ADVERTISEMENT

When even Pelosi and Warren say ban Russian oil, why won't Biden?

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Because he is the most stupid ignorant dumb ass this country has ever seen as president. You have to laugh hard at some idiot on this board crediting Biden with common sense.

Biden is never wrong on anything in his own mind no matter what the advice from people much smarter than him. See Afghanistan. Bob Gates, former defense secretary in Obama admin says Biden has been wrong on just about every foreign policy issue for 40 years.

Obama says never underestimate Biden's ability to F things up. Judging by the polls, most of America is taking Obama's advice.

I would have to see what people that actually know what the deal is with this to say if that should be done or not and would it really hurt him much. I think most of the oil we get from them is because its a certain type needed and dont know if its easily replaced at similar cost. If it would drive up energy prices even more I would probably say dont mess with it if Germany and them can't avoid buying their natural gas etc.

Saw some article claiming food will go up even more soon because of Russia's fertilizer and Wheat supply status to many countries and the sanctions. People wont put up with much more rise in prices.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Hiden, Pelosi and Warren are all on the same page. They are all getting their barking orders from the same people. So whatever play we are watching is orchestrated for public viewing, while the corruption happens in private.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Not sure banning importation of Russian oil will move the needle much. Russia will just sell their oil to the oil cartels, rebrand it as "Country X", and sell it on the global market. Best case is Russia won't get top dollar for their oil, but it will still get consumed, and Russia will still get paid.

Hiden, Pelosi and Warren are all on the same page. They are all getting their barking orders from the same people. So whatever play we are watching is orchestrated for public viewing, while the corruption happens in private.
George Soros probably. I heard Zelensky suddenly got pretty wealthy once he started adding some of the Soros puppets to the govt.

I would have to see what people that actually know what the deal is with this to say if that should be done or not and would it really hurt him much. I think most of the oil we get from them is because its a certain type needed and dont know if its easily replaced at similar cost. If it would drive up energy prices even more I would probably say dont mess with it if Germany and them can't avoid buying their natural gas etc.

Saw some article claiming food will go up even more soon because of Russia's fertilizer and Wheat supply status to many countries and the sanctions. People wont put up with much more rise in prices.
My understanding is that banning Russia oil will hurt the US just as much Russia but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Who needs Russian oil when we can soon get it from one of our great allies, Iran.
Too bad we don't have enough natural oil or gas deposits at home to avoid buying it from enemies.
Oh, we do? But I guess it just makes "common sense" to buy oil from Russia, Iran or Opec because those oil sources don't pollute the planet as only the United States does. Must make the greenies feel better.

Because he is the most stupid ignorant dumb ass this country has ever seen as president. You have to laugh hard at some idiot on this board crediting Biden with common sense.

Biden is never wrong on anything in his own mind no matter what the advice from people much smarter than him. See Afghanistan. Bob Gates, former defense secretary in Obama admin says Biden has been wrong on just about every foreign policy issue for 40 years.

Obama says never underestimate Biden's ability to F things up. Judging by the polls, most of America is taking Obama's advice.
Is it really a mystery?

Remember the dems accusing Trump of being Putin’s puppet? Remember the golden rule about democrats - if they accuse you of something odds are they’re doing it.

The thing is, we need to produce more of our own, and not buy from Russia at all if were are serious about sanctions. Sure they might sell to someone else, make them do it, produce more of our own….and bring these prices down. We have the capability.

Reactions: NavigatorII
My understanding is that banning Russia oil will hurt the US just as much Russia but I could be wrong.
Don’t worry, when it spikes energy prices the genius in the WH will just release another 3 days worth of oil from our strategic reserves and act like he solved a problem.

Biden has committed to ending fossil fuels and has diminished our ability to produce while green lighting Purim’s pipeline to NATO allies.

Do you really think he cares about energy prices?

The thing is, we need to produce more of our own, and not buy from Russia at all if were are serious about sanctions. Sure they might sell to someone else, make them do it, produce more of our own….and bring these prices down. We have the capability.
Agree. Seems stupid to put all these sanctions on them and then continue to buy their oil. Let somebody else buy it.

Is it really a mystery?

Remember the dems accusing Trump of being Putin’s puppet? Remember the golden rule about democrats - if they accuse you of something odds are they’re doing it.

the Ruskies like the Chicoms have the goods on Hunter

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg

Don’t worry, when it spikes energy prices the genius in the WH will just release another 3 days worth of oil from our strategic reserves and act like he solved a problem.

Biden has committed to ending fossil fuels and has diminished our ability to produce while green lighting Purim’s pipeline to NATO allies.

I get that we need to create better options long-term but what can we do today? Something that doesn't hurt Americans.

I get that we need to create better options long-term but what can we do today? Something that doesn't hurt Americans.
How about policies that encourage more production here at home instead of telling OPEC to do more. Maybe less threats to the industry? Stop telling them you’re going to end them.

liberals crack me up. Stop drilling, you’re killing the environment.

why are we so dependent on foreign energy?

derp

Lets start there.

Continuing to buy 700k barrels a day from a country that could start WW3 isn’t hurting Americans?

Killing our production capacity and green lighting his isn’t hurting Americans?

Think past your nose.
Seems that other people on here have my thinking as well but of course you only reply to me because you're obsessed with me.

No i ask....If the US stop sending money to Russia for oil and the US gas prices go up dramatically, will you be ok with that? Or will you come on here and whine about it?

There is literally a thread complaining about Kamala Harris because she suggested higher prices because of the sanctions.

I truly don't think America want to do that sacrifice, especially with inflation right now.

Talk about thinking past your nose 🙄.

You mean do his PUPPET MASTERS care?
Joe is barely aware of his surroundings.

Reactions: jfegaly
Seems that other people on here have my thinking as well but of course you only reply to me because you're obsessed with me.

No i ask....If the US stop sending money to Russia for oil and the US gas prices go up dramatically, will you be ok with that? Or will you come on here and whine about it?

There is literally a thread complaining about Kamala Harris because she suggested higher prices because of the sanctions.

I truly don't think America want to do that sacrifice, especially with inflation right now.

Talk about thinking past your nose 🙄.

Oh especially with inflation now? Yeah, who did that?
The screwups pulling the strings are afraid the ENTIRE COUNTRY will be paying for $6 gas by next week. On top of buying expensive food like $9 for a pound of bacon and $4.79 for a gallon of milk, etc etc.
But wages are up, right?
Not so fast. Average wage increase is STILL below the increase in prices.

The Democrats have proven they cannot run a country - two spectacularly stupid and inept people are at the top - but God willing the American people will take away the keys in November.
Pray.

Oh especially with inflation now? Yeah, who did that?
The screwups pulling the strings are afraid the ENTIRE COUNTRY will be paying for $6 gas by next week. On top of buying expensive food like $9 for a pound of bacon and $4.79 for a gallon of milk, etc etc.
But wages are up, right?
Not so fast. Average wage increase is STILL below the increase in prices.

The Democrats have proven they cannot run a country - two spectacularly stupid and inept people are at the top - but God willing the American people will take away the keys in November.
Pray.
Idk who fault it is that we have a global inflation problem.

Brandon announces. Brandon does not make decisions.

Texas O & G says they can substitute for all Russia import. Brandon handlers must remove restrictions.

💯...I'm just not sure there is much we can do today to fix today's problem.
Not today but tomorrow. Shit can those bans on the Canadian pipeline, start building new refineries NOW by giving domestic oil companies tax credits and encouraging more drilling domestically. There is no need for the US to buy foreign oil. Sounds a little crazy but these are crazy times, put an export tax on all domestic oil not sold to the US or Canada. Like it or not, Canada is our American partner.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Not today but tomorrow. Shit can those bans on the Canadian pipeline, start building new refineries NOW by giving domestic oil companies tax credits and encouraging more drilling domestically. There is no need for the US to buy foreign oil. Sounds a little crazy but these are crazy times, put an export tax on all domestic oil not sold to the US or Canada. Like it or not, Canada is our American partner.

I wouldn't do the export tax but I like it otherwise.

Does anyone know how long it has been since we built an oil refinery in this country? Take a look; it's unbelievable...much like it is re: nuclear power plants. We are our own worst enemies.

I honestly never understood why we risk relying on foreign oil. I am pro pipe line from Canada. We should limit how much we rely on any country not over here.

Is it just me when I read someone saying "global inflation problem" that there is at least a strong "inference" that Biden should shoulder none of the blame if not just a flat out denial of it? Anybody else read it that way?
We have a global inflation problem because the United States has a massive inflation problem. We are the world's largest economy, by far.

How our economy goes, so does the rest of the world. As usual, @kalimgoodman is lost in the woods.

Getting rid of the DC Rats, starting with the fraudulent Brandon and his Border Ho, would be a great start at fixing many of the problems...
I dislike when people like you get involved. We are all sharing ideas and having a solid conversation, then you come in adding nothing 🙄...carry on.

Then merkin will start a thread about how great Brandon is.

Rinse and repeat

I dislike when people like you get involved. We are all sharing ideas and having a solid conversation, then you come in adding nothing 🙄...carry on.
Faulty intelligence and a total lack of perspective have turned you into what you are now,,, killingagoodman.....

And oh btw, I don't GaF what you like or dislike, so file that for your future reference...

the real reason

Rubio: Biden Isn’t Sanctioning Russian Oil Because Russia’s Mediating Iran Deal​

The real question is the capability of his staff. In this case: Ron Klain, Kamala, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT