ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to the Mods?

ohh ohh do me next i want some noises over instas head to stop at my face

inb4 twitty marinkadinkadink and sleep apnea phrases used as figure typed symbols

ohh ohh do me next i want some noises over instas head to stop at my face

inb4 twitty marinkadinkadink and sleep apnea phrases used as figure typed symbols

Sorry, I put Insta on the "do not disturb me any more" list.

Yes, JaxBo was/is HomerGator...wherever he may be. I may email him.
I emailed Pass, Homer/Jax and JD...heard back from Pass and Homer. Pass has been real busy with life (some good and some bad) and just hasn't had the time to dedicate to the boards he once had. He shows up and ghost mods from time-to-time, but isn't very interactive.

Homer has also been busy and has unfortunately had some health issues. Furthermore, he got a new computer and can't remember his username(s)/passwords, but considers many of us friends and does miss being on here.

Hopefully we'll hear back from JD and get them to stop by the boards this fall once the season kicks off.

Oh, and in Homer/Jaxbo-style, this was for me in his email, "Alaskan, since I wasn’t there to rub it in at the time, I would like you to know how happy I am that the Gators finally won a baseball National Championship before FSU did so." LOL

I have that thread saved on a thumb drive somewhere in my office.

5510e1b10ee512f1b2ff927e2f1cdc16.jpg

Sorry, I put Insta on the "do not disturb me any more" list.
Lizzy threw a tizzy,,, and I thank you... :cool:

Now please take a few of the other jerks with you on your quest for undisturbed histri-moronics... :p

(histrionics + morons = histri-moronics) :cool:

Tell Jaxbo Homer I'm glad he's still around and wish him better. Tell him not to worry about the passwords. Just create a new login.

Jax was a good guy. If I remember correctly he felt slighted by many of his very own while moderating here. Some here now some just drive by front runners.

Jax was a good guy. If I remember correctly he felt slighted by many of his very own while moderating here. Some here now some just drive by front runners.

Drive by front runners? We weren't any good when Homer dropped out.

Danny, let's start with the Mods from the Tebow days. They loved having us around to get beat up on and giving us a little leeway to fight back. If we got too vocal they would threaten with bans. Then Tebow and Meyer left and .....

Danny, let's start with the Mods from the Tebow days. They loved having us around to get beat up on and giving us a little leeway to fight back. If we got too vocal they would threaten with bans. Then Tebow and Meyer left and .....

True.

But Swami was King Mod during a good portion of that period.

And obviously, starting in 2010, things got touchy around here, as well as a bizarre influx of new posters who weren't part of the old gang (which was much more laid back and cared less about professionalism and sticking to the topic).

Bottom line is when the gators started sucking and losing to the mighty Noles every year, the rats jumped ship.

True.

But Swami was King Mod during a good portion of that period.

And obviously, starting in 2010, things got touchy around here, as well as a bizarre influx of new posters who weren't part of the old gang (which was much more laid back and cared less about professionalism and sticking to the topic).
I miss the old gang...Bong, Ghost, JD, mcanes, homocane...the list goes on and on and on....

The Noles claiming that Gators left this site when Tebow graduated because UF was playing poorly are revisionist cvnts.

We were all here for the Zook years.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT