ADVERTISEMENT

We give up 224 yards offense and lose?

Time to move on to the coming Basketball, Baseball, and Softball seasons..... 🤔

Should have figured you would jump overboard onto softball after 2 SEC losses. Except for basketball a little I don't care too much about that other stuff. Its time to move on to figuring out a way to beat Georgia.

Yes Grantham isn't to blame for this loss but his defense has been substandard so far this season and I have noticed you have been avoiding posting the stats on it.

So, temporarily off ignore to see what the fevered-brains is spewing drivel about today...

Should have figured you would jump overboard onto softball after 2 SEC losses. Except for basketball a little I don't care too much about that other stuff. Its time to move on to figuring out a way to beat Georgia.

Yes Grantham isn't to blame for this loss but his defense has been substandard so far this season and I have noticed you have been avoiding posting the stats on it.

Reading Comp at it's usually low level I see.
Don't G-a-S which Gator sports he claims to care about today.
UG;y is gonna beat them like a red-headed step-child this year.

Grantham's so-called substandard have given up more than 20 Pts to only the #1 Ranked and defending NC, where they still gave up just 31.

I post game stats when I'm making a specific point, while you just spew fevered-brain drivel on a very consistent basis...

And now,,,, back on IGNORE....

• Sad
Reactions: Gator Fever
So, temporarily off ignore to see what the fevered-brains is spewing drivel about today...

Reading Comp at it's usually low level I see.
Don't G-a-S which Gator sports he claims to care about today.
UG;y is gonna beat them like a red-headed step-child this year.

Grantham's so-called substandard have given up more than 20 Pts to only the #1 Ranked and defending NC, where they still gave up just 31.

I post game stats when I'm making a specific point, while you just spew fevered-brain drivel on a very consistent basis...

And now,,,, back on IGNORE....

lol... Where does Grantham's defense rank in the SEC? Nationally? All you do is spin jobs for Grantham. Let me guess - you think 31 points at the Swamp is doing a good job because we didn't give up 40+ like Old Miss did on the road.

The 76 yd block return isn't considered above. Add that and it's 287. We had a 76 yd play & a 41 yd play. Your longest was 22. Those mean we didn't hold the ball long & that you moved it slowly grinding out 1D's - sometimes. You had 71 O plays. We had 47. Same meaning. Net, stats lie at times & IMO this is one of them. We won the trenches battles.
Suddenly the board is full of kittens too afraid to come out and play before the game.

The 76 yd block return isn't considered above. Add that and it's 287. We had a 76 yd play & a 41 yd play. Your longest was 22. Those mean we didn't hold the ball long & that you moved it slowly grinding out 1D's - sometimes. You had 71 O plays. We had 47. Same meaning. Net, stats lie at times & IMO this is one of them. We won the trenches battles.
Don't forget the 115 yards in penalties. Might as well add that to your fantasy offensive totals too. We shot ourselves in the foot and ky did what they needed to.

We've got a full blown QB controversy. Our defense is basically the SOS as last year, but without a leader at QB. We got "a guy", while a future Heisman Trophy candidate rides the pine. Infuriating.
I think the defense is the same old shit as last year? You really don’t watch football do you? Or at least you don’t know what you’re looking at near as I can tell. Florida did not lose that game because of defense yesterday, I promise.

Reactions: instaGATOR
my comment was about your offense, that blocked kick was special teams so that's why not included.

Cats had 211 total at home, Vandy has rolled up 200 in the first half on the road...illustrates how bad that loss last week was.

Reactions: gatordad3
NavigatorII said: I think the defense is the same old shit as last year?

You really don’t watch football do you? Or at least you don’t know what you’re looking at near as I can tell. Florida did not lose that game because of defense yesterday, I promise.
You got that right zen....

UF/Mullen's Offense:
3. Rushing Offense (246 for 1,642 Yds, 6.7 YPC, 15 TD's, 273.7 Yds/Gm.
NR Passing Offense not even in the Top 50
=====

Starting Jr CB Jaydon Hill - out for the season with ACL.
SS/Star rsFr Kamar Wilcoxson - out for the season, knee.
Jr CB Kaiir Elam - out vs UA, plus the last 3 games, knee sprain.
Grad-Sr CB Elijah Blades - dismissed from the team prior to VU by Mullen?

Picking up the DB slack so far:
Fr CB Jason Marshall Jr - 11 Tkls, 1 TFL, 1 PBU
rsFr CB/Star Avery Helm - 11 Tkls, 3 PBU's.
Along with some reps from xfer Jr CB Jadarrius Perkins, and several younger guys.

Adding to that hit list that Grantham was already dealing with:
rsSr MLB Ventrell Miller injured out for the season in 2nd game vs USF.
rsJr SDE/OLB Andrew Chatfield leaves thru the portal.

Losing your rsSr starting MLB, and then both of your starting Jr CB's, would usually kill a defense playing in the SEC. Grantham and staff have done an admirable job of staying in it so far imo.

UF/Grantham is currently at #28 in Total-D in the Nation.

And at #4 in the SEC behind UGly, UA, & UK.

The same excuse some of you used against Georgia Southern and the same excuse some Georgia fans used against us last year. We didn't lose because of injuries, we lost because of piss poor coaching.
Speaking of BS excuses.... That's the same bs excuse that the Todd haters use for dissing on his defenses. Maybe DC/DL Todd should have done a better job on coaching up the DB shoe tosses.... 🙄

10-12-21
#12 Team Sacks (#2 SEC)

#22 Red Zone D (opponents scoring)
#27 Run D - (without the rsSr MLB)
#44 Pass Yds D (now without 4 DB, unless Elam is back)
#29 Total D
That's about 3X's better than during the 2020 scamdemic even with the MAJOR injuries.

But just for a moment, let's move on from the homers on both sides of the Gator-D discussion...

Glen West of LSU Country checks in to preview Florida vs. LSU.

This LSU program is a train wreck at nearly every level. The injuries alone have me thinking this will be a 14-17 point game and the Gators will pull away early. (is he pre-whining with the LSU injury excuses? while the Gators are out MLB + 2 CB's starters)

Maybe LSU catches Florida sleep-walking early for an 11 a.m. kickoff but I think Florida’s defensive line will be the story. Don’t see much of a way LSU’s offensive line can keep Johnson upright or the running game having a repeat performance of last week. I’ll go Florida 34-17 LSU.

Speaking of BS excuses.... That's the same bs excuse that the Todd haters use for dissing on his defenses. Maybe DC/DL Todd should have done a better job on coaching up the DB shoe tosses.... 🙄

10-12-21
#12 Team Sacks (#2 SEC)

#22 Red Zone D (opponents scoring)
#27 Run D - (without the rsSr MLB)
#44 Pass Yds D (now without 4 DB, unless Elam is back)
#29 Total D
That's about 3X's better than during the 2020 scamdemic even with the MAJOR injuries.

But just for a moment, let's move on from the homers on both sides of the Gator-D discussion...

Glen West of LSU Country checks in to preview Florida vs. LSU.

This LSU program is a train wreck at nearly every level. The injuries alone have me thinking this will be a 14-17 point game and the Gators will pull away early. (is he pre-whining with the LSU injury excuses? while the Gators are out MLB + 2 CB's starters)

Maybe LSU catches Florida sleep-walking early for an 11 a.m. kickoff but I think Florida’s defensive line will be the story. Don’t see much of a way LSU’s offensive line can keep Johnson upright or the running game having a repeat performance of last week. I’ll go Florida 34-17 LSU.

The offensive line is about the only unit that is healthy for LSU now I think. KY was the first team they ran on decent but they still got hammered. I would think a couple of TDs plus win also but crazy mess could happen like last year I guess.

The offensive line is about the only unit that is healthy for LSU now I think. KY was the first team they ran on decent but they still got hammered. I would think a couple of TDs plus win also but crazy mess could happen like last year I guess.
GF- I’m not sure how it happened, but this is the worst LSU team in a long time. Maybe since diNardo. And they’ve lost more to injury since last caturday

Reactions: Gator Fever

Maybe Todd somewhere during those 36 plays should have solved the riddle of that counter running play they used over and over again to allow their RB to break Hershel Walker's all-time rushing record against us.

CARYDSAVGTD
Tyrion Davis-Price362878.03

I expect to see you back in here telling us how great Grantham is after the SC and Samford games.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Fire Grantham, he's obviously made millions by not knowing chit about defense, recruiting, or coaching.

And don't forget to fire the imbeciles (UAA/AD/HC that hired him, and then gave him a raise, an extension to his contract, and aren't firing him immediately..... 😫

And oh BTW, release ever useless ship athlete that's making a living here, while pretending to be college students....

Fire Grantham, he's obviously made millions by not knowing chit about defense, recruiting, or coaching.

And don't forget to fire the imbeciles (UAA/AD/HC that hired him, and then gave him a raise, an extension to his contract, and aren't firing him immediately..... 😫

And oh BTW, release ever useless ship athlete that's making a living here, while pretending to be college students....

a warrior until the end.

Glad to see you finally agree that GRANTHAM HAS MADE MILLIONS BY NOT KNOWING CHIT ABOUT DEFENSE, RECRUITING, OR COACHING, because that is exactly, EXACTLY, what has happened.

And if they don't dump him after the year is over, AT THE LATEST, they can all go as well.

The defensive players I still believe are good players, just incredibly poorly coached and led.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT