ADVERTISEMENT

You know what's sad?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
That there are those who post on here who did nothing but belittle Trump and voted for Biden but don't seem to be posting much on Biden's successes for America. Of course, I understand because there isn't any. He's done nothing but divide and destroy America. Where are you now? Why haven't you admitted you've made a mistake? Did any of you actually watch the sleep session speech last night? I didn't either, and yet you voted for this loony tune. Please tell us what good this fake president has done?

What success?

25% of all covid deaths have come since Jan (Still don't know how he accomplished that).

Race riots in multiple blue states, he's done nothing to stop it.

He told his VP to go to the border and check on it, she told him to go eff himself and hasn't been.

He fired thousands of pipeline workers as soon as his hologran took over the West Wing set.

China and Russia are now back to openly mocking him and the US.

People getting sick and dying from vaccines left and right. Funny how it was fine under Pres Trump, same as covid deaths.

The only positive for America is the economy is improving, but that's only because red states like Texas told him to piss off and they reopened. He told them to stay closed and told everyone no leaving the house till July 4th, and then only in groups of 2-3.

Hell I'm starting to miss Jimmy Carter. That's how big of a cluister Hiden has been.

What success?

25% of all covid deaths have come since Jan (Still don't know how he accomplished that).

He told his VP to go to the border and check on it, she told him to go eff himself and hasn't been.

He fired thousands of pipeline workers as soon as his hologran took over the West Wing set.

People getting sick and dying from vaccines left and right. Funny how it was fine under Pres Trump, same as covid deaths.

The only positive for America is the economy is improving, but that's only because red states like Texas told him to piss off and they reopened. He told them to stay closed and told everyone no leaving the house till July 4th, and then only in groups of 2-3.

Hell I'm starting to miss Jimmy Carter. That's how big of a cluister Hiden has been.
Good analysis. Now for criticism for praising Ghost.

Oh wait! I called Ghost a moron.

What success?

Come now, the VP is off figuring out what "causes" this illegal migration to the US from central and south America (Although, Obama had tasked Biden with the same, obviously he never figured it out). Just the other day she was in the Sweden or Norway working on trying to figure out the "cause".

Reactions: dezyDeco
Well obviously man made climate change is the reason for this mass immigration through several countries to get here. We owe these people. Before climate change those South American countries were just like the USA. Bastions of freedom, employment, and security. Then... it got warmish 🥲 and all hell broke loose down there 😔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT