ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to the Mods?

With what?

Fake science and bad rhymes?

I guess we should be afraid of mouthy 4th graders too.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

It's weird reading these threads with Insta on ignore. It seems like Danny is Schizophrenic and talking to an imaginary asshole instead of a real one.

Must be even more difficult with your head stuck so far up in your dumbazz... :cool:

So again, everyone who doesn't agree with you is...well...one of your many childish insults.
There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Oh look. The 70 year old child woke up from his afternoon nap.
Just in time for another clueless jerker to pop off at the mouth again. Hope you didn't bite anyone in the process...

Last edited:
You've come barreling into this thread posting your 3rd grade level poem time and time again when you aren't even being addressed. But yet everybody else is 'starting chit' with you. You're a child.

You've come barreling into this thread posting your 3rd grade level poem time and time again when you aren't even being addressed. But yet everybody else is 'starting chit' with you. You're a child.

And your own 'selective memory' is again in over-drive.
I've decided on a response to the chit, so now I'm responsible for the responding chit that I'm feeding to your circle of jerks.
Perfect logic for your type I'm guessing... :rolleyes:

I have repeatedly offered to end this, just as soon as you jerks end your chit that's constantly directed at me. You butt-buddy dunny-goater has repeatedly said NO, and that he loves doing it. So go put the real blame where it belongs for a change, or just continue to slurp up the chit that I'm now dishing out to you jerks... o_O

Remind us all what shit you were responding to in this thread exactly? Who addressed you?

oh it's everyone elses fault, he would just STOP being who he is if everyone would just allow the negative insults hurled at them like no one else ever does once, just ignore the 10 on a DAILY basis and accept your misfortune of being a lesser intellectual, like he thinks he is over us all... The worst part about all this at this point is he's dead serious and not even joking or trolling.. He really thinks me and oozie are clueless about anything football and that he's far superior in wealth of knowledge because he's been around long enough to watch UF suck, that somehow makes him smarter... wow

Remind us all what shit you were responding to in this thread exactly? Who addressed you?

I did love that when he went into full mental breakdown mode that he began finding every post of mine and giving me the poem treatment.

Funny, because I supposedly stalk him and am a big stupid meanie.

Now keep in mind his very first post in this thread was an insult aimed at another poster all because that poster said he had him on ignore. And this is the same dude that literally begs people to put him on ignore. But how dare somebody actually take him up on that offer right? That means he's been disrespected and so he's gotta insult somebody. Then he'll just follow another poster around posting some whacked out poem like a child throwing a tantrum. But it's always everybody else.

oh it's everyone elses fault, he would just STOP being who he is if everyone would just allow the negative insults hurled at them like no one else ever does once, just ignore the 10 on a DAILY basis and accept your misfortune of being a lesser intellectual, like he thinks he is over us all... The worst part about all this at this point is he's dead serious and not even joking or trolling.. He really thinks me and oozie are clueless about anything football and that he's far superior in wealth of knowledge because he's been around long enough to watch UF suck, that somehow makes him smarter... wow

Come up with an original thought. Stop standing by everyone else and yelling across the isle.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Come up with an original thought. Stop standing by everyone else and yelling across the isle.
MV5BZDQwMjNiMTQtY2UwYy00NjhiLTk0ZWEtZWM5ZWMzNGFjNTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

This thread exhibits the true peak of intellectual congress among the circle of jerks.
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

So thanks once again for all of the well considered input to the GATOR SPORTS MSG BOARD.....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

This thread exhibits the true peak of intellectual congress among the circle of jerks.

So thanks once again for all of the well considered input to the GATOR SPORTS MSG BOARD.....

You literally do 3 things:

1. Copy and Paste lengthy stats about whatever topic you want.

2. Insult everyone who doesn't agree with you.

3. Spam the board with your poetry.

Good contributions indeed.

W
You literally do 3 things:

1. Copy and Paste lengthy stats about whatever topic you want.

2. Insult everyone who doesn't agree with you.

3. Spam the board with your poetry.

Good contributions indeed.

While you are a combination of the 2nd coming of Mother Theresa and Paul Finebaum football talk....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT