ADVERTISEMENT

Yall remember when we were told Trump took classified documents and that's why the FBI raided Mar A Lago?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Looks like Trump told the truth (as he always does), the documents were declassified when he took them to MLG.

Then the FBI reclassified the documents as classified, then notified a Grand Jury that they had evidence that Trump had taken classified documents.

We were right about everything.

You guys are all a bunch of loons... How do Trumps nuts taste?
youre-sucking-deez-nuts.gif

My question then is why not just show the date at which they were declassified versus some broad statement of, "the president can declassify items whenever he wants" making him look like some authoritarian dictator who is above the law.

With that said, no question that Biden is worse. Both for his 9/22/2022 comment to 60 minutes saying (essentially), "how can any idiot have declassified documents" and then having multiple documents in multiple places.

Further, if these implicate Hunter in dealings with Ukraine and China, then truly, game over.

You guys are all a bunch of loons... How do Trumps nuts taste?
I laugh at slow people like you....and you MUST remember, son...we KNOW the difference between a MAN and a WOMAN, so even though I could not care LESS....I am SURE YOU KNOW the answer to your question here!!

edit: maybe not Trumps...but some other man's

You're right Ghost. The left always accuses the right of doing what they are actually doing. In this case, ball guzzling.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My Lord..he is REALLY slow. We have UNDENIABLE proof that those little lefty "men" (oxymoron) love them some other men! I attribute this to how F'n UGLY lefty women are!

My question then is why not just show the date at which they were declassified versus some broad statement of, "the president can declassify items whenever he wants" making him look like some authoritarian dictator who is above the law.
I'm sorry.....what???

You think the FBI would set Trump up, but also clue him into the fact that he was being set up, and because Trump didn't mention that....the upshot here is that HE is at fault here and HE looks like he's acting like a dictator?????

I just can't with you Trump haters....

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT