911
Suicides? LOL.

Weak minded people. The gene pool is better off without them if they can’t handle wearing a mask now and then.

And there he is. Biggest douche canoe on the board. Once a cuck, always a cuck

You’re scared of a virus that unless you’re elderly or have severe health issues you’re not even going to be hospitalized for. You have zero ground to stand on here.
Yeah, that’s not true (either claim), but go ahead and you do you. It bothers me not.

And for the thousandth time, the mask wasn’t to protect you, but to protect others. If you refused to wear a mask when visiting Granny, you’re just a dick..

Last edited:
I dont care about others, just like you.
Yeah, that much is obvious. But I do care about people that are hospitalized because some prick thinks he’s a bad ass because “nobody can make me wear a mask.” We all know the type and, no, nobody’s impressed.

Yeah, that’s not true (either claim), but go ahead and you do you. It bothers me not.

And for the thousandth time, the mask wasn’t to protect you, but to protect others. If you refused to wear a mask when visiting Granny, you’re just a dick..
But you don’t care about people losing their jobs. You don’t care about kids education. You don’t care about suicide rates going up. You don’t care about the domestic violence increases. Mask wearing didn’t contribute to all that, the lockdown policies you cheered on did. You placed the nation’s financial health at risk, which contributes to all those things, because some politician calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig. Or you’re just a chicken shit that is scared of the flu. It could be both I guess.

And for the thousandth time, the masks did nothing to prevent deaths. And it’s not my job to inconvenience myself for you. If your grandma is weak and feeble you protect her.

Yeah, that much is obvious. But I do care about people that are hospitalized because some prick thinks he’s a bad ass because “nobody can make me wear a mask.” We all know the type and, no, nobody’s impressed.

The chick i picked up from sea world that day seemed to be impressed. Still slayed.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
But you don’t care about people losing their jobs. You don’t care about kids education. You don’t care about suicide rates going up. You don’t care about the domestic violence increases. Mask wearing didn’t contribute to all that, the lockdown policies you cheered on did. You placed the nation’s financial health at risk, which contributes to all those things, because some politician calls Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig. Or you’re just a chicken shit that is scared of the flu. It could be both I guess.

And for the thousandth time, the masks did nothing to prevent deaths. And it’s not my job to inconvenience myself for you. If your grandma is weak and feeble you protect her.

Hey whoa whoa whoa.... Dont use logic, CNN told him differently

It was probably just a matter of time for them as well

Reactions: BillCutting4585

For some reason, you keep conflating the lock down with mask wearing. I never said I supported Trump’s lock down.

And sorry, masks, while not an absolute protection, did reduce cases. I’ll take the experts opinion over some Nole who gets his info from nut job far right websites.

And I’m scared of nothing. I’m just not a selfish prick.

For some reason, you keep conflating the lock down with mask wearing. I never said I supported Trump’s lock down.

And sorry, masks, while not an absolute protection, did reduce cases. I’ll take the experts opinion over some Nole who gets his info from nut job far right websites.
It was conflated because they went hand in hand. Wear masks and don’t go near each other. Simple Jack, you’re still the simplest.

Reactions: jfegaly

And admit it, you like Trump just because he did call RO a fat pig. That’s the kind of guy you want in the White House. A classless buffoon .

It was conflated because they went hand in hand. Wear masks and don’t go near each other. Simple Jack, you’re still the simplest.
No, no they didn’t. The lockdown was a mistake that Trump supported. The lockdown ended when people saw what a bad idea it was. The mask mandates continued, so you can have one without the other.

So, despite your desperate flame attempt, you are wrong. If I’m Simple Jack, what does that make you? Oh that’s right, you’re a bad ass because “nobody can make you wear a mask.”

I’ll tell you what, next time you go to the hospital for yet another penile enlargement surgery, tell the doctor not to wear a mask. They don’t work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT