ADVERTISEMENT

Wayne County (Detroit) Board of Canvassers fail to certify election results

This may be their way of trying to save face without going to jail, LOL
It’s like watching your boorish, loudmouth uncle get drunk and sucker punch a grizzly bear.

I don’t actually want him to get mauled, but there is a sort of cruel natural justice to it.
Yeah, you were probably one of the people laughing when the lady in South Carolina was attacked by an alligator posting a picture of it in a selfie just moments before it pulled her in the water and killed her. The same people that claim to be so concerned with COVID deaths are laughing at tragic deaths all the time if they feel the person dying was a conservative. God bless.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Lol wayne county certified theire results. You people are hilarious

What does the left ALWAYS do? They try to hide their evil with 'nice' language.

It's not killing babies, it's 'healthcare for the mother'.

You aren't keeping drug runners and human traffickers out of the country, you're 'separating children from their families, you heartless bastards!'

We are 'antifa', that means we are AGAINST fascism! As they act like fascists.

Always fools the sheep, as we see here.

What does the left ALWAYS do? They try to hide their evil with 'nice' language.

It's not killing babies, it's 'healthcare for the mother'.

You aren't keeping drug runners and human traffickers out of the country, you're 'separating children from their families, you heartless bastards!'

We are 'antifa', that means we are AGAINST fascism! As they act like fascists.

Always fools the sheep, as we see here.
Just punching bears... they deserve threats and beatings...

The left is eventually gonna take this too far. Hope they realize what conservatives were buying while they were all out buying all the shat paper

The left is eventually gonna take this too far. Hope they realize what conservatives were buying while they were all out buying all the shat paper

The number of first-time gun owners exploded this year. Most of them were probably libs and moderates who read "defund the police" and ordered a Glock 19.

Wow. When people tell you who they are...

OKCLls6tkACXu.gif

Reactions: gator1776
The number of first-time gun owners exploded this year. Most of them were probably libs and moderates who read "defund the police" and ordered a Glock 19.

uhuh. That glock aint gonna do much Against....good grief if you don’t know u don’t know

but they saying is.....like bringing a knife to a gunfight

Last edited:
That's why Biden won the presidency while the democrats lost a bunch of seats in the house and failed to take the senate. They want Trump gone but don't want to be ruled by the AOC squad.

Or it was just voter fraud. They lost those seats cause the ballots had a vote for Hiden and no one else.

But I do think it's cute you've got your talking points straight to help you cope.

Or it was just voter fraud. They lost those seats cause the ballots had a vote for Hiden and no one else.

But I do think it's cute you've got your talking points straight to help you cope.
As I said either here or somewhere else yesterday...........there's NO SUCH THING as "negative coattails". Real voters voted for Trump as well as the undercards.....the fraudulent ballots had a Biden "only" vote on them.........Dimtards being what they are.....retarded........didn't once think that this would be so obviously apparent. Dumb cucks.

As I said either here or somewhere else yesterday...........there's NO SUCH THING as "negative coattails". Real voters voted for Trump as well as the undercards.....the fraudulent ballots had a Biden "only" vote on them.........Dimtards being what they are.....retarded........didn't once think that this would be so obviously apparent. Dumb cucks.

“There’s no such thing as negative coattails.”
(Clicks ruby slippers)

Heh. You lecture others about morality while declaring your allegiance to a treasonous slave empire.
Good lord you are another village idiot. Slavery during the Civil War was just an outlier among dozens of grievances. (We call it the War of Northern Aggression). Don't believe it? Ask Lincoln. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
I'm exercising my rights to free speech by displaying a memorial to my ancestors, Sir. I'm proud of my Tennessee Heritage and US Constitution.

I almost felt bad for calling you guys a bunch of overconfident hicks the other day. But I was more correct than I realized!

No wonder you hicks are hankering for a “civil war.” You’re still bitter over the one you lost.

To be fair, you might stand a decent chance of winning a second civil war if you can overcome the diabetic neuropathy that prevents you from feeling the trigger of the AR-15 that you bought to make yourselves feel better after you lost the ability to please your wives in bed.

Enjoy your continued fade into the far fringes of society that you inhabit due your continuing failure to comprehend modern society.

I almost felt bad for calling you guys a bunch of overconfident hicks the other day. But I was more correct than I realized!

No wonder you hicks are hankering for a “civil war.” You’re still bitter over the one you lost.

To be fair, you might stand a decent chance of winning a second civil war if you can overcome the diabetic neuropathy that prevents you from feeling the trigger of the AR-15 that you bought to make yourselves feel better after you lost the ability to please your wives in bed.

Enjoy your continued fade into the far fringes of society that you inhabit due your continuing failure to comprehend modern society.

I just hope when the time comes, that dems act like adults and congratulate Trump on a 2nd term. We all need to come together and have unity now.

Hope the dems are willing to put their big boy pants on and act like adults. We'll see what happens.

Cynical humor, Sir.

Keep painting with your broad brush. You don't look foolish at all.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT