ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to the Mods?

W

While you are a combination of the 2nd coming of Mother Theresa and Paul Finebaum football talk....
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

So thanks once again for all of the well considered input to the GATOR SPORTS MSG BOARD.....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well thank you.

I liken myself more to Ridrigo Borgia and Ryen Russillo but I'll take it.

I worked the last two days and came onto this board this afternoon with 43, FOURTY THREE notifications...

i haven't been around these boards that much lately. I do recall that this board normally had very good mods. They probably tolerated a lot more than they should have from me. :) But I've matured a bit since then and learned how to talk more respectfully about sports with our rival fans.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
i haven't been around these boards that much lately. I do recall that this board normally had very good mods. They probably tolerated a lot more than they should have from me. :) But I've matured a bit since then and learned how to talk more respectfully about sports with our rival fans.
JD, Homie and Pass were definitely more tolerating than WC mods...I've never shied away from that fact. Pass still chimes in from time-to-time, but Pass and Homie/JaxBo VANISHED! Poof!

JD, Homie and Pass were definitely more tolerating than WC mods...I've never shied away from that fact. Pass still chimes in from time-to-time, but Pass and Homie/JaxBo VANISHED! Poof!
OK, now you have me a little worried. Is JaxBo/Homer OK? Not like him not to post. He was always a good dude.

Jesus did u get snipped too?

You two go home to snore-rant to bitch-slap each other, this board needs a break from the idiocy, and having two criminoles here chitting the board is just excessive... JMOHO of course... :D

well they obviously don't care, even if someone reported these guys there would probably be no one to do anything...

How is it at that FSU board now? Gator fans would get banned years ago for hardly anything - even on their smack board.

i never even been back in years to see what those idiots post, iv'e probably been banned for years and wouldn't even know it, without even posting anything bad either like I could have with all the trolling they set up for me, they are the epitome of irony over there...

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT