ADVERTISEMENT

We give up 224 yards offense and lose?

The announcer had a good point....why are we relying on clapping to snap the ball? It's lazy and we see the problem with it.

By having a QB without the "it" factor and by having a million false starts.
We've got a full blown QB controversy. Our defense is basically the SOS as last year, but without a leader at QB. We got "a guy", while a future Heisman Trophy candidate rides the pine. Infuriating.

Reactions: Gator Fever
We've got a full blown QB controversy. Our defense is basically the SOS as last year, but without a leader at QB. We got "a guy", while a future Heisman Trophy candidate rides the pine. Infuriating.
Mullen will have some explaining to do if he doesn't start him and we get beat by LSU also.

That is not a very good ky team. This one is on mullen

Agreed

For all the talk about UK's defense before the game.....I really wasn't overly impressed.

It's ok, but certainly not what the media made it out to be. Their offense has been better in recent years.

We need a new coach. It’s about time we get a winner. Bring back Urban

I appreciate what he has done for UF, but the Jags are gonna drain the last bit of enthusiasm from him.
He won't be back.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
He won't be back.
I can't believe people actually believe Meyer would consider it. That shipped sailed long ago. Thanks for the memories, but no thanks. I'm pissed off at Mullen tonight but WE COULD BE FSU. 😂
He just needs a good backhand. I'd be willing to wager AR15 will be starting QB by the time we meet the ball lickers.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913
Simple

Blocked FG returned for a TD
Penalties
Crushing penalties

Mullen cannot have this type of lack of attention to details again

As a 9 year old punk, I watched UK beat Florida at home in ‘86. Ever since, we have been out-coached and out-athleted. At least, until about 2017. Now, the out-athleted bit, doesn’t stand out like it used too. UK finally has SEC talent and depth. Hard to believe.

Sorry for the loss, I know it hurts losing to a school you have owned for 30 years. I have nothing but respect for the Florida faithful.

Simple

Blocked FG returned for a TD
Penalties
Crushing penalties

Mullen cannot have this type of lack of attention to details again
I'll be honest, I didn't even see anyone jump on several off those false starts.

As a 9 year old punk, I watched UK beat Florida at home in ‘86. Ever since, we have been out-coached and out-athleted. At least, until about 2017. Now, the out-athleted bit, doesn’t stand out like it used too. UK finally has SEC talent and depth. Hard to believe.

Sorry for the loss, I know it hurts losing to a school you have owned for 30 years. I have nothing but respect for the Florida faithful.
With the exception of a few blowouts during the 31 game win streak, Cats generally play Florida tough. I agree, KY has moved into the top 6-7 range of the conference for sure. Much more talent in Lexington vs years past.

Kentucky’s offense completed 7 passes, had 211 total yards, was 1 of 8 on 3rd downs, scored on 2 of 11 possessions. And beat Florida.

Reactions: SosaUK87
The problem with Emory, who in some regards actually played pretty well yesterday, is that he has no confidence in himself, so he makes 58 different checks at the LOS and then it screws up the snap count. We play unbelievably slow. I cannot imagine that the check at the LOS, every time, is producing a profoundly different outcome. If we were going to do a speed option to the boundary and they are stacking the defense or a blitz, then ok, sure. But that should be 1 out of 5 calls - not 200% (as it seems like we check and then re-check).

Agreed

For all the talk about UK's defense before the game.....I really wasn't overly impressed.

It's ok, but certainly not what the media made it out to be. Their offense has been better in recent years.
You weren’t impressed with Kentucky’s defense? Why you do that?
With the exception of a few blowouts during the 31 game win streak, Cats generally play Florida tough. I agree, KY has moved into the top 6-7 range of the conference for sure. Much more talent in Lexington vs years past.
Stoops said he is shooting to be a top 4 program in the conference. We shall see. Good luck the rest of the way.

Stoops said he is shooting to be a top 4 program in the conference. We shall see. Good luck the rest of the way.
You think LSU will be coming after Stoops if you beat them Saturday? He may want to try his hand with that recruiting base.

Lofty goal for sure, but I don't see UK consistently stepping over Bama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, TAM anytime soon. Then once Texas and OU are added. For KY getting to SEC champ game would be a great start.

You think LSU will be coming after Stoops if you beat them Saturday? He may want to try his hand with that recruiting base.
Honestly, I never thought about LSU. He would be stupid to not listen and I think he might take it. I don’t know. This has been his baby for like 10 years and it’s growing up with a lot of potential. Hard to leave but LSU has deep pockets and one of the best recruiting bases. Who knows. Some of our fans are worried about OSU, Michigan and Iowa as potential “takes” for Stoops if he were to leave.

Honestly, I never thought about LSU. He would be stupid to not listen and I think he might take it. I don’t know. This has been his baby for like 10 years and it’s growing up with a lot of potential. Hard to leave but LSU has deep pockets and one of the best recruiting bases. Who knows. Some of our fans are worried about OSU, Michigan and Iowa as potential “takes” for Stoops if he were to leave.
I could see LSU if that job came open, but I'm not so sure about the others.

Agreed

Not impressed ? Our defense owned you last night. Example - Red Zone end of game. You have good football team but so do we. UK is not the UK of old, we are climbing and getting better. When our offense gets settled, we will be a force.

Kentucky’s offense completed 7 passes, had 211 total yards, was 1 of 8 on 3rd downs, scored on 2 of 11 possessions. And beat Florida.
The 76 yd block return isn't considered above. Add that and it's 287. We had a 76 yd play & a 41 yd play. Your longest was 22. Those mean we didn't hold the ball long & that you moved it slowly grinding out 1D's - sometimes. You had 71 O plays. We had 47. Same meaning. Net, stats lie at times & IMO this is one of them. We won the trenches battles.

1. A poorly called game by Dan, 13 freakin' points.... A Gator offense hasn't done that poorly since Dan's 2018 season @ MsSt, but at least they won that game UF 13 - 6 MsSt. This one's on you Dan....

2. Sleep walking by the OL.
Dear Coach Hevesy and/or Dan:
Why are RG Reese and especially 'Offsides' RT Delance still the starters?
The whole OL played like they were either sleep-walking or drugged....

3. Grantham's D certainly played well enough to win. 😐

4. Special Teams shits the bed again, who's in charge of them now???
The ST's play, is NOT a minor detail....

5. The season's main goals (SEC-C & CFP) have all ended now, so relax.

6. Now they can just work on having a winning season and maybe a decent bowl win.

Time to move on to the coming Basketball, Baseball, and Softball seasons..... 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT