ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Candace Owens is dropping truth bombs on the sheep

This is nothing new really. If you can't breathe, you can't talk. The media lied from the get go.
I still wish, for many reasons, the cop didn't use the restraint tactic he used.

I know he was trained to do it, Floyd had potentially lethal amounts of opiates in his system, etc...but I have to wonder how things might be different.

The whole thing was sad.

I still wish, for many reasons, the cop didn't use the restraint tactic he used.

I know he was trained to do it, Floyd had potentially lethal amounts of opiates in his system, etc...but I have to wonder how things might be different.

The whole thing was sad.
Agreed. I still believe the media finds this when they want. And it’s not because of racism, but because being a police officer requires very quick judgement calls in life or death situations. Most of the time it has zero to do with race.

Want to live, or think you are being done wrong? Comply, then go to court

The whole thing was sad.
I get that...however I have NO sympathy for George Floyd. He was resisting arrest. The part that did not seem necessary was keeping his knee on him after he was subdued. I am 100% good with ANY tactic to get him subdued. I think murder conviction was 100% wrong..because with out the drugs, that would NOT have killed him.

The whole thing was sad.
True. I would have handcuffed that effing asshole to a light pole until armed paramedics arrived. But the leftist mental midgets would have just found another martyr to deify if this one had survived. :mad:

I get that...however I have NO sympathy for George Floyd. He was resisting arrest. The part that did not seem necessary was keeping his knee on him after he was subdued. I am 100% good with ANY tactic to get him subdued. I think murder conviction was 100% wrong..because with out the drugs, that would NOT have killed him.
Floyd had demons, I don't necessarily blame anyone. Addiction is an illness. Don't forget the fact GF never asked to be the face of a movement, he had no say in the matter.

All of that said, you're 100% right. If he complies and goes downtown peacefully, we don't even know his name and Chauvin's life isn't ruined. He may very well still have died of an overdose.

Floyd had demons, I don't necessarily blame anyone. Addiction is an illness. Don't forget the fact GF never asked to be the face of a movement, he had no say in the matter.

All of that said, you're 100% right. If he complies and goes downtown peacefully, we don't even know his name and Chauvin's life isn't ruined. He may very well still have died of an overdose.
I may be remembering this wrong, but I am pretty sure he was dead no matter what with how much of whatever was in his system was there. But weak assed politicians are afraid of riots. I would arm up and warn rioters to choose wisely. Then riots would end. You break in to loot..you die. you set fire to someone's business...you die. This is the only way to deal with that crowd. I have NO PROBLEM with peaceful protests. But the SECOND that you impose your self on an innocent bystander....you get taken out.

I may be remembering this wrong, but I am pretty sure he was dead no matter what with how much of whatever was in his system was there. But weak assed politicians are afraid of riots. I would arm up and warn rioters to choose wisely. Then riots would end. You break in to loot..you die. you set fire to someone's business...you die. This is the only way to deal with that crowd. I have NO PROBLEM with peaceful protests. But the SECOND that you impose your self on an innocent bystander....you get taken out.
He had enough to kill a grown man, but that doesn't mean he would have died...depends on his tolerance.

That's what kills so many opioid addicts that try to get clean - they clean up long enough to lose their tolerance, then when they relapse they use the same amount they used to and their system can't handle it.

But it was a "fatal amount of fentanyl" regardless.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
He had enough to kill a grown man, but that doesn't mean he would have died...depends on his tolerance.

That's what kills so many opioid addicts that try to get clean - they clean up long enough to lose their tolerance, then when they relapse they use the same amount they used to and their system can't handle it.

But it was a "fatal amount of fentanyl" regardless.

I can't defend Chauvin, and I won't, but that was a fatal amount of fentanyl regardless of Floyd's habit. Even if they had repeatedly given him Narcan, Floyd still dies imo.

If Chauvin's dumbass doesn't sit there on his back, or better yet never let's him back out of the vehicle, none of this ever happens.

The charges that he was actually convicted of were political theater, however. Manslaughter imo...not 2nd Degree Murder.

I can't defend Chauvin, and I won't, but that was a fatal amount of fentanyl regardless of Floyd's habit. Even if they had repeatedly given him Narcan, Floyd still dies imo.

If Chauvin's dumbass doesn't sit there on his back, or better yet never let's him back out of the vehicle, none of this ever happens.

The charges that he was actually convicted of were political theater, however. Manslaughter imo...not 2nd Degree Murder.
You put in to words the point I was trying to make. He was DEAD anyway. Murder was just a BS political move to save the city from rioting. What a BS WEAK way to enforce the law.

He's a hero to the left cause he helped them advance their politics.
We were told that cops hunt AA’s in the street and kill them like dogs. GF was the example, not the outlier.

Did that stop after the election, or do they not care that it’s still happening, did we all of the sudden become not racist, or was the whole thing a lie?

Just once I’d like the sheep to question.

We were told that cops hunt AA’s in the street and kill them like dogs. GF was the example, not the outlier.

Did that stop after the election, or do they not care that it’s still happening, did we all of the sudden become not racist, or was the whole thing a lie?

They simply use death to push a narrative squeezing every ounce of politics out of it before they move on to the next lie.

He had a blood concentration of 11ng/ml.

7ng/ml is considered a potentially fatal dose when multiple drugs are involved. 10 - 20ng/ml is an appropriate dose for anesthesia, however. So his blood level wasn't necessarily fatal, but it's enough to put a grown man to sleep.

Overdose results in respiratory depression which is reversible with naloxone. Sudden death can also occur because of cardiac arrest or severe anaphylactic reaction. The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved. While fatalities have been reported after therapeutic use, many deaths have occurred as a result of the misuse of pharmaceutical products. Both used and unused fentanyl patches have been injected, smoked, snorted or taken orally with fatal consequences.

As for the meth? 19 ng/ml is tantamount to a trace amount. Drug screens cut off at levels below 250 ng/ml, are triggered at twice that amount. I'd assume this means he had used meth in the days prior but wasn't necessarily "tweaking" at the time.

None of this is conclusive, and I'm not a doctor. My guess is he hid fentanyl laced speed pills in his mouth and ate more than he wanted during the struggle. You add in his poor cardiovascular health, a suppressed respiratory condition from drugs, the physical and emotional stress of his drug-induced agitated delirium and the arrest..it all just made for a cocktail that resulted in the loss of respiratory function long enough that he died.

Violence toward blacks is unacceptable! We must do something!

OK, let's start in Chicago.

He had a blood concentration of 11ng/ml.

7ng/ml is considered a potentially fatal dose when multiple drugs are involved. 10 - 20ng/ml is an appropriate dose for anesthesia, however. So his blood level wasn't necessarily fatal, but it's enough to put a grown man to sleep.

Overdose results in respiratory depression which is reversible with naloxone. Sudden death can also occur because of cardiac arrest or severe anaphylactic reaction. The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved. While fatalities have been reported after therapeutic use, many deaths have occurred as a result of the misuse of pharmaceutical products. Both used and unused fentanyl patches have been injected, smoked, snorted or taken orally with fatal consequences.

As for the meth? 19 ng/ml is tantamount to a trace amount. Drug screens cut off at levels below 250 ng/ml, are triggered at twice that amount. I'd assume this means he had used meth in the days prior but wasn't necessarily "tweaking" at the time.

None of this is conclusive, and I'm not a doctor. My guess is he hid fentanyl laced speed pills in his mouth and ate more than he wanted during the struggle. You add in his poor cardiovascular health, a suppressed respiratory condition from drugs, the physical and emotional stress of his drug-induced agitated delirium and the arrest..it all just made for a cocktail that resulted in the loss of respiratory function long enough that he died.

It has been a LONG time since I've seen it, so no way could I link it (and maybe it was inaccurate), but my understanding is that he had 11x a lethal dose.

It has been a LONG time since I've seen it, so no way could I link it (and maybe it was inaccurate), but my understanding is that he had 11x a lethal dose.
I just showed that not to be the case.

He had 11 ng/ml. That has been shown fatal when multiple drugs are in the system, but it’s not always fatal. They use 10-20 ng/ml for anesthesia…

I bet his tolerance was high enough to handle what was in his system, and the meth was so low it wouldn’t have mattered.

I think his respiratory function was extremely limited from the fent and his health, dude was a walking heart attack. He claimed he couldn’t breathe while he was still standing. Being stressed and leaned on was probably enough to put his respirations at a level that wouldn’t support life, but I’m speculating without proper qualifications.

Reactions: gatordad3

I can't remember when it happened, but at the time Amy Klobuchar was an AG in Minnesota, she never had charges pressed against Chauvin for killing a Native American while on duty, I believe. Let alone not have him fired from his job as a LEO. Like part of what you said, the POS Floyd still would have died from an overdose. Klobuchar's dumb ass should take total responsibility for allowing Chauvin to continue his career as a LEO.
The way I see it, the world is a better place without Floyd while Chauvin finally got nailed by overdue karma. About the only person left to face consequences out of all involved is Amy Klobuchar.

Edit: We also can't forget the time Floyd broke into a pregnant woman's home and pointed a gun at the victims stomach.

I can't remember when it happened, but at the time Amy Klobuchar was an AG in Minnesota, she never had charges pressed against Chauvin for killing a Native American while on duty, I believe. Let alone not have him fired from his job as a LEO. Like part of what you said, the POS Floyd still would have died from an overdose. Klobuchar's dumb ass should take total responsibility for allowing Chauvin to continue his career as a LEO.
The way I see it, the world is a better place without Floyd while Chauvin finally got nailed by overdue karma. About the only person left to face consequences out of all involved is Amy Klobuchar.

Edit: We also can't forget the time Floyd broke into a pregnant woman's home and pointed a gun at the victims stomach.
Floyd was an addict and a criminal.

And you’re right, Chauvin was a sh!tty cop.

But even if they hadn’t kneeled on him and he died in custody the result would have been the same. The narrative would have just been they killed him in custody.

Again, the narrative is cops are racist and hunt AA and kill them. Why does it only matter or get ANY attention in election years?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT