ADVERTISEMENT

You know...

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
there’s probably not anyone on earth that hates f$u more than me, so anyone want to take a guess how many times I showed up on their board to troll this last season?

Not once. Why?

Because I don’t give a flying f what they have to say.

So I’m not sure about the mentality of someone who feels compelled to come to an opponents board to pile on when stuff happens. It certainly suggests to me that they are pretty invested in what their rival thinks.

I’ll give a pass to some of the guys who have been here for awhile. Some of them even showed up to take their lumps the last few games they played. But these jack holes who rolled in here the last couple days aren’t worthy of anyone’s time. I wouldn’t want them if I were uga fans. They care more about what UF thinks than any rival should. And being the cowards they are, they sure as sh*t won’t show up here to eat crow when... WHEN... things go south, and they will.

I’m blocking them. I would recommend everyone else do the same. Don’t feed the trolls. They don’t deserve it.

Insecure and nervous. It’s apparent to anybody with a functioning brain. Comes from so many years of playing second fiddle.

Reactions: sadgator
Insecure and nervous. It’s apparent to anybody with a functioning brain. Comes from so many years of playing second fiddle.
I can’t speak for everyone but this doesn’t apply to me. I’m not nervous or insecure about UF at all.

I would say immaturity would be the biggest reason to come here. It’s been an unbelievably bad week for UF and people have come to see reactions/rationalizations/etc.

Mullen and UF fans talked a lot of crap about transfers, talent gap closing, etc. Now the transfer thing looks terrible for UF and the talent gap closing, which didn’t make sense anyway with UF barely top 10 and UGA 1 or 2. Now UF will be in the teens, eliminating that already weak taking point.

I do agree playing second fiddle for so long added to the enjoyment but those days appear over at the moment.

Are you going to subtract the players from your rankings that have already left too or you just doing that for UF and everybody else? Because without Fields and Ford your 2018 class isn’t #1 and actually falls to the 3rd best class in the SEC. the type of classes we’ve been told here repeatedly can’t win championships.

Reactions: sadgator
Are you going to subtract the players from your rankings that have already left too or you just doing that for UF and everybody else? Because without Fields and Ford your 2018 class isn’t #1 and actually falls to the 3rd best class in the SEC. the type of classes we’ve been told here repeatedly can’t win championships.
Sure that’s fine and who said top 3 classes don’t win the SEC? That doesn’t make sense. Also not sure your math is correct, Bama was #2 in the SEC and 7 overall (800 points behind) and Auburn at 12 (3 in SEC) and over 1000 points behind. Losing those 2 would still have UGA as the top SEC class.

Also there is a difference when kids leave a year later vs before their first season. Much easier to make subtractions when the kids haven’t even had a chance to make a contribution as I’m sure you would agree. In fact rivals releases a revised ranking after all the non-qualifiers are accounted for. They certainly don’t do that going back after the next season is played.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
there’s probably not anyone on earth that hates f$u more than me, so anyone want to take a guess how many times I showed up on their board to troll this last season?

Not once. Why?

So I’m not sure about the mentality of someone who feels compelled to come to an opponents board to pile on when stuff happens. It certainly suggests to me that they are pretty invested in what their rival thinks.

I’ll give a pass to some of the guys who have been here for awhile. Some of them even showed up to take their lumps the last few games they played. But these jack holes who rolled in here the last couple days aren’t worthy of anyone’s time. I wouldn’t want them if I were uga fans. They care more about what UF thinks than any rival should. And being the cowards they are, they sure as sh*t won’t show up here to eat crow when... WHEN... things go south, and they will.

I’m blocking them. I would recommend everyone else do the same. Don’t feed the trolls. They don’t deserve it.
Your coach has been feeding the trolls and the roosters are now roosting, and all of you loved him for it. Now you want to play the victim? Lol...

I will certainly show up here to eat crow when you beat us. Until then though, Mullen should focus on running his program and actually beating UGA, as opposed to trolling with nothing to show for it.

Sure that’s fine and who said top 3 classes don’t win the SEC? That doesn’t make sense. Also not sure your math is correct, Bama was #2 in the SEC and 7 overall (800 points behind) and Auburn at 12 (3 in SEC) and over 1000 points behind. Losing those 2 would still have UGA as the top SEC class.

Also there is a difference when kids leave a year later vs before their first season. Much easier to make subtractions when the kids haven’t even had a chance to make a contribution as I’m sure you would agree. In fact rivals releases a revised ranking after all the non-qualifiers are accounted for. They certainly don’t do that going back after the next season is played.

You’re right my math was off. The point was you can’t just say UF would be in the teens without subtracting losses from other teams and their classes. Doesn’t make any sense. And regardless unless he’s a can’t miss QB, no one player carries or ruins a class.

Your coach has been feeding the trolls and the roosters are now roosting, and all of you loved him for it. Now you want to play the victim? Lol...

I will certainly show up here to eat crow when you beat us. Until then though, Mullen should focus on running his program and actually beating UGA, as opposed to trolling with nothing to show for it.

The trolling is harmless. You and the rest of your gang are just emotional about it because it hits close to home. Mullen has most of you ready to see a shrink. “Stop trolling my program!”

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The trolling is harmless. You and the rest of your gang are just emotional about it because it hits close to home. Mullen has most of you ready to see a shrink. “Stop trolling my program!”
I was here before the karma bitch slap this week, but if anyone is trying to figure out why there’s an influx of 5 star Uga posters, I think you now have your answer...

You’re right my math was off. The point was you can’t just say UF would be in the teens without subtracting losses from other teams and their classes. Doesn’t make any sense. And regardless unless he’s a can’t miss QB, no one player carries or ruins a class.
And I agreed with that point....

The revised rankings will come out later but either way, the losses to UF will put them well outside the top 10 which makes the narrative of closing the gap with UGA even further from the truth.

The revised rankings will come out later but either way, the losses to UF will put them well outside the top 10 which makes the narrative of closing the gap with UGA even further from the truth.
Honestly, I don't keep up with Florida's recruiting rankings as much as some of you guys do.

I do know from over the years that every class loses recruits to various things such as transfers, non qualifications, suspensions, etc.

So far I have read we lost one quality CB and a forth string QB (not counting some dang 2021 commitments) . Just how did our class and talent gap completely fall apart?

Over the recent timeframe I've really ever seen over here UF fans talk about is UGA losing Justin Fields. A guy who was next in line to lead UGA to the promise land after the next great QB graduates or enters the draft. A player who our coach...who was newly hired at the time, made his top target, although he was late to the party because he was new on the job.

We badly wanted Eason years ago but you guys won that battle. It got neither of us anywhere since he is now at a school neither of us will probably likely ever play against. It was Jim McElwain who fvcked off more QB talent that lost that battle. A battle neither of us won in the long run...just like Fields.

Is this California CB that much of a difference maker in determining the future of Florida football? Is he leaving going to determine UGA taking the series to a dominant level?

Reactions: gatordad3

We are. It’s just basic math.

UGA already had a top 3 composite score. They’ll likely be 1 or 2 next year. Meanwhile UF was at 13th or something last year and we’re around 8 for next year. Once you’re 1 or 2 you can’t go any higher, at that point you’re just hoping to replenish what you lose. UF on the other hand still has spots to gain.

Screw the outsider's stars BS.

Mullen has proven that he can win with 2-3-4 stars.
4th & Dumb has proven that the can lose with Top 3 classes and 6 star QB.

What do the other coaches think of them?
6. UF
8. UGly

I can’t speak for everyone but this doesn’t apply to me. I’m not nervous or insecure about UF at all.

I would say immaturity would be the biggest reason to come here. It’s been an unbelievably bad week for UF and people have come to see reactions/rationalizations/etc.

Mullen and UF fans talked a lot of crap about transfers, talent gap closing, etc. Now the transfer thing looks terrible for UF and the talent gap closing, which didn’t make sense anyway with UF barely top 10 and UGA 1 or 2. Now UF will be in the teens, eliminating that already weak taking point.

I do agree playing second fiddle for so long added to the enjoyment but those days appear over at the moment.

Honestly I'm not even sure what you have read here. I've been on this board since 2003. The past 15 years or more I've never really posted on any other Florida board and don't read them much.

I've never read any post or many posts of folks claiming we have closed some talent gap on UGA.

If anything recruiting nerd Gator Fever has posted numerous times of Mullens inept recruiting...in the middle of July long before any signing day. Even after we moved up in the rankings from like 40(or whatever it was) in July to a top 10 by the final signing day...fever still spoke of how the class was surprisingly good, it was still not near what we needed to close the gap against Bama or UGA.

Meanwhile there were the occasional Dawg fans that claimed Kirby got each and every recruit he wanted in a H2H battle vs Mullen and that UGA would get Elam. Florida ended up getting Elam so sure...Gator fans served up the crow platters.

Meanwhile you guys lose one of the most important assistant coaches...a play caller...an OC to a rival school but y'all come over here saying UF's staff is falling apart because UGA got a position coach. We recovered by hiring one of equal or higher value or however you want to debate it.

Mullen meanwhile makes one joke about UGA scheduling FSU and makes one comment about a QB transferring and you guys get real hard in your feels.

Over the years we really didn't talk much about UGA on this board through wins or losses. Honestly it was FSU convo top heavy. Iraq, Jax, Hound dog numbers, and a handful of others show up and talk about how Kang is taking over the Saban spot with his talent gap closure and excellent coaching ability...but when things happen...we give it back to them.

Honestly, I don't keep up with Florida's recruiting rankings as much as some of you guys do.

I do know from over the years that every class loses recruits to various things such as transfers, non qualifications, suspensions, etc.

So far I have read we lost one quality CB and a forth string QB (not counting some dang 2021 commitments) . Just how did our class and talent gap completely fall apart?

Over the recent timeframe I've really ever seen over here UF fans talk about is UGA losing Justin Fields. A guy who was next in line to lead UGA to the promise land after the next great QB graduates or enters the draft. A player who our coach...who was newly hired at the time, made his top target, although he was late to the party because he was new on the job.

We badly wanted Eason years ago but you guys won that battle. It got neither of us anywhere since he is now at a school neither of us will probably likely ever play against. It was Jim McElwain who fvcked off more QB talent that lost that battle. A battle neither of us won in the long run...just like Fields.

Is this California CB that much of a difference maker in determining the future of Florida football? Is he leaving going to determine UGA taking the series to a dominant level?
Lots of questions so I’ll try to answer.

First of all recruiting rankings matter and an objective analysis will confirm the same. Recruiting is the absolute life blood of college football.

Losing your best recruit matters, maybe not for this year (although it looked like he had a good chance to play a lot for you). It’s not as much about 1 player as the collective group. Having less 5 star and 4 star players lowers your chance of being a great team. I remember seeing a stat that every NC team since 2005 previously had at least 1 top 2 recruiting class in the three previous years leading up to the NC. There have been 3 exceptions and all are due to transformational QB’s.

Fields leaving hurts but he was never waiting 2 or 3 years to play. He was given a chance to beat a guy who was seconds away from winning the NC and couldn’t do it. He then left but kids aren’t waiting that long these days. The same guy also caused Eason to leave the year before.

The talent gap between UGA and UF grew this off-season. That’s why it was annoying for me at least to see the narrative that it was shrinking. That wasn’t the case and now with the departures and reportedly 2 non-qualifiers for UF (1 is a possibility for UGA to be fair) the narrative is even more false than it was previously.

Mullen is a good coach but as I said recruiting is the lifeblood of college football. He needs to improve there if he wants to be at UF for a long time. He has time to do it but this was a very bad week for him and UF for the 2019 class, 2020 class and 2021 class (although it’s still crazy early to care about that class yet)

Honestly I'm not even sure what you have read here. I've been on this board since 2003. The past 15 years or more I've never really posted on any other Florida board and don't read them much.

I've never read any post or many posts of folks claiming we have closed some talent gap on UGA.

If anything recruiting nerd Gator Fever has posted numerous times of Mullens inept recruiting...in the middle of July long before any signing day. Even after we moved up in the rankings from like 40(or whatever it was) in July to a top 10 by the final signing day...fever still spoke of how the class was surprisingly good, it was still not near what we needed to close the gap against Bama or UGA.

Meanwhile there were the occasional Dawg fans that claimed Kirby got each and every recruit he wanted in a H2H battle vs Mullen and that UGA would get Elam. Florida ended up getting Elam so sure...Gator fans served up the crow platters.

Meanwhile you guys lose one of the most important assistant coaches...a play caller...an OC to a rival school but y'all come over here saying UF's staff is falling apart because UGA got a position coach. We recovered by hiring one of equal or higher value or however you want to debate it.

Mullen meanwhile makes one joke about UGA scheduling FSU and makes one comment about a QB transferring and you guys get real hard in your feels.

Over the years we really didn't talk much about UGA on this board through wins or losses. Honestly it was FSU convo top heavy. Iraq, Jax, Hound dog numbers, and a handful of others show up and talk about how Kang is taking over the Saban spot with his talent gap closure and excellent coaching ability...but when things happen...we give it back to them.
I’ve only come here a few times but Insta gator is the biggest homer I’ve ever seen on any national board or encountered in life.

That guy changes arguments within each post. He constantly posts star ratings and high school stats then says they don’t matter in the next paragraph. It’s amazing to read someone that delusional.

Mullen has taken lots of shots. It’s clearly been a strategy of his this off season (don’t forget the attendance thing as well). It shouldn’t surprise anyone to see UGA fans respond when his words (about QB transfers) look ridiculous a few months later. That should be expected, similar to what you said with Elam.

Chaney leaving May or May not be a loss for UGA. The guy was experienced and did well but also had questionable moments and couldn’t or wouldn’t adjust. Overall he was still good and a valuable piece to have as a very experienced guy for Kirby’s first HC job. After the 17 season Coley was promoted to co-OC and QB coach while Chaney was still calling plays but now coaching TEs. That’s basically a demotion and the writing was on the wall at that point. We will see what happens with Coley but it’s definitely a question mark going into the season.

You guys talk a lot about UGA now on here and the premium boards. Whoever is above you is usually the more discussed rival, that how it works. Until this week with UF, Bama has been discussed much more on our boards.

First of all recruiting rankings matter and an objective analysis will confirm the same. Recruiting is the absolute life blood of college football.

Losing your best recruit matters, maybe not for this year (although it looked like he had a good chance to play a lot for you). It’s not as much about 1 player as the collective group. Having less 5 star and 4 star players lowers your chance of being a great team. I remember seeing a stat that every NC team since 2005 previously had at least 1 top 2 recruiting class in the three previous years leading up to the NC. There have been 3 exceptions and all are due to transformational QB’s.

Fields leaving hurts but he was never waiting 2 or 3 years to play. He was given a chance to beat a guy who was seconds away from winning the NC and couldn’t do it. He then left but kids aren’t waiting that long these days. The same guy also caused Eason to leave the year before.

The talent gap between UGA and UF grew this off-season. That’s why it was annoying for me at least to see the narrative that it was shrinking. That wasn’t the case and now with the departures and reportedly 2 non-qualifiers for UF (1 is a possibility for UGA to be fair) the narrative is even more false than it was previously.

Mullen is a good coach but as I said recruiting is the lifeblood of college football. He needs to improve there if he wants to be at UF for a long time. He has time to do it but this was a very bad week for him and UF for the 2019 class, 2020 class and 2021 class (although it’s still crazy early to care about that class yet)

Honestly nobody with any knowledge ever thought Dan Mullen would come in and knock the socks off the recruiting world. Anybody with any sense would hope he became a system type recruiter and developer of the talent he hauled in. We believe he will get one of those exceptional QB's you speak of plus other skilled position players. We think he could get his next Dak with a better supporting cast on both sides of the ball. So far it is falling that way. We are hoping with time he can develop Emory into that role or the kid from Gainesville. Obviously Jalon Jones wasn't that. Honestly nobody with any sense thought real high of Jalon with the exception of some wishful thinking.

Most objective people think and hope he pulls a Dabo by having quality assistants develop top 10(not top 3) classes into top notch competitors which will eventually show the light to top notch recruits to eventually jump on board.

As I've stated, nobody has really mentioned any talent gap closing but we know any gap that McElwain left has indeed closed. Can you honestly say the talent gap is worse from McElwain recruits vs our current recruits?

Reactions: ih8f$u
I’ve only come here a few times but Insta gator is the biggest homer I’ve ever seen on any national board or encountered in life.

That guy changes arguments within each post. He constantly posts star ratings and high school stats then says they don’t matter in the next paragraph. It’s amazing to read someone that delusional.

Mullen has taken lots of shots. It’s clearly been a strategy of his this off season (don’t forget the attendance thing as well). It shouldn’t surprise anyone to see UGA fans respond when his words (about QB transfers) look ridiculous a few months later. That should be expected, similar to what you said with Elam.

Chaney leaving May or May not be a loss for UGA. The guy was experienced and did well but also had questionable moments and couldn’t or wouldn’t adjust. Overall he was still good and a valuable piece to have as a very experienced guy for Kirby’s first HC job. After the 17 season Coley was promoted to co-OC and QB coach while Chaney was still calling plays but now coaching TEs. That’s basically a demotion and the writing was on the wall at that point. We will see what happens with Coley but it’s definitely a question mark going into the season.

You guys talk a lot about UGA now on here and the premium boards. Whoever is above you is usually the more discussed rival, that how it works. Until this week with UF, Bama has been discussed much more on our boards.

Recruiting absolutely matters, nobody here would deny it. But there’s also lots of subjectivity too. You hardly ever see guys ranked the same across all 3 sites. The best way to think about recruiting rankings is that they’re indicators, they’re not determinative. You still have to find guys that fit your system, develop them, and then have a decent amount of luck along the way.

I read before only something like 25% of recruits even end up starting for their teams. So it’s not as simple as one team has the #1 class, another team has #4 for example, therefore #1 is better. If for example #1 had a huge need on the offensive line but signed two 5-star QB’s and no linemen, their class would be rated highly but they didn’t improve their team. And I think that’s why people here has had so much issue with all the crowing you guys have been doing. Y’all act as if a championship is damn near guaranteed because you signed a #1 class, that’s not how it works.

- Even back when you were kicking our asses when Muschamp was in charge we never talked much of UGA...on this board anyway. I can't speak of some 247 shit shows or Gator Country, premium boards, national boards, etc. That is there...not here. We never honestly had that much UGA talk for nearly two decades here until recently when a handful of UGA fans took up residence here. This has been a FSU heavy convo board even when we were stomping them with Urb. Bama and LSU (to a lesser extent) have had our number since like 2010 and we haven't even had either of those of main topics. I don't visit Bama boards too often but Clemson is currently on top of them but I would be willing to bet they still mostly discuss Auburn (whom they are above) and don't constantly talk Clemson.

-Even over the past summer our main discussion was Willie T vs Mullen mainly due to the presence of Buca Nole. Bama fan Matches of Ghost didn't do his now famous disses of Kirby. He mostly calmly talked Fever off the ledge and laughed at Buca. It wasn't until the resident Dawg fans showed up that he flipped the script.

- I never thought much of Chaney one way or the other but he is more of an important loss to UGA then a DB position coach is to UF. Something dawg fans showed up here gloating about after it happened. Losing a position coach to a rival that has had better success recently isn't as big of a blow as losing an OC to a rival who has been shit for over 15 years.

-As far as Insta goes. I like him due to his homerism. He is 100% Gator. However you can't base an influx of dawg fans showing up here due to insta. He is ridiculed by more Gator fans than anything. His rival with Danny Gator goes back to like 2006 or beyond. He and oozie have been butting heads since like 2015 or further. That's just two of many. Even he didn't discuss much UGA even back when y'all had that run vs Muschamp. He was more of a UT and FSU basher and even brought over MD Vol and some rare Oklahoma fan in nail.

-Posters have came and gone over the years. Some famous...some infamous..however although not always a big poster I have been here since day 1 along with sad and a handful more. We never really talked Dawg talk although most of us have consistently considered UGA as our main rival.

Recruiting absolutely matters, nobody here would deny it. But there’s also lots of subjectivity too. You hardly ever see guys ranked the same across all 3 sites. The best way to think about recruiting rankings is that they’re indicators, they’re not determinative. You still have to find guys that fit your system, develop them, and then have a decent amount of luck along the way.

I read before only something like 25% of recruits even end up starting for their teams. So it’s not as simple as one team has the #1 class, another team has #4 for example, therefore #1 is better. If for example #1 had a huge need on the offensive line but signed two 5-star QB’s and no linemen, their class would be rated highly but they didn’t improve their team. And I think that’s why people here has had so much issue with all the crowing you guys have been doing. Y’all act as if a championship is damn near guaranteed because you signed a #1 class, that’s not how it works.
Agree. If recruiting rankings and not filling in needs was the win all. Lane Kiffin would still be at USC and not FAU.

- Even back when you were kicking our asses when Muschamp was in charge we never talked much of UGA...on this board anyway. I can't speak of some 247 shit shows or Gator Country, premium boards, national boards, etc. That is there...not here. We never honestly had that much UGA talk for nearly two decades here until recently when a handful of UGA fans took up residence here. This has been a FSU heavy convo board even when we were stomping them with Urb. Bama and LSU (to a lesser extent) have had our number since like 2010 and we haven't even had either of those of main topics. I don't visit Bama boards too often but Clemson is currently on top of them but I would be willing to bet they still mostly discuss Auburn (whom they are above) and don't constantly talk Clemson.

-Even over the past summer our main discussion was Willie T vs Mullen mainly due to the presence of Buca Nole. Bama fan Matches of Ghost didn't do his now famous disses of Kirby. He mostly calmly talked Fever off the ledge and laughed at Buca. It wasn't until the resident Dawg fans showed up that he flipped the script.

- I never thought much of Chaney one way or the other but he is more of an important loss to UGA then a DB position coach is to UF. Something dawg fans showed up here gloating about after it happened. Losing a position coach to a rival that has had better success recently isn't as big of a blow as losing an OC to a rival who has been shit for over 15 years.

-As far as Insta goes. I like him due to his homerism. He is 100% Gator. However you can't base an influx of dawg fans showing up here due to insta. He is ridiculed by more Gator fans than anything. His rival with Danny Gator goes back to like 2006 or beyond. He and oozie have been butting heads since like 2015 or further. That's just two of many. Even he didn't discuss much UGA even back when y'all had that run vs Muschamp. He was more of a UT and FSU basher and even brought over MD Vol and some rare Oklahoma fan in nail.

-Posters have came and gone over the years. Some famous...some infamous..however although not always a big poster I have been here since day 1 along with sad and a handful more. We never really talked Dawg talk although most of us have consistently considered UGA as our main rival.

This is true. I’d say it was the typical amount of rival talk but not anywhere near what it is now, and that only happened bc a few uga fans kept coming in and stirring the pot (did you know that Mullen is 0-2 against smart?) and for the most part I didn’t really care. They’re homers for sure, but no worse than anyone here. The past couple days they’ve all shown up here like roaches. I really doubt the uga boards were flooded with UF fans after their less than stellar end of the season. It really looks like they’re obsessed.

I have no issue with more of LTd statements but the gap has definitely closed. Next years team will be better than this years.

False narrative imo. :confused:
Getting good players that fit your system is critical. o_O
Where some outside dweeb star rates them,,, not so much. :rolleyes:

UF recruits need to be good citizens, or they are out, as has been proven repeatedly.
Can't stop young men from making poor decisions, but they can and will be held accountable.
UF recruits also need to be able to stay focused in the classroom to maintain their eligibility, other schools,,, not so much. :rolleyes:

A Gator HC has to be the focus point for the team. He needs players that can fill the needs in all 3 areas.
Fit the system - solid citizen - good student. Otherwise, he won't succeed at UF.
What some outside service rates his recruits is good for 'talking season' fodder, but not much else.

I agree it does rub us the wrong way. Why does it rub you the wrong way when we return the favor?

I agree it does rub us the wrong way. Why does it rub you the wrong way when we return the favor?
Because we aren't the coach and we never invaded Dawg Vent or whatever your board is called. I myself never did anyway. Even during the run with Spurs or Meyer...or even Zook and Mc.

Because we aren't the coach and we never invaded Dawg Vent or whatever your board is called. I myself never did anyway. Even during the run with Spurs or Meyer...or even Zook and Mc.
Fair points my man....some wild Twitter posts brought me here.....I did not even know you could post without joining here til a few days back

You know the funny thing about you guys is that Mullen is trolling you because you have kicked our ass the last two years. You guys are ahead of us much like we have been throughout the 90s and 2000s. Heck your good old boy Richt relished putting a beatdown on us in '07.

We returned the favor in '08 after you guys started the year ranked number 1. That was the year Alabama came to Athens and took your football souls. They may lease it back to you in a decade or so.

Point is we really didn't care about your yapping and trolling. We were above you, there is no reason for it. It's not even fun to diss Tennessee anymore. I mean we haven't really trolled them in ages and they used to be public enemy number 1 during the Spurrier /Fulmer days.

You guys claim to have so much faith and confidence in Kirby Smart. You relish this week when two of our prize recruits entered the transfer portal. Why? If your main goal and objective is to catch and surpass Alabama ,then you might want to pay attention to whats going on over there. Truth be told is you know they own you and the best you can hope for is to have Auburn beat them so you don't have to play them this year.

Meanwhile Dan will get a top 15 class and develop players like he did at Missispi State. You know where he got top 30 classes at best. Nick Saban owns your soul, Dan Mullen obviously owns your attention. But you don't care or aren't concerned..... I don't think I have ever been to the Volunteer message board.

Just came back and saw this.

Don’t really care about the history of this board and who you talk about. There is a lot of UGA talk here, on your premium boards and elsewhere. Plus you head coach is talking about UGA every chance he gets so the whole “we don’t pay attention to UGA” response falls flat IMO.

I didn’t talk about your DB coach or say that was a bigger loss than losing Chaney. Not sure who did but that isn’t a common narrative anywhere I have seen. As I said before, Chaney was essentially demoted before last season. Who knows if the Coley will be better or worse. There is room for improvement and he will have a lot to work with (3rd year QB, perhaps the best Oline in the nation, great RB but some question marks at 2/3 WR and TE).

The main influx of dog fans is to watch the turmoil at UF and there is turmoil. Most are from the premium UGA board but don’t want to pay for UFs board. Funny to see the poor thing thrown about when this is the free board for your school, not theirs. That doesn’t make any sense.

I appreciate the faith you guys have in Mullen and the optimism. I think it’s a little misplaced but he is a good coach. That said, he is at a significant talent disadvantage at the moment and losing recruits isn’t going to help that. Mullen’s record against Kirby’s defense is rather poor. I realize most of those at from MSU but given the current and seemingly on going talent discrepancy, that will be tough for him to overcome. Can he? Maybe but the past few weeks have been rough.

Don’t really care about the history of this board and who you talk about. There is a lot of UGA talk here, on your premium boards and elsewhere. Plus you head coach is talking about UGA every chance he gets so the whole “we don’t pay attention to UGA” response falls flat IMO.

I didn’t talk about your DB coach or say that was a bigger loss than losing Chaney. Not sure who did but that isn’t a common narrative anywhere I have seen. As I said before, Chaney was essentially demoted before last season. Who knows if the Coley will be better or worse. There is room for improvement and he will have a lot to work with (3rd year QB, perhaps the best Oline in the nation, great RB but some question marks at 2/3 WR and TE).

The main influx of dog fans is to watch the turmoil at UF and there is turmoil. Most are from the premium UGA board but don’t want to pay for UFs board. Funny to see the poor thing thrown about when this is the free board for your school, not theirs. That doesn’t make any sense.

I appreciate the faith you guys have in Mullen and the optimism. I think it’s a little misplaced but he is a good coach. That said, he is at a significant talent disadvantage at the moment and losing recruits isn’t going to help that. Mullen’s record against Kirby’s defense is rather poor. I realize most of those at from MSU but given the current and seemingly on going talent discrepancy, that will be tough for him to overcome. Can he? Maybe but the past few weeks have been rough.
All fair points, but what is this "turmoil" you speak of that is going to sink our program? We lost a 4th string QB a good but very soft CB and some dudes in the recruiting class 2 years away. Oh and a special teamer in Edwards.

Some of the main shit talkers from a while back are Jax, Iraq, and Hound Dog Numbers. Jax and Iraq are usually fair, hound doggie numbers is a number nutz loser.

And as far as Chaney goes...I dislike UT more than UGA. Had some UT dude tell me the other day every offense Chaney touches is golden. I laughed and asked why did he get fired by the big dude who was at Arkansas and wasn't he part of the staff that got fired at UT under Dooley. You guys are probably better off w/o him.

giphy.gif

Honestly, if I want to read stuff like this I'll just check twitter. I'll just stick to checking the premium board for now, although this one used to be better in my opinion.

Not once. Why?

We're just following Mullen's lead...

Not once. Why?

Crappanole isn't even a good troll is the really disappointing thing.

You never did tell us what Mullen did that was so brutally offensive to all of you. I would really love to hear what warranted 20 or so Georgia homers coming here demanding justice LMAO!
I answered that the last time you asked. If you were as quick to read my replies as you are to reply to me you would know that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT