ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Inbound Bridges Closed For 48 Hours: Martial Law?

Curious, by definition does shutting the bridges down in Washington DC constitute an act of martial law when it’s done to protect a ceremonial inauguration that doesn’t need to even be public?

Last edited:
Curious, by definition does shutting the bridges down in Washington DC constitute an active martial law when it’s done to protect a ceremonial inauguration that doesn’t need to even be public?
What’s more telling is the way the NG is set up in DC. They look to be preventing people from getting out rather than preventing people from going in.

What’s more telling is the way the NG is set up in DC. They look to be preventing people from getting out rather than preventing people from going in.
I was curious about that. But they said the outbound going lanes and the bridges are still open. It’s either gonna be a really incredibly overprotective virtual inauguration or something interesting is about to go down.

Reactions: fatman76
I was curious about that. But they said the outbound going lanes and the bridges are still open. It’s either gonna be a really incredibly overprotective virtual inauguration or something interesting is about to go down.
The Marines called in main purpose is to cover the extensive underground tunnel system in the DC metro area. Seems like it’s a one way ticket if you choose to attend 🤔

Reactions: gator1776
The Marines called in main purpose is to cover the extensive underground tunnel system in the DC metro area. Seems like it’s a one way ticket if you choose to attend 🤔
My battalion commander is a three star in the Marines right now. Would love to be able to talk to him right now. Like me that man was loyal to a fault and loves America. This is the ultimate decision between the Constitution original intent and loyalty to the government which is another original intent.

Most likely it's just a ridiculous overreaction, but check out state capitols all over the country....it's similar with barriers, humvees, tons of troops, etc.

I've never seen anything like this and it doesn't make sense that 200 aholes can cause this sort of reaction. We had 150 federal buildings attacked, police stations breached, entire sections of cities occupied and we didn't have 1/100th of this reaction.

It's certainly giving the Q believers a massive hard on. I think tomorrow is going to be a rough day for them.

Most likely it's just a ridiculous overreaction, but check out state capitols all over the country....it's similar with barriers, humvees, tons of troops, etc.

I've never seen anything like this and it doesn't make sense that 200 aholes can cause this sort of reaction. We had 150 federal buildings attacked, police stations breached, entire sections of cities occupied and we didn't have 1/100th of this reaction.
This is democrat muscle flexing and useful to drive the narrative that Trump supporters are deranged terrorists. One bottle rocket thrown towards any state Capitol and news agencies are going to go nuts about terrorism and implore the new administration to take action before the investigation even starts on who shot the bottle rocket. This is setting up to be a wag the dog moment.

This is democrat muscle flexing and useful to drive the narrative that Trump supporters are deranged terrorists. One bottle rocket thrown towards any state Capitol and news agencies are going to go nuts about terrorism and implore the new administration to take action before the investigation even starts on who shot the bottle rocket. This is setting up to be a wag the dog moment.

Agree. The most strategic move for the people that would do harm is to do nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT