ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to the Mods?

I miss Megan. He was, and always will be, the T-R-U-T-H.

laughing-hysterically-gif.gif

The Noles claiming that Gators left this site when Tebow graduated because UF was playing poorly are revisionist cvnts.

We were all here for the Zook years.

I'll follow up on this again You are obviously here. You weren't exactly who I had in mind as one of the many fair weather fans that have since blazed a trail.

Megan was way more fun than Insta.

Insta is more like if 64 and Megan had a daughter.

His photoshops were legendary, those things were terrible. If I remember it right he was old as hell and had just discovered photoshop and played around on it when he was bored I guess. But he actually thought his work was good LOL

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Megan was like FSU's version of Insta. Except he was smart enough to know a photoshopped pic when he saw one.

What I do and don't believe is still a mystery to most of you dweebs. :rolleyes:
But as far as photoshop goes, I never bother engaging in it myself, because there is already enough 'Fake News' (and idiot jerker drivel) going around without my helping it.

But at least, unlike the little boy circle of jerks, I know the the difference between everybody or the world, and a little circle of jerks that are all oohing and ahhing back and forth, to and for each other... :cool:

What I do and don't believe is still a mystery to most of you dweebs. :rolleyes:
But as far as photoshop goes, I never bother engaging in it myself, because there is already enough 'Fake News' (and idiot jerker drivel) going around without my helping it.

But at least, unlike the little boy circle of jerks, I know the the difference between everybody or the world, and a little circle of jerks that are all oohing and ahhing back and forth, to and for each other... :cool:

No you don't photoshop- you post Pinterest pics as if THEY weren't photoshopped :rolleyes:

you go looking for arguments but get mad when it's brought back to you... classic insta level narcissism

how do you not see you are embarrassing yourself acting like a child, because everyone else can

how do you not see you are embarrassing yourself acting like a child, because everyone else can

Thats ur problem. U care what others think. I dont. Im not trying to impress my pals like u. But that is u, CONSTANTLY trying to get a pat on the back from ur "friends" becuz ur not man enough to stand by urself. U embarrass urself more than anyone else on here. "I beat CJ spiller in a race", "weed is better than vitamins", "cocaine should b legal" at the end of the day ur jus a moron with a stupid opinion that i will nvr listen too

I think U listen plenty. Also, I'm pretty sure snipers are more than able to stand by them self with ease. That said, MSU#'s does love him some MSU#'s.

Everything he just said I said, and even added quotes was fake news lies.

I don't care what others think, people hate me for it.. but that doesn't mean I go around disrespecting everyone out of immaturity like you continue to do and get away with because there's no mods..

I think U listen plenty. Also, I'm pretty sure snipers are more than able to stand by them self with ease. That said, MSU#'s does love him some MSU#'s.

I beat cj spiller in a race and posted a pic of a Championship ring from Bama to shut fsu and insta up, what's not to love.

they are really showing us then

you talk about me more than anyone besides fsu, does that make two more fans

Whatever happened to CJ Spiller?

Spiller's a weird one. I looked up his stats, he ran for 1300 yards in 2014, 6 ypc (!), 10 yards a reception and 8 tds. I don't think he's been seriously injured since then but he's never come close to that again. He's with the chiefs now, which is a good spot for a back.

good spot for a back like him... slower than white kids

last time i saw him he was doing mma training and was pretty out of his element doing it, looked pretty uncoordinated for such an explosive talented RB for football. That's always blown my mind how major athletes can be so awful at other things, like ALL of them trying to throw out a simple first pitch in baseball...

Everything he just said I said, and even added quotes was fake news lies.

I don't care what others think, people hate me for it.. but that doesn't mean I go around disrespecting everyone out of immaturity like you continue to do and get away with because there's no mods..

I dont disrespect everybody. Just u. Becuz u want to be on a pedestal. U want to be able to tell lies and twist words and im going to hold ur sorry butt accountable. What r u talking about no mods? I have been disciplined b4. I have great convos with the mods all the time

To gator numbers? If anyone takes his advice they should be put in an insane asylum. The guy literally wants to be loved by millions but has 5 friends. Hes meh and everyone knows it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT