ADVERTISEMENT

Wayne County (Detroit) Board of Canvassers fail to certify election results

Monica Palmer was probably hoping for partisan brownie points. But by announcing that she would accept all of the votes except for the ones from Detroit, she has hilariously stepped into a world of pain.

Now she will be branded as a “racist” and have her career ruined overnight. And this won’t stop the electoral votes from being cast for Biden.

Way to jump on that grenade Monica!

Monica Palmer was probably hoping for partisan brownie points. But by announcing that she would accept all of the votes except for the ones from Detroit, she has hilariously stepped into a world of pain.

Now she will be branded as a “racist” and have her career ruined overnight. And this won’t stop the electoral votes from being cast for Biden.

Identity politics and cancel culture? You don't say.

ReRe

Do you not see what happening?

You’re to sharp to not take the time to understand.
This. @Uniformed_ReRe regardless of who wins in the end, YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS LOOKS TO US AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. And no amount of MSM singing it "to be true" will convince us or the world that the US can hold fair elections.

Reactions: jfegaly
How does this work though? If the county doesn’t certify the votes do those county’s votes count towards the state’s total vote count?

How does this work though? If the county doesn’t certify the votes do those county’s votes count towards the state’s total vote count?
haha, no idea, lol

But I would assume not

“In particular, Monica Palmer, the Republican chair of the committee, took issue with discrepancies in the county's 43 precincts, in particular the fact that the number of absentee ballots counted verses received were not the same.

"I believe that we do not have complete and accurate information on those poll books," Palmer said.”

YEH! How dare she act with integrity. I hope they tar and feather her!!! Right, ReRe!!!

haha, no idea, lol

But I would assume not
If all the counties in the state aren’t certified then it goes to the Legislature to assign the EC votes. This is headed to the state level. So still could be certified, but the Legislature can override that certification as they have the final say.

If not certified at the state level then the Legislature can assign the EC votes. Same legislature is working up impeachment papers on Witmer.

We will see.

Reactions: gator1776
I’m not a fan of cancel culture, but it’s ludicrous that he didn’t see any potential problem having stuff like this on his Facebook page as a public figure in the midst of a uber-partisan food fight.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
“In particular, Monica Palmer, the Republican chair of the committee, took issue with discrepancies in the county's 43 precincts, in particular the fact that the number of absentee ballots counted verses received were not the same.

"I believe that we do not have complete and accurate information on those poll books," Palmer said.”

YEH! How dare she act with integrity. I hope they tar and feather her!!! Right, ReRe!!!

No integrity was involved. They know full well that irregularities are not unusual and were far too few to matter.

She thought she was going to be a lauded as a hero. Those are the kind of tone-deaf mistakes you make when you live in a partisan bubble.

I bet she and Mister Hartmann get their news from the Gateway Pundit and OANN. Maybe the unleashed Kraken will save them.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
No integrity was involved. They know full well that irregularities are not unusual and were far too few to matter.

She thought she was going to be a lauded as a hero. Those are the kind of tone-deaf mistakes you make when you live in a partisan bubble.

I bet she and Mister Hartmann get their news from the Gateway Pundit and OANN. Maybe the unleashed Kraken will save them.
Oh, well a simple explanation of the irregularities should be easy to clean up the confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT