ADVERTISEMENT

Woof or Growl?...PICK Florida v.Georgia...

On the flip side Ga runs the ball well and the Gators run defense up the middle is weak. If we can get pressure on Trask you'll be back at the tailgate early like the last two years.
Our pass blocking has been really good and your pass rush not so good. But you are correct, dawgs are a power running team and our run defense has been suspect at best. With my earlier comment this game will come down to whether we can stop your running game. If we can't stop it, you will get the W for sure.

Yeah and on the flip side you lost to a terrible USCjr team. By the way your pass rush has sucked this year. Not to mention you have a dope as an OC.
We sucked that day and put up 460 total yards on offense. You'll need those 4 TO's USCe got to stay close. Don't worry the chicken wings will still be warm in the 3 qter at your gate.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Our pass blocking has been really good and your pass rush not so good. But you are correct, dawgs are a power running team and our run defense has been suspect at best. With my earlier comment this game will come down to whether we can stop your running game. If we can't stop it, you will get the W for sure.
Yes, but I see Fla's defense has a couple of DL returning tomorrow. All kidding aside, I think this one goes 4 qters.

Reactions: GatorNation79
You really haven't been paying attention.
This pleases me. :)

Oh, but I have.

Let me show you a list:
Vanderbilt
Murray State
Arkansas State
Notre Dame
Tennessee
South Carolina
Kentucky

This is what we call Schedule by Charmin. The 4 worst teams in the SEC East, 2 mediocre Group of 5 teams, and Notre Dame. Best team on here is Notre Dame, that you barely beat, at home, at night, and who in turn barely beat a bad USC team and got demolished by a bad Michigan team. Second best team on here is South Carolina, who is currently 3-5 but still managed to beat you on your home field.

I know you THINK your defense is good, but let's look at reality. There isn't a team on this list that can throw the ball worth a damn, particularly poor Kentucky, who played you in a monsoon with a WR at QB. That game sure did help your pass defense stats, didn't it?

You have 16 sacks after 7 games. One way to look at it is over 2 per game. Another way to look at is you had 6 against Murray State and 4 against Arkansas State, so against the bottom of the SEC and Notre Dame you managed 4 sacks in 5 games. You have a whopping 5 interceptions in 7 games. Florida, by comparison, has 12 in 8.

So let me see if I can put this together for ya, bub.

You have no pass rush.
You have no ballhawking defenders.
You haven't played anyone with a pulse, your defensive statistics are a sham.
You are going to get your ass kicked.

Oh, but I have.

Let me show you a list:
Vanderbilt
Murray State
Arkansas State
Notre Dame
Tennessee
South Carolina
Kentucky

This is what we call Schedule by Charmin. The 4 worst teams in the SEC East, 2 mediocre Group of 5 teams, and Notre Dame. Best team on here is Notre Dame, that you barely beat, at home, at night, and who in turn barely beat a bad USC team and got demolished by a bad Michigan team. Second best team on here is South Carolina, who is currently 3-5 but still managed to beat you on your home field.

I know you THINK your defense is good, but let's look at reality. There isn't a team on this list that can throw the ball worth a damn, particularly poor Kentucky, who played you in a monsoon with a WR at QB. That game sure did help your pass defense stats, didn't it?

You have 16 sacks after 7 games. One way to look at it is over 2 per game. Another way to look at is you had 6 against Murray State and 4 against Arkansas State, so against the bottom of the SEC and Notre Dame you managed 4 sacks in 5 games. You have a whopping 5 interceptions in 7 games. Florida, by comparison, has 12 in 8.

You have no pass rush.
You haven’t really beaten anyone worth a shit. barely beat a really mediocre Miami team. I guess your signature win is the Jekyll and Hyde barn team.

You haven’t really beaten anyone worth a shit. barely beat a really mediocre Miami team. I guess your signature win is the Jekyll and Hyde barn team.

What's funny about this is, while we were standing toe to toe with LSU in their house, you were kneeling mouth to ass with South Carolina in yours.

Reactions: SwampLander
I have a feeling if the Dawgs get down they'll quit mid-3rd. UF win or lose will fight the entire time.

I have no evidence on the Dawgs will quit thing other than I want it to be that way ;)

Well at least we didn’t lose to a team that isn’t even going to go bowling.

If you really want to compare UFs best win in better than UGAs best win and UFs loss is better than UGAs loss.

You have to show your work to get full credit.
Dawgs have the better QB, RB and offensive line so we'll run the ball for close to 200 yards and Fromm will make the right throws on 3rd down. I think we'll play conservatively on defense and be willing to give up yards to prevent big plays so I think Florida scores a TD on one long drive but we tighten up our defense and Florida makes 2 of 3 FGs to get to 13. At some point I think Mullen gets frustrated with Trask and benches him for Emory to try and get a spark out of the offense

Oh, but I have.

Let me show you a list:
Vanderbilt
Murray State
Arkansas State
Notre Dame
Tennessee
South Carolina
Kentucky

You have no pass rush.

<crickets>

If Kentucky doesn't miss a short fg, Lizard is quiet right now.
Ok but they did. Just as easy to point out how close Notre Dame was to beating you as well.

Your best win isn’t as good as UFs best win and your loss is much worse than UFs 1 loss or do you disagree?

If Kentucky doesn't miss a short fg, Lizard is quiet right now.

You were around in the Spring when I said we had the better passing attack and the better pass defense and that was how we would beat you. Which, interestingly, is the same thing I am saying today. So what, exactly, would the UK game outcome have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Dawgs have the better QB, RB and offensive line so we'll run the ball for close to 200 yards and Fromm will make the right throws on 3rd down. I think we'll play conservatively on defense and be willing to give up yards to prevent big plays so I think Florida scores a TD on one long drive but we tighten up our defense and Florida makes 2 of 3 FGs to get to 13. At some point I think Mullen gets frustrated with Trask and benches him for Emory to try and get a spark out of the offense

You don't have the better QB. Just the one with more press.

You don't get credit for saying Jones plays. He plays every game.

I'd like to hear how, exactly Auburn is "jekyll and hyde". They are 5-2 having beaten a top 10 team at a neutral site and lost two games to top 10 teams on the road. Too bad Georgia won't be in the top 10 when they play, but they can still even their record against Bama.

My prediction is that when Georgia wins you will have plenty of excuses...turnovers, penalties, refs, etc

Ok smartass, what will your excuse be when. Florida curb stomps the mutts? You people invented excuse making and perfected the art over the last 40 years. Win something and then you can come over here and run your cock holster

Unlike you I'm not trying to get credit. I don't care if the game goes completely different than I posted as long Georgia wins!

We've gotten better each week. We're not the same team that we were when we played Miami. The offense is much better at what we're doing.

Ok smartass, what will your excuse be when. Florida curb stomps the mutts? You people invented excuse making and perfected the art over the last 40 years. Win something and then you can come over here and run your cock holster
So ur saying you won't make excuses when Georgia wins? I won't make them if Georgia loses.

I know he plays. I am saying that he will play more because Trask won't be as effective today.

So ur saying you won't make excuses when Georgia wins? I won't make them if Georgia loses.
I won't...if UGA wins then you win. I don't play the game but ready to see it. None of us have anything that's going to happen on the field. Hope for a good clean game. I've said it before...we can lose and win by 10. It's probably a close game. You guys have a very good team and obviously I hope that we win! lol

I won't...if UGA wins then you win. I don't play the game but ready to see it. None of us have anything that's going to happen on the field. Hope for a good clean game. I've said it before...we can lose and win by 10. It's probably a close game. You guys have a very good team and obviously I hope that we win! lol
Agree. All the talking now won't make a bit of difference in the actual game. One thing is for sure...no matter who wins we'll all swear our team is going to win next year. Ha ha!

Georgia is 6-1, they have played 5 home games and the two road games were UT and Vandy. Talk about having it handed to you on a silver platter, yet they still managed to screw the pooch, so to speak.

Today they are playing by far their best opponent this year, and it's their first real game outside of the kennel.

UF is 7-1, has played 3 night games away from home, one of them a road game against a top five team. They had a game where the defense had to man up to bail them out, a game where the backup QB had to man up to bail them out, and a game where the running attack had to step up to secure the win.

One of these two teams has the better record, played the tougher schedule, and has been battle tested. Yet is is the other team with the fans who are wildly confident this will be an easy win for them.

I simply do not get it.

Georgia is 6-1, they have played 5 home games and the two road games were UT and Vandy. Talk about having it handed to you on a silver platter, yet they still managed to screw the pooch, so to speak.

Today they are playing by far their best opponent this year, and it's their first real game outside of the kennel.

UF is 7-1, has played 3 night games away from home, one of them a road game against a top five team. They had a game where the defense had to man up to bail them out, a game where the backup QB had to man up to bail them out, and a game where the running attack had to step up to secure the win.

One of these two teams has the better record, played the tougher schedule, and has been battle tested. Yet is is the other team with the fans who are wildly confident this will be an easy win for them.

I simply do not get it.
We have the best win and the best loss between the 2 teams as well but UGA fans have always been paper champs. They think just because they have more talent than anybody else that they are just better and that is all it takes to win. Not even losing to USCjr opened their eyes to some of the problems they have.

Heck I’m still waiting on UGA to win 3 national titles in a row. That is what we were told was on the verge of happening.

I simply do not get it.
I don't think that most UGA fans think that this is a walk in the park. We've had some great wins...we're a lot better than earlier this year, the offense is clicking but it's going to play out on the field. UGA is going to bring the defense. We have to stop the run...if we do then I think we win.

We have the best win and the best loss between the 2 teams as well but UGA fans have always been paper champs. They think just because they have more talent than anybody else that they are just better and that is all it takes to win. Not even losing to USCjr opened their eyes to some of the problems they have.

Heck I’m still waiting on UGA to win 3 national titles in a row. That is what we were told was on the verge of happening.
UGA has a lot of reasons to be cocky about things because they have had success and recruiting has been lights out for multiple years...they don't look very good on offense this year. We'll see today brother. This might be a statement game for both programs. We compete with them on every level. If we win I'm going to lose all control! lol

Georgia is good

They continue to sabotage themselves with stunts instead of focusing on football

So many pranks and woofs. Must be in the water

Oh, but I have.

Let me show you a list:
Vanderbilt
Murray State
Arkansas State
Notre Dame
Tennessee
South Carolina
Kentucky

You have no pass rush.
Bump.

@ UGly 17 - 20 SCa -- in 2 OT's on a clear day at home.

UF 38 - 27 @ SCa -- in the wind and rain.

And I saw what happened to the UGly offense at home in the wind and rain vs kensucky.
No score until 6:09 in the 3rd Qtr... o_O

Tomorrow we'll all find out were the 2 teams are right now, which is all that matters... :cool:
Guess you can disregard that logic. Go Dawgs!

Reactions: Bwgiddens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT