ADVERTISEMENT

FJB wants to resettle THOSANDS of Palestinians here in America

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
72% of them support Hamas/Iran over Israel. What kind of IDIOT votes for this? Dead people? How about our resident snowflakes? Do you support this? If you vote for this POS you do! And how about or abortion supporters that will consider FJB over Trump because of abortion? Is abortion more important than moving 10s of thousands of TERRORISTS in to America? Want another Dearborn Michigan/Minneapolis Mn???

Last edited:
Who have since birth, been taught to hate Jews. Nothing like pouring the gas pumps all over the existing fires.

Reactions: BCSpell
Sounds like a great idea to me. Let's just finish destroying our country. If you can't perceive this as sarcasm Lord help you.

72% of them support Hamas/Iran over Israel. What kind of IDIOT votes for this? Dead people? How about our resident snowflakes? Do you support this? If you vote for this POS you do! And how about or abortion supporters that will consider FJB over Trump because of abortion? Is abortion more important than moving 10s of thousands of TERRORISTS in to America? Want another Dearborn Michigan/Minneapolis Mn???

I hope you aren’t surprised.

He’s trying to destroy the country.

I just can’t imagine Hamas will willingly let their human shields just fly to the USA.

I hope you aren’t surprised.

He’s trying to destroy the country.

I just can’t imagine Hamas will willingly let their human shields just fly to the USA.
I am not surprised, and not posting this for me. This post is for our resident snowflakes. I want to know if they support this. I am for rounding EVERY illegal alien up and immediately removing them from our Country. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM. Cheaters should never prosper...they should go to the very back of the line, and their crime of illegal entry in our Country should be considered when they apply to get in. some may think that is harsh...but anything less just makes more of them want to come try and cross our border.

Reason 5,864,123 why Immigration is our #1 issue AND Abortion is the MOST insidious issue of our time.

The answer is HELL NO. Why is Biden doing this? Votes, of course. He is a traitor. They are currently weaponizing some of our greatest institutions against the U.S. (see campus protests and now break-ins...of course it was eventually going to metasisize and go violent).

Why I tie this to Abortion? Because moderate women (and a cohort of men) who FOR ANY OTHER REASON should vote republican, see this issue and it distorts ALL others.

Now, Jewish men, who are not terribly pro-choice, per se, should have NO reason to vote Democratic (read: increasingly progressive). If they do, they are perhaps even greater traitors.

sheep food.

In other news, water is wet.

India isn't particularly xenophobic and frankly, prior to the British showing up, everyone got along since the Moors left.
LOL

On India, for example, how many tech development teams openly bring in Muslims, Whites, Chinese or other? The proximity/caste/affinity bias is as strong if not stronger than any deep-South anglo-saxons?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Here is why - it has, up until recently, not been real to women.

They see Abortion as a direct impact on they (or their daughters) ability to manage their body and their family. Dearborn (and I live in West Michigan) is as far away as Gaza. Abortion is real.

But now, they see the horrors on campus where their sons/daughters cannot go to class because protestors are not managing to time/place/manner restrictions.

They see what is happening at the border and illegals in their communities including people at grocery stores who can barely speak/understand english or needs for higher state/local taxes to pay for bi-lingual instruction in schools as individuals have no immediate motion to learn English (as many of our grandparents had to).

Again, I could care less if Ilhan Omar or her daughter wants to abort a child.

LOL

On India, for example, how many tech development teams openly bring in Muslims, Whites, Chinese or other? The proximity/caste/affinity bias is as strong if not stronger than any deep-South anglo-saxons?
This is me laughing at you.

India is ate up with Chinese nationals. That's why we shouldn't bother expecting them to be a hedge against China.

Most middle management in Indian IT are white people, usually Americans or Brits. Because Indians think American culture is weird and incomprehensible and they'd rather have a buffer between themselves and it.

The asshole Muslims went to Pakistan in 1947.

Where do you get your information from?

Reason 5,864,123 why Immigration is our #1 issue AND Abortion is the MOST insidious issue of our time.

The answer is HELL NO. Why is Biden doing this? Votes, of course. He is a traitor. They are currently weaponizing some of our greatest institutions against the U.S. (see campus protests and now break-ins...of course it was eventually going to metasisize and go violent).

Why I tie this to Abortion? Because moderate women (and a cohort of men) who FOR ANY OTHER REASON should vote republican, see this issue and it distorts ALL others.

Now, Jewish men, who are not terribly pro-choice, per se, should have NO reason to vote Democratic (read: increasingly progressive). If they do, they are perhaps even greater traitors.
Modern women get the Palestinians.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I must be slow today. Not sure what you mean?
Grand brought up the modern women and voting for dems over the abortion issue. My attitude is that modern women who vote for abortion over everything get the Palestinians, and they would deserve it.

Reactions: NavigatorII
This is me laughing at you.

India is ate up with Chinese nationals. That's why we shouldn't bother expecting them to be a hedge against China.

Most middle management in Indian IT are white people, usually Americans or Brits. Because Indians think American culture is weird and incomprehensible and they'd rather have a buffer between themselves and it.

The asshole Muslims went to Pakistan in 1947.

Where do you get your information from?
I am a partner in a global consultancy who works with one of the largest hyperscalers.

We have five delivery centers in Bangalore alone, let alone Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, etc.

The US based IT/engineering teams are run by Indians - they push more and more work to Indian COEs

No need for emotive terms like "laughing at". If you disagree, that is fine, that is what this message board is for.

In India, as of the 2011 census, there were 172 Million people identifying as Muslims. Now that figure is estimated at 204M. They are a very significant part of the population.

I happen to have a number of Indian friends, both 1st and second generation. One of the senior leaders I report to is an Indian woman and one of the best leaders I have every worked with.

My only point is that whites are NOT the only ones who have affinity bias - at all. But, whites are the ones who are the focus of DEI related efforts.

I am a partner in a global consultancy who works with one of the largest hyperscalers.

We have five delivery centers in Bangalore alone, let alone Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, etc.

The US based IT/engineering teams are run by Indians - they push more and more work to Indian COEs

No need for emotive terms like "laughing at". If you disagree, that is fine, that is what this message board is for.

In India, as of the 2011 census, there were 172 Million people identifying as Muslims. Now that figure is estimated at 204M. They are a very significant part of the population.

I happen to have a number of Indian friends, both 1st and second generation. One of the senior leaders I report to is an Indian woman and one of the best leaders I have every worked with.

My only point is that whites are NOT the only ones who have affinity bias - at all. But, whites are the ones who are the focus of DEI related efforts.
I'm a first generation Ieyar Brahmina with 25 plus relatives in the Indian IT industry, and my ancestors have been squatting on the same piece of land in Chithumbaram for 900 years, but by all means, educate me.

and by asshole Muslims I meant the shitty ones. the reasonable ones stayed and continued to get along with the Hindus and Sikhs and Jain's and Buddhists and Anglicans.

And they are stupid, too ...

Here is why - it has, up until recently, not been real to women.

They see Abortion as a direct impact on they (or their daughters) ability to manage their body and their family. Dearborn (and I live in West Michigan) is as far away as Gaza. Abortion is real.

But now, they see the horrors on campus where their sons/daughters cannot go to class because protestors are not managing to time/place/manner restrictions.

They see what is happening at the border and illegals in their communities including people at grocery stores who can barely speak/understand english or needs for higher state/local taxes to pay for bi-lingual instruction in schools as individuals have no immediate motion to learn English (as many of our grandparents had to).

Again, I could care less if Ilhan Omar or her daughter wants to abort a child.
Anyone who opposes abortion needs to read or watch Freakonomics ...

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
I'm a first generation Ieyar Brahmina with 25 plus relatives in the Indian IT industry, and my ancestors have been squatting on the same piece of land in Chithumbaram for 900 years, but by all means, educate me.
Do you mean Iyer? Sharing my direct experience as that is what you asked. Not seeking to “educate” or engage in forms of pedantic dialogue.

Anyone who opposes abortion needs to read or watch Freakonomics ...
Listened to audiobook. Politics and economics are not a reason to murder. The answer isn't abortion but getting the gubmint out of the welfare/charity business. Then neither of the "positive" reasons for abortion would exist on any meaningful level. Then you are just left with Sanger and her elitism and racism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT