ADVERTISEMENT

will ole miss make a run at Mike White?

4-2 UF 78 - 58 scUM -- The difference is the shots falling, not the coaching.
The coaching has been good from the get-go... o_O

Team Shooting - FG 30/56 53.6% - 3's 10/19 52.6% - FT 8/13 61.5%
UF came in shooting just 39.4% FG's and 25.7% from the Arc.
----------

Blackshear - 35 Min - 20 Pt, 11 Rb, 5 Ast, 2 TO, 1 Blk, 1 Stl
His 4th double-doubles through the season's first 6 games.

Lewis - 36 Min - 13 Pt, 8 Rb, 3 Blk, 2 Stl

Johnson - 29 Min - 12 Pt, 7 Rb, 2 Ast, 2 TO, 1 Stl
Nembhard - 32 Min - 8 Pt, 3 Rb, 9 Ast, 4 TO, 4 Stl

Locke - 29 Min - 6 Pt, 2 Rb,

Glover - 17 Min - 11 Pt,1 Rb, 2 Ast, 3 TO, (5/6 83.3% FG's)

Payne - 14 Min - 6 Pts, 5 Rb, 1 Blk

Jitoboh - 5 Min - 2 Pt,

Bassett - 3 Min - 2 PF -----

CG Tre Mann sat out again in concussion protocol...
C Gak sat out injured,,,, yet again... jus-damn....

Defense -- Opponents Average Pts/Gm = 60.7 pts. (scoring range 58 > 63)
The Gators turned 14 TO's into 21 Pts.

"We're still picking our spots with a bunch of new pieces — almost all new pieces, really — in terms of our tempo, and figuring out where we're best pushing or playing in the halfcourt," White said. "I thought our shot selection was good. We had to play late-clock a few times, due to their defensive ability, and converted some. We had some empty possessions I'd like back. But for the most part, we were good on both ends."

Florida earned a spot in the tournament championship Sunday night 8:30 PM vs Xavier
#18 Xavier 75 - 74 U-Conn

UF 78 - 58 scUM

UF came in shooting just 39.4% overall as a team and only 25.7% from the arc.
"It's one of those games that we've been talking about, one that let our defensive transition go to our offense and get us in a flow," Lewis said. "Our coaches put us in the right position." o_O

UF led, 50-47, when the Gators took off on a 21-2 tear and hit 12 of their final 20 shots, while defending the Hurricanes at a 5-for-21 efficiency over the final 15 minutes, holding UM 18 points below its 76.2 average. Five different UF players scored during that run. Whether this was just a teaser for coming attractions remains to be seen, but the Gators definitely got a glimpse of what they're capable of when shots are falling and guys are defending.

"I'm not one of these 'I told you so' guys' or 'Watch how good we're gonna be now!' (unlike iG :D) Who knows?" White said. "We're still figuring out each other. I do think we're going to be a lot better than we are now in couple of months (where you are in March is what counts). Does that mean we're ranked 37th or 14th? I don't care." :cool:

https://floridagators.com/news/2019/11/22/mens-basketball-gators-slam-hurricanes-in-second-half.aspx

Gators played a very solid first half in building a 10 point lead. It helped that their best player got benched with 2 early fouls, but other than too many turnovers, UF has shot it and passed it very well and forced a lot of turnovers from the Minutemen. Good scoring balance from Blackshear, Johnson, Nembhard and Locke.

Very good win against an excellent Xavier team. Although they went into their "protect the lead" mode way to early and almost blew it, it was an excellent effort on both ends of the court. When Lewis and Mann get going, this could be a formidable team. Payne didn't contribute much tonight, but it was a game for the "veterans" - Nembhard, Johnson, Locke & Blackshear. Glover had some good moments, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashenesey
Glover played really well. That kid is a baller. We started holding the ball up 13 with 5:30 to play. A little too early for sure. Xavier is an outstanding team. Jones and Scruggs are a formidable duo. We won't see many better combos. Nice to put together some Ws. Let's see if we can keep from letting it go to our heads.

Charleston Classic Tournament Champions
Florida 70 - 65 Xavier

Tourmament MVP for Gator SF/PF Keyontae Johnson.
Johnson was sensational during the tournament, averaging 16.3 Pt's and 8.0 Rb's while hitting 20 of his 33 shots (61%). He was a worthy recipient of the award. >>> I enjoy them all, but Key-tae is still iG's favorite to watch work since he arrived. He has matured a bunch since his Fr beginnings, and he continues to improve his game

PF/C Kerry Blackshear, who won this tournament while playing at VaTech a year ago, had 14 Pt's and 10 reb's for his 5th double-double of the young (7 Gms) season.

Team Shooting vs Xavier - .542 FG - .389 3's - .733 TT -- with 4.0 Coaching as usual.... o_O
~ "Unselfishness. Coming up with a better shot. Creating for others. Controlling our tempo,"
Nembhard said, listing reasons why the UF offense had improved over the last few days. "That's what we have to do."

The win gave UF its first holiday tournament title since beating No. 2 Michigan State and Rutgers in the Legends Classic at Atlantic City, N.J., way back in 2009.
In the 3 tournament wins, the Gators shot to 72.6 Pt's, 48.3% FG's and 40.7% 3's.

=====

#24 Florida (5-2) is back at home Friday night, on the eve of the UF-FSUcks football game, to take on Marshall with a late 9 p.m. tipoff. The Thundering Herd will have had 8 days off since their last game, a 91-63 beat-down of Howard

https://floridagators.com/news/2019...gators-dance-to-charleston-classic-title.aspx

~~ Now, where did that mouth-foaming Mad-Dog-dollie run off to,,,,, yet again! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Way to go Key-Tae...

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Following his MVP at the Charleston Classic, Keyontae Johnson earned his first-career SEC honor as he was named SEC Player of the Week on Monday.

Key-Tae can play every position on the floor at need, from PG to C, but put him at the 3 or 4 with surrounding talent and watch him explode....:eek: Him and Scottie Lewis together make a pretty sweet forward combo. ;)

==========

Mike White's Defense: 59-63-60-62-62-58-65 = 429/7 = 61.3 Pts/Gm

Mike White's Offense: 74-51-66-59-70-78-70 = 468/7 = 66.9 Pts/Gm

The difference is not coaching, or the offensive or defensive styles, it's the player's shooting %. o_O
Hit enough open baskets and win,,, or miss enough wide open shots and lose.
It's pretty simple really.... :cool:

Johnson had a great tournament, is a mismatch problem for opponents and plays hard all the time. Love that he's on this team. His 1 weakness is turnovers. He has twice as many turnovers as assists. The whole team needs to do a better job of protecting the ball, but they are looking better.

Johnson had a great tournament, is a mismatch problem for opponents and plays hard all the time. Love that he's on this team. His 1 weakness is turnovers. He has twice as many turnovers as assists. The whole team needs to do a better job of protecting the ball, but they are looking better.

Minutes - Ast - TO's - Stl - Blk

PG Nembhard ------- 34.7 - 38 - 19 - 9 - 0 (2 to 1 ratio)

SF/PF/CG Key-Tae - 30.0 - 8 - 16 - 4 - 2 - (#1 % 3's, 40%, #2 Rb)

PF/C Blackshear ---- 28.1 - 16 - 11 - 7 - 6 (the double-double glue)

Note:

PF/C Payne 3 Ast - 5 TO's - (in just 15 min/gm, #3 reb with 29)

SF Lewis 3 Ast - 6 TO's - (team leading 11 Blks)

SG Locke 3 Ast - 6 TO's - (his 3's are starting to heat up)

PG Glover 4 Ast - 9 TO's (yep, cheezy type speed)

CG Mann 1 Ast - 4 TO's (coming out of concussion protocol)

Hopefully, the Ast/TO ratios will improve along with their shooting %.
The Gel is just beginning to set I think.... :cool:

The First of Many for this TEAM! ;)

089_TeamTrophy_191124_6612_TimCasey.jpg

UF guard Noah Locke, surrounded by his teammates, raises the championship trophy at the Charleston Classic after #24 UF's 70-65 defeat of #18 Xavier in the title game Sunday night.

Tonight (Friday) at 9-PM vs Marshall on SEC Network.

https://floridagators.com/news/2019...pregame-stuff-florida-vs-marshall-nov-29.aspx

If anybody has watched the 1st half of the game vs. 2-3 Marshall, you might rethink any opinion of this being a championship Gator team. They have absolutely SUCKED. Down 33-25, ZERO assists to 6 turnovers, 0-10 from the 3 point line, missed 5 free throws, 9-30 from the field against a BAD team. Locke and Johnson have not scored, Blackshear has 2 free throws and that's it, Nembhard has 2 points and was benched early in favor of Glover, who has been the only Gator playing well with 10 of our 25 points. We may and should come back to win, but this is a team with no identity who is not coached well at all. Those who continue to rave about Mike White are simply blind. There is too much talent on this team to be playing as passively and poorly as they are. This is their 8th game and they have played well in 2. Inexcusable.

Reactions: gatordad3
Continue to run along behind the bandwagon that I'm driving, eating dust and moaning about the Gator team with 9 1st year FNG's on the roster, but still 6-2 and ranked in the Top 25 (NCAA bound).

However, when March rolls around, you will not be allowed to climb up on the back of my bandwagon... :cool:

On L-Tryptophan hangover Friday....
:rolleyes:

They still came alive in the 2nd half to make a 14 Pt come-back and win by 6 Pts... o_O

UF has the #1 rated OoC SoS btw...
. so a few more losses are pretty likely coming down the road. :oops:

With this level of sniveling after a win, I can't wait to hear you after the next loss... :confused:

SF/PF Keyontae Johnson is now the team's leading scorer, with 4 consecutive 2x-2x games.
Season shooting -- FG .562 - 3's .438 - FT .714
He's still my favorite guy to watch play, but SF Lewis (14 Blks + 12 Stls) is getting there.... :)

PG Nembhard seems to be coasting along on lackadaisical 'cruise-control' (42 Ast to 22 T-O's) while waiting to bail out to the NBA at the end of the season. I'd bench his azz, until and unless he has a whole 'attitude adjustment.' o_O

~ PG Glover may not have the experience and talent level of Andrew, but he's out playing him right now. He is shooting 64% and has scored 40 pts over the last 4 combined games. His drawback is 2 Asts to 9 out of control turn-overs.... :confused:

SG Both Locke (.338 FG - .333 3's) and SG Mann (.324 FG - 214 3's) need to lock-in on their shooting%. WTF??? :oops:

Blackshear - Gak - Payne - Jitoboh -- All need to be playing imo, to take some of the mounting stress off of KJ. They each need 'effective minutes' not just lots of minutes dumped on KJ...
JMOHO's as always... :cool:

“We’re not the best shooting team, (6/26 - 23% 3's) but we’ve got to shoot it better than we’re shooting it,” White said. “Especially on the road, when you get a limited amount of open ones. You’re not going to make all of them, but you’ve got to make some of them. You take away two or three turnovers, you make two or three of those 3s, you clean up a couple ball-screen covers on defense, and you’re right there. You have a chance to beat a Top 20 team on the road. That’s how we’re looking at it, at least.”

"And that's what I've been saying about this team all along...." IG

"Talent? Talent is nice to have. It's nice to work with, but what you NEED is production..." -- Mike White

Games / Minutes
Nembhard 9 / 309
Locke 9 / 281
Johnson 9 / 269
Lewis 9 / 259
Blackshear 9 / 252
-----
Mann 7 / 122
Payne 9 / 120
Glover 9 / 115
-----
Bassett 5 / 44
Jitoboh 6 / 24
Gak 1 / 5

Be sure to compare the below raw stat totals, to their minutes played. o_O
==========

Assists / Turnovers
Nembhard - 47/22, 2.14 to 1

Blackshear - 29/18, 1.61 to 1
Bassett - 2/2, 1.00 to 1
:oops: ----- Negative ball security -----
Locke 5/7, .71 to 1
Mann 3/6, .50 to 1
Payne 3/6, .50 to 1
Johnson 9/19, .47 to 1
Glover 4/12, .33 to 1
Lewis 3/10, .30 to 1
Jitoboh 0/1, -----
==========

Steals
Lewis - 12
Nembhard - 11

Blackshear - 7
Locke - 7
Johnson - 6
Mann - 5
Bassett - 2

Blocks
Lewis - 14

Payne - 8
Blackshear - 6
Bassett - 4
Johnson - 2
Locke - 1

Defensive Rebounds
Blackshear - 56
Johnson - 42

Nembhard - 28
Lewis - 25
Locke - 25
Payne - 20
Mann - 12
Bassett - 8
Glover - 4
Jitoboh - 2
Gak - 1

Offensive Rebounds
Blackshear - 20

Johnson - 12
Payne - 12
Lewis - 11
Bassett - 7
Glover - 3
Locke - 2
Mann - 2
Nembhard - 1
Gak - 1

Field Goal % -- 3's % -- Free Throws %
Jitoboh ------ .667 -- none -- .200 - Needs a little more paint time.
Payne ------- .609 -- none -- .455 - Needs more paint time.
Johnson ---- .550 -- .389 -- .720 - Best all around player
Blackshear - .500 -- .261 -- .800 - Needs to STOP shooting 3's.
Glover ------ .472 -- .167 -- .600 - Best drive to basket, no on shooting 3's.
Bassett ----- .429 -- .000 -- .500 - Continues to work for his minutes.
Lewis ------- .383 -- .235 -- .677 - Leads team in Stl-Bk, #3 all around.
Nembhard - .364 -- .324 -- .882 - Best FT's, 2nd best all around.
Locke ------- .355 -- .333 -- .857 - Still the best SG

Mann ------- .333 -- .211 -- .545 -- WTF??? :eek:

Seems backwards for body style, but play Key-Tay at SF and Lewis at PF. :cool:
==========

The Mike White show debuts on FOX Sports Florida on December 15, then airs weekly on Sundays at noon with a re-air on Mondays at 5 p.m. from Jan. 12 through March 1.
~ Every episode will include exclusive interviews with Gator basketball players, coaches and staff, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the men's basketball program.

Dear Coach White,

Can you play PWO SG Klatsky some to see if he can make 3's in a real game?
He just might spark/inspire some of the other shooters to make their shots....o_O
https://floridagators.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/alex-klatsky/11711

Situation so far this season:

Initial offense gave the team a lot of freedom with few set calls or plays.
That worked great in practice. Then in the games they forgot they were supposed to play as a TEAM. :oops:

So, now they lose that freedom and go to set plays and calls, holding each responsible in games. o_O
Their minutes and the lineup now changes as a direct result of their game day performance.

~ Once they've learned to PLAY like a TEAM in games, then fast play and offensive freedom can return. Having 9 FNG's, with 5 of them Freshmen, is taking more time than expected to learn and gel.... :cool:

Dear Coach White,

Can you play PWO SG Klatsky some to see if he can make 3's in a real game?
He just might spark/inspire some of the other shooters to make their shots....o_O
https://floridagators.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/alex-klatsky/11711

Situation so far this season:

Initial offense gave the team a lot of freedom with few set calls or plays.
That worked great in practice. Then in the games they forgot they were supposed to play as a TEAM. :oops:

So, now they lose that freedom and go to set plays and calls, holding each responsible in games. o_O
Their minutes and the lineup now changes as a direct result of their game day performance.

~ Once they've learned to PLAY like a TEAM in games, then fast play and offensive freedom can return. Having 9 FNG's, with 5 of them Freshmen, is taking more time than expected to learn and gel.... :cool:

I heard this press conference. And I don't think the explanation reflects very well on Mike White. First, he acknowledges that the offense is bad. Then he says that he basically spent all offseason trying to coach his team up to play one way (no set offense); only to have that style turn out to be a disaster (his words or close to it) and for him to scrap the entire thing and play the exact opposite. And the offense is still bad.

I also heard him whining about how young his team is (he compared them to coaching a soccer team of six year olds). And I'm sure that's true, but guess what? Freshmen are playing everywhere. That's the deal in college hoops. I don't even think we're comparatively that young. Our top 7 has three returning starters, a transfer senior and two 5 star recruits. That sounds like a pretty good mix to me.

This sounds like I don't like Mike White, which is not the case, and if he scraps his way to the Elite 8 again, then none of it matters. But the style of offense has been a headscratcher.

I heard this press conference. And I don't think the explanation reflects very well on Mike White. First, he acknowledges that the offense is bad. Then he says that he basically spent all offseason trying to coach his team up to play one way (no set offense); only to have that style turn out to be a disaster (his words or close to it) and for him to scrap the entire thing and play the exact opposite. And the offense is still bad.

I also heard him whining about how young his team is (he compared them to coaching a soccer team of six year olds). And I'm sure that's true, but guess what? Freshmen are playing everywhere. That's the deal in college hoops. I don't even think we're comparatively that young. Our top 7 has three returning starters, a transfer senior and two 5 star recruits. That sounds like a pretty good mix to me.

This sounds like I don't like Mike White, which is not the case, and if he scraps his way to the Elite 8 again, then none of it matters. But the style of offense has been a headscratcher.
It was not an encouraging interview. I didn’t like what he had to say.

Back when the kids were little I coached more than one 6-7 year old soccer teams, and you know what? I taught them soccer and they played it well.

Reactions: bradleygator
Back when the kids were little I coached more than one 6-7 year old soccer teams, and you know what? I taught them soccer and they played it well.

You probably played against teams filled with 6 year olds as well. And some were coached better than others.

You probably played against teams filled with 6 year olds as well. And some were coached better than others.

To be fair, I don't think we would have done much against a high school team. But against players the same age, we did just fine.

Question: Is White's team playing an NBA schedule, or are they competing against players the same age?

Providence is a decent team, then we get a ranked Utah State team. Our closing out of conference will be strong. If we can win all 3 and finish 9-3 in OOC that would put us in good position, 8-4 and we are in ok shape, but 7-5 or lord forbid 6-6 and we will have our work cut out for us. Need a strong OOC finish.

What's the matter with Mike White's offense? :cool:

Ans: Through nine games, the Florida Gators have attempted 182 shots from beyond the 3-point line and made just 53. That's 29.1%, which ranks 302nd among the nation's 353 Division-I teams.

Last Gaame vs Butler was 6 of 26 for 23.1%
~ The majority of their 3's were wide open shots. Until that improves, nothing else matters much... :rolleyes:
Freshman shooters: Mann-Lewis-Glover are so far 10 of 54, 18.5% from the arc. :eek:

Ask the Gators, coaches or players (or iG), and the answer is simple. It's not about taking fewer 3s, it's about making more of the ones they're taking. Sounds simple, but as Coach Mike White waxed philosophically last week, sometimes basketball is about whether or not the ball goes in. o_O

Mike White is competing with the 14th youngest team in the NCAA, and with a roster that rates as the 3rd-least experienced, in terms of games played/started in a UF uniform, in the 13 seasons since the Gators won their second straight NCAA championship. As for the two teams with even less experience than this one? The 2007-08 squad went to the NIT and the 2014-15 Gators posted the only losing record in the program's last 20 seasons the year prior to Mike's arrival. (he inherited a losing BillyD team) :oops:

White said. "I could go on and on. At the end of the day, let's get better today. That's all we can do. We all know we're not a great basketball team now. We're just not. We're decent, we're competitive, and we have a chance to get better."

FLORIDA vs PROVIDENCE
When: Tuesday, 7 p.m. (EST)
Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Records: Florida (6-3), Providence (6-5)
TV: ESPN2 -- Radio: Gator IMG Sports Network

SEC Teams non-conference strength of schedule rankings:

1. UF - #34 Natl. (Top 10% toughest Non-Conf SoS in D1)
2. UA - #76 Natl
3. AU - #87 Natl.

What's the matter with Mike White's offense? :cool:

Ans: Through nine games, the Florida Gators have attempted 182 shots from beyond the 3-point line and made just 53. That's 29.1%, which ranks 302nd among the nation's 353 Division-I teams.

Last Game vs Butler was 6 of 26 for 23.1%
~ The majority of their 3's were wide open shots. Until that improves, nothing else matters much... :rolleyes:

Mike White's Offense --
Florida Pts 83
FG 50.9% - 3's 44.4% - FT 70.8% o_O
Team Ast 15, TO 10 = 1.5 to 1
Paint Pts 38, T-O Pts 17, 2nd Chance Pts 13,
Fast Break 4 Pts, Bench Pts 30
Rb's 10/26 = 36 -- 9 Stl, 3 Blk

Gator Defense
Providence 51 Pts - FG 25.9% - 3's 5.6% - FT 58.8% :oops:
Ast 8, TO 15 = .53 to 1.
Rbs 20/18 = 38 -- 5 Stl, 1 Blk

Nice win last night, but just like we shouldn't over-react to losses, nor should we over wins. Lots of hoops to be played and his job is to win. He needs a deep run in the tourney this year.

#1 - Shooting %, especially on open shots.

#2 - Continued player progress on both ends of the floor.

#3 - That's what I took from last nights game.

I’d love to see a statistic that shows the amount of bad shot selection the gators have per game. I see quite a lot while watching.

Then don’t let them shoot early. Play a rhythm game and make them dribble and drive to create (we would have to work extensively on FT shooting to capitalize on this). That is the game they grew up playing. Eventually confidence will grow and shots will fall. Then play a press defense again capitalizing on athleticism. What they continually do is play a “5 passes” offense which is archaic to today’s athlete. Or, Coach White can show them his COY trophies and intimidate the opponent.

Utah State executed down the stretch and we didn't. Had a lead with 6 minutes to go and went 5+ minutes without scoring a point. Bad shots, turnovers and poor defense, after playing really good defense most of the game. The Aggies are really good, but this is another game the Gators should have won and let slip away. For the game we shot 32%, 23% from the 3-point line and had 13 turnovers to 8 assists. Utah State shot 45%, 36% from the 4-point line and had 19 assists to 16 turnovers. We had zero fast break points and they had 5. We made 10 more free throws than USU, so the officials can't be blamed for this one.

Here is my biggest problem with yesterday. Our guys were clearly gassed, so does Mike White take a time out? No, instead he waits for the under 4, which didn't come until like 2:46, and in the meantime we couldn't make layups due to fatigue and couldn't get stops. If not take a timeout, can we sub? Guy barley subbed in the 2nd half. Mind boggling. Well, need to get the win against LBS, and then if we lost to Baylor, that will put us at 8-5 in OOC. We will need 11-7 in SEC play to make the tourney. Once again taking about how we can sneak into tourney vs talking about how we can make a deep run...

At the 27 - 27 Half, I told my better half that whichever team got to 60 Pts first would win. At Utah 58 - 55 UF, I shook my head and said Gator's gonna lose. :oops:
There are times when I really hate being correct... :rolleyes:

You win some.... Coaching
UF ------ USU
RB 41 -- 33
TO 13 --- 16
Stl 8 ---- 5

And then you lose some more... Shooters
UF ------ --- USU
FG .323 --- .453
3's .235 --- .360
FT' .818 --- .727
Pts 62 ------ 65
==========

FG's
Lewis 5-9 - 55.6%

Nembhard 3-6 - 50%
Payne 1-2 - 50%
Glover 1-2 - 50%
=====
Locke 3-12 - 25.0%
Mann 1-4 - 25%
Kee-Tae 3-13 - 23.1%
Blackshear 3-14 - 21.4%
Team 20-62 - 32.3%
-----

3's
Lewis 1-1 - 100%

Locke 2-6 - 33.3%
Blackshear 1-4 - 25%
~ They leave Kerry open, hoping that he'll throw up yet another brick 3. :confused:
-----
The O-fer's list....
Kee-Tae 0-fer 3
Nembhard O-fer 1
Glover O-fer 1
Mann O-fer 1
Team 4-17 - 23.5% -- That's plumb pit-ti-ful....:(
==========

FT's
Blackshear 15-17 - 88.2%

Locke 1-1 - 100%
Nembhard 2-4 - 50% (lackadaisical, lack of focus)

The iG's MVP for the Utah St game:
SF Scottie Lewis FG 5/9, 3's 1-1, FT 0/0, 5 Rbs, 3 Stls, 2 Blks - 11 Pts

The 2nd most worrisome trend, behind chitty shooting is this: 8 Ast's - 13 TO's o_O
In the 2nd half, the team went 1-8 on 3's. :eek:
Just 2-8 would have tied the game, 3 of 8 would have own it.... :cool:

Oddities for the night.
The Gators began the game going ZERO for 14. :oops:
Blackshear at the FT line went on a 15/15 streak, then finished going 0-2....
PF's called -- UF 17 - 17 USU -- Even numbers don't necessarily mean correct calls.
Gator's got hacked a lot that weren't called, especially in the paint.

Note: As always, I'm very happy that Mike White and his staff are the B-Ball coaches.
Has shown a great hiring process and the best in the business to replace BillyD.
Great 3x Conf. CoY (MWC-CUSA-SEC) and becoming a great recruiter that's bringing in solid citizen student/athletes to meet the 'Gator Standard' in a big way.
(to any that constantly whine and disagree, I say.... :p:p:p)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT