ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
That document is every search warrant and the FBI made sure that Trump wasn't at that residence when they executed the search warrant. They even worn certain clothes to make the people comfortable.

I really don't get why you guys trust everything that comes from the right wing media. They lie too. Both sided like to get their side mad. This is a perfect example of that.

You just want to be mad about something?
You didn’t answer a single one of my questions.

What in that list is untrue?

And yes, weaponized 3 letter agencies piss me off. If you cared one iota about freedom and liberty you’d be pissed too.

Here’s another question you won’t answer - why would deadly force be necessary when collecting documents in a facility secured by another gov’t agency? Maybe just call the SS and work it out?

The left wants the right to be violent SOOOOO bad, and it just isn’t working.

Last edited:
That document is every search warrant and the FBI made sure that Trump wasn't at that residence when they executed the search warrant. They even worn certain clothes to make the people comfortable.

I really don't get why you guys trust everything that comes from the right wing media. They lie too. Both sided like to get their side mad. This is a perfect example of that.

You just want to be mad about something?
You got to hand it to Trump. He knows fully well how stupid his base is......and he uses that knowledge every chance he gets.

You didn’t answer a single one of my questions.

What in that list is untrue?

And yes, weaponized 3 letter agencies piss me off. If you cared one iota about freedom and liberty you’d be pissed too.

Here’s another question you won’t answer - why would deadly force be necessary when collecting documents in a facility secured by another gov’t agency? Maybe just call the SS and work it out?

The left wants the right to be violent SOOOOO bad, and it just isn’t working.
You listed a bunch of misinformation.

What they are collecting is irrelevant. That document is in every search warrant. They don't have certain documents for certain search warrants. It's called "standard"

It was in Biden search warrant as well 😆.

The SS wasn't there because Trump wasn't there and they did confirm with the SS that Trump wouldn't be there. Of course your right wing media won't report that BECAUSE they are trying to get you mad.

Despite Trump’s claims, he was in New York during the August 2022 raid—a circumstance the FBI deliberately planned, among other steps to de-escalate potential confrontation, including notifying Secret Service agents ahead of its arrival and wearing “unmarked polo or collared shirts,” the Washington Post reported previously, citing four anonymous sources familiar with the deliberations.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorspeed
Cry harder. Seriously you’re whining. And you’re “republicans can’t do wrong” Claim falls flat with me as you daily defend a guy who molested his daughter.

Read what I wrote. The fact that a judge was appointed by an elected official doesn’t infer bias, it just means that official expects that judge to view legal interpretations through a certain lens.

ACTIONS by the judge that make them biased.

You think the application of gag orders in the Bragg case is unbiased? You think maybe Trump exposing the judge’s daughter’s “fundraising success” may have something to do with it?
Like I said, you guys were calling Chakan biased only because she's an Obama judge. You called the immunity panel biased because of their appointment. Searching through the message board, you consistently call judges biased because of who appointed them. You even started a thread as "Obama Judge." You get defensive and think I'm coming at you, but I'm not. It's clear that you fundamentally believe that any judge appointed by a democrat is a biased judge. It's ok to accept that. I don't view judges based on their appointment. Some Trump/Bush judges are just fine, and some Obama judges are bad.

Even more evidence that support why I think you fundamentally believe that, is because you claim it's about "actions" well the 11th circuit overturned Cannon on her pro Trump ruling and that panel consisted of 2 Trump judges. That clearly shows that Cannon is biased based on your criteria. I never once heard you call Cannon corrupt or ask her to recuse herself.

If Justice Jackson flew a pro BLM flag and then ruled on a BLM case, that's ok? Or if Justice Kagan had an anti Trump flag and ruled on Trump cases, that's ok?

The NY Supreme Court ruled in the judges favor in regards to the gag order.

So because his daughter is a consultant, then he should recuse from this case but not Roberts, Alito, Thomas from Jan 6th or immunity cases? I don't see your logic.

It just seems that you fundamentally believe that democrat appointed/elected judges can not be impartial, only Republicans can.

Last edited:
Like I said, you guys were calling Chakan biased only because she's an Obama judge. You called the immunity panel biased because of their appointment. Searching through the message board, you consistently call judges biased because of who appointed them. You even started a thread as "Obama Judge." You get defensive and think I'm coming at you, but I'm not. It's clear that you fundamentally believe that any judge appointed by a democrat is a biased judge. It's ok to accept that. I don't view judges based on their appointment. Some Trump/Bush judges are just fine, and some Obama judges are bad.

Even more evidence that support why I think you fundamentally believe that, is because you claim it's about "actions" well the 11th circuit overturned Cannon on her pro Trump ruling and that panel consisted of 2 Trump judges. That clearly shows that Cannon is biased based on your criteria. I never once heard you call Cannon corrupt or ask her to recuse herself.

If Justice Jackson flew a pro BLM flag and then ruled on a BLM case, that's ok? Or if Justice Kagan had an anti Trump flag and ruled on Trump cases, that's ok?

So because his daughter is a consultant, then he should recuse from this case but not Roberts, Alito, Thomas from Jan 6th or immunity cases? I don't see your logic.

It just seems that you fundamentally believe that democrat appointed/elected judges can not be impartial, only Republicans can.
You are way out in the weeds with this who appointed who "bs". Here is something equally important that Fox Reporter Gowdy brought up, suppose that a gnat could weave a cottonball, what diameter and weight do you suppose that cottonball would have?

You got to hand it to Trump. He knows fully well how stupid his base is......and he uses that knowledge every chance he gets.
And all this time we all thought the stupid people are the ones voting for failed military withdrawals, 9% inflation, 4 dollar gas, and open borders, and a guy selling access to America through his son and brother...AND who they all KNOW molested his daughter? We thought THOSE people were the REALLYU stupid people? Do you not agree?

I've never started a thread with "Obama" in the title. You're lying. Again.

All the NY SC did was review the gag order on Trump, they were not asked to review the fairness of that order being applied to one side. You point is moot, it doesn't apply to the problem here which is an even application of the restriction. Why is only one side allowed to talk publicly? How is that fair? And I get it - Trump, Daniels and Cohen are all public figures. Either let them all talk or no one.

But because Trump was exposing the grift, the judge had to shut him up.

The pine cone flag isn't anti-anything, I don't know what left wing outlet told you it meant that, but they are making things up. It's an historical American flag. It's a made-up controversy.

And his daughter isn't a "consultant", she's a bundler and a fundraiser using this case explicitly to make money. Want to see the emails her firm is sending out? The first line cites the Bragg case. It's not just happenstance that she became successful once this case started.

And no, while I'm suspicious when a liberal appointed judge presides over a case (because I suspect they were nominated because the politician who nominated them thought they were judicial activists). BUT - I wait to see what they actually do.

Has Cannon been unfair to Jack Smith? Did you see how a key prosecutor for Smith acted in court yesterday?

Effing embarrassing. As bad as Costello and she barely reprimanded him. Certainly didn't clear the courtroom out so she could yell at him.

ACTIONS. People tell you who they are by how they act. You do it daily.

I've never started a thread with "Obama" in the title. You're lying. Again.

All the NY SC did was review the gag order on Trump, they were not asked to review the fairness of that order being applied to one side. You point is moot, it doesn't apply to the problem here which is an even application of the restriction. Why is only one side allowed to talk publicly? How is that fair? And I get it - Trump, Daniels and Cohen are all public figures. Either let them all talk or no one.

But because Trump was exposing the grift, the judge had to shut him up.

The pine cone flag isn't anti-anything, I don't know what left wing outlet told you it meant that, but they are making things up. It's an historical American flag. It's a made-up controversy.

And his daughter isn't a "consultant", she's a bundler and a fundraiser using this case explicitly to make money. Want to see the emails her firm is sending out? The first line cites the Bragg case. It's not just happenstance that she became successful once this case started.

And no, while I'm suspicious when a liberal appointed judge presides over a case (because I suspect they were nominated because the politician who nominated them thought they were judicial activists). BUT - I wait to see what they actually do.

Has Cannon been unfair to Jack Smith? Did you see how a key prosecutor for Smith acted in court yesterday?

Effing embarrassing. As bad as Costello and she barely reprimanded him. Certainly didn't clear the courtroom out so she could yell at him.

ACTIONS. People tell you who they are by how they act. You do it daily.
You are right, you didn't start it. It was ghost but since I have him blocked, I only saw you. My mistake

Judges are given that leniency. It is more about is it legal or biased. The courts looked at Trump history and applied. He has a gag order for DC too.

Flags matter for a Judge! This isn't Kalim or Fatman. Certain positions require certain responsibilities. Like a police officer couldn't have a white supremacy tat and work or in a black community, a police officer couldn't have a black panther tat and work in a white community.

You are overselling his daughter and lying about Trump, so ok.

Yes Cannon was unfair to Smith and was overturned twice by the 11th circuit, which had 2 Trump judges BUT you care about "actions". He "actions" indicate biased towards Trump. When will you be asking for her recusal? If that circuit overturns her again, they will force her to recuse. They have a 3 strike unofficial rule. It won't happen until 2025 but when it does, I don't want to hear you whine.

So you don't think Rs are nominated to be judicial activist? Even when Trump literally said that "I will only nominate Judges that will overturn Roe". Like WHAT?!?!?!

You are right, you didn't start it. It was ghost but since I have him blocked, I only saw you. My mistake

Judges are given that leniency. It is more about is it legal or biased. The courts looked at Trump history and applied. He has a gag order for DC too.

Flags matter for a Judge! This isn't Kalim or Fatman. Certain positions require certain responsibilities. Like a police officer couldn't have a white supremacy tat and work or in a black community, a police officer couldn't have a black panther tat and work in a white community.

You are overselling his daughter and lying about Trump, so ok.

Yes Cannon was unfair to Smith and was overturned twice by the 11th circuit, which had 2 Trump judges BUT you care about "actions". He "actions" indicate biased towards Trump. When will you be asking for her recusal? If that circuit overturns her again, they will force her to recuse. They have a 3 strike unofficial rule. It won't happen until 2025 but when it does, I don't want to hear you whine.

So you don't think Rs are nominated to be judicial activist? Even when Trump literally said that "I will only nominate Judges that will overturn Roe". Like WHAT?!?!?!
1) I know you hate the Constitution, but the 1st Amendment was the first one for a reason. If a judge is going to trample on individual liberties he needs to do it equally. Cohen is on his video podcast wearing (and selling, he's made $1MM off that podcast in 3 years) a T-shirt with Trump in an orange jumpsuit...and Trump can't even speak to the media about the case.
If that's fair to you you're fascism is showing (again).

2) Flags matter if he was flying a swastika. The point is that flag is a callout to the country's history. It doesn't mean what you want it to mean. Liberals twist themselves into knots on stuff like this and then call right wingers conspiracy theorists.

3) What am I overselling about his daughter? Did she raise $90MM for democrat politicians using the case a leverage in her marketing materials or not? Those are the only two facts that matter. The judge is making his family and his party (he's Biden donor) rich off this case, and a crime still hasn't been asserted.

4) You're talking about a documents dispute - and Cannon was trying to keep 100 classified documents sealed to make sure there were no leaks. This PALES in comparison to slapping a gag order on one side.
And the DC case - are you freaking serious? That case is being held in a liberal stronghold. You're making my point, not disputing it.
Regardless, she's done nothing close to either of the other two cases, and you know it. She approached the handling of classified documents in a way that the 3 person panel didn't agree with. Nothingburger. This isn't a bias issue.

5) Trump's agenda is to make abortions a state-level issue because Constitutional Originalists believe in Federalism. He ran on that. Roe was TERRIBLE case law, and it was easily overturned. What is the problem?

@kalimgoodman

“Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”
- Lavrentiy Beria

This case is so phony how is it these prosecuters are not embarassed to bring this case. No where in the state of Fla could they get a conviction based on the evidence presented. This is one way justice. How do they get away with that?
So Fatman can you get Kalim to give us his version of what crime Trump is supposed to have committed.

Biden gives order to the judge and prosecutor to convict trump

Fix has always been in orchestraded by the regime

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
Roe was TERRIBLE case law, and it was easily overturned. What is the problem?
You guys always lie. More right wing talking points and rhetoric.

Roe v wade was a case based on perjured testimony and rested on a mythical right to privacy found no where in the Declaration, Constitution, or Bill of rights that set a precedent for 50 years.

It's obviously a clear case of judicial activism to overturn legislating from the bench.

You should be ashamed.

This case is so phony how is it these prosecuters are not embarassed to bring this case. No where in the state of Fla could they get a conviction based on the evidence presented. This is one way justice. How do they get away with that?
So Fatman can you get Kalim to give us his version of what crime Trump is supposed to have committed.
You can argue that they shouldn't have brought the case because its too old, you can argue the charges aren't clear and you can argue this isn't a big enough issue to bring down a possible president. Reasonable points to all of those.

But they absolutely proved their case.....we know for certain (beyond a reasonable doubt) that Trump did what they said he did. The documents alone provide most of the certainty. We know for a fact Stormy was paid $130K by Cohen. We know for a fact the Trump organization paid Cohen $420K. And thanks to Weisselbergs notes we know for a fact the the money paid Cohen was primarily reimbursement for the payment to Stormy Daniels. We also know for a fact that the Trump CFO not only new about this but helped plan how to deal with it on the books. We know for a fact they grossed it up to disguised the payment as legal fees.....again, thanks to AW notes.

And that's not factoring in all the other corroberrating evidence they have from other witnesses, phone records and texts.

The only possible defense left for Trump is that his CFO did all this without his knowledge. But that is not a "reasonable" doubt. And there are other pieces of evidence that suggest this is not the case.

I have no idea what the jury will say here.....I doubt they will ultimately convict, but who knows. Impossible to predict juries.

But we do know what happened here.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
You can argue that they shouldn't have brought the case because its too old, you can argue the charges aren't clear and you can argue this isn't a big enough issue to bring down a possible president. Reasonable points to all of those.

But they absolutely proved their case.....we know for certain (beyond a reasonable doubt) that Trump did what they said he did. The documents alone provide most of the certainty. We know for a fact Stormy was paid $130K by Cohen. We know for a fact the Trump organization paid Cohen $420K. And thanks to Weisselbergs notes we know for a fact the the money paid Cohen was primarily reimbursement for the payment to Stormy Daniels. We also know for a fact that the Trump CFO not only new about this but helped plan how to deal with it on the books. We know for a fact they grossed it up to disguised the payment as legal fees.....again, thanks to AW notes.

And that's not factoring in all the other corroberrating evidence they have from other witnesses, phone records and texts.

The only possible defense left for Trump is that his CFO did all this without his knowledge. But that is not a "reasonable" doubt. And there are other pieces of evidence that suggest this is not the case.

I have no idea what the jury will say here.....I doubt they will ultimately convict, but who knows. Impossible to predict juries.

But we do know what happened here.
What is illegal about Cohen paying Stormy for an NDA?

1) I know you hate the Constitution, but the 1st Amendment was the first one for a reason. If a judge is going to trample on individual liberties he needs to do it equally. Cohen is on his video podcast wearing (and selling, he's made $1MM off that podcast in 3 years) a T-shirt with Trump in an orange jumpsuit...and Trump can't even speak to the media about the case.
If that's fair to you you're fascism is showing (again).

2) Flags matter if he was flying a swastika. The point is that flag is a callout to the country's history. It doesn't mean what you want it to mean. Liberals twist themselves into knots on stuff like this and then call right wingers conspiracy theorists.

3) What am I overselling about his daughter? Did she raise $90MM for democrat politicians using the case a leverage in her marketing materials or not? Those are the only two facts that matter. The judge is making his family and his party (he's Biden donor) rich off this case, and a crime still hasn't been asserted.

4) You're talking about a documents dispute - and Cannon was trying to keep 100 classified documents sealed to make sure there were no leaks. This PALES in comparison to slapping a gag order on one side.
And the DC case - are you freaking serious? That case is being held in a liberal stronghold. You're making my point, not disputing it.
Regardless, she's done nothing close to either of the other two cases, and you know it. She approached the handling of classified documents in a way that the 3 person panel didn't agree with. Nothingburger. This isn't a bias issue.

5) Trump's agenda is to make abortions a state-level issue because Constitutional Originalists believe in Federalism. He ran on that. Roe was TERRIBLE case law, and it was easily overturned. What is the problem?
Hey @fatman76,
Please source your information regarding Merchan's daughter coming out of nowhere and has now raised $90 million based on Trump's trial.
Loren Merchan is the president of Authentic Campaigns, a fundraising group primarily for Democrats. Why don't you get off your fat ass and actually do research?
As you can see, the last cycle they reported was from 2023 and it was a whopping $14 million.
2022 almost $30 million
2020 almost $41 million
2018 (the year they were founded) almost $5 million.
Please quote a real source that states she has raised $90 million based on Trump's case in the past 6 months. As you can see, the total amount Authentic Campaigns has raised in it's existence is about $90 million. Her company did not come out of nowhere and has not raised $90 million off of Trump's illegal crap. If you can't quote a good source of information, admit you are a liar and/or that fat has completely replaced your frontal lobes and you have no ability to reason.

No I’ve tried multiple times.

When Kalim can’t spin he just ignores the topic.

Exactly what he did with Ashley’s diary.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Why don't you address my statement about Loren Merchan? Can't handle the facts can you @fatman76. Those pesky facts keep messing up your lying narrative.
And no, I am not going after gay guys. I'm going against all the Republicans that kiss DJT's ass. It's a public jerkoff or haven't you noticed?
😂 😂 😂 😂

giphy.gif

Hey @fatman76,
Please source your information regarding Merchan's daughter coming out of nowhere and has now raised $90 million based on Trump's trial.
Loren Merchan is the president of Authentic Campaigns, a fundraising group primarily for Democrats. Why don't you get off your fat ass and actually do research?
As you can see, the last cycle they reported was from 2023 and it was a whopping $14 million.
2022 almost $30 million
2020 almost $41 million
Please quote a real source that states she has raised $90 million based on Trump's case in the past 6 months. As you can see, the total amount Authentic Campaigns has raised in it's existence is about $90 million. Her company did not come out of nowhere and has not raised $90 million off of Trump's illegal crap. If you can't quote a good source of information, admit you are a liar and/or that fat has completely replaced your frontal lobes and you have no ability to reason.

You seriously can’t be this dumb.

Do me a favor - go back to your link and tell me what the “Last Payment Date” is. Tell everyone so you can show how crappy you are at basic facts.

Here’s a snippet from the article, remember that Bragg announced charges formally in April:

“Schiff’s campaign for US Senate scored an eye-popping $20 million in aid since he began soliciting donations off the presumptive GOP presidential front-runner’s unprecedented 34-count indictment in April, according to Federal Election Commission records.”

Now, crawl back into whatever hole you came from. The fundraising is so exceptional because it’s all been done in only a few months….in 2024, not 2023.

Hey @fatman76,
2022 almost $30 million
2020 almost $41 million
Filing a formal complaint based on false information would be problematic, no?

You’re literally the only person denying a Biden donor judge is getting his daughter rich fundraising for far left candidates by presiding over a case against Biden’s main political rival that hasn’t identified the underlying crime in one of the most liberal cities in the US.

You blew past Socialism and went right to Communism. This is 3rd world stuff…

You do realize this party has a candidate they support, don’t you?

How do you think Biden would do if he spoke at the RNC rally?

I think it shows a ton of balls to take that stage, and there’s clearly a contingent that seems to support Trump.

Here, since you love to accuse people of “cherry picking”…crowd seems to be in support here.

Please tell me which of the things Trump said here you disagree with.

Last edited:

You seriously can’t be this dumb.

Do me a favor - go back to your link and tell me what the “Last Payment Date” is. Tell everyone so you can show how crappy you are at basic facts.

Here’s a snippet from the article, remember that Bragg announced charges formally in April:

“Schiff’s campaign for US Senate scored an eye-popping $20 million in aid since he began soliciting donations off the presumptive GOP presidential front-runner’s unprecedented 34-count indictment in April, according to Federal Election Commission records.”

Now, crawl back into whatever hole you came from. The fundraising is so exceptional because it’s all been done in only a few months….in 2024, not 2023.
You are using Rupert Murdoch's NY Post as you proof source??? No wonder you are so stupid, you are getting your "facts" from a GOP marketing paper. Pure fiction.
The "source" you quote states:

The super PAC has done more than $15 million in business with Authentic since 2019, including email fundraising and branding assistance, while Schiff’s Senate campaign paid Authentic more than $10 million for digital advertising and other consulting services the past year, records show.

Please prove with official reports what you are stating for fundraising results in 2024, not some crap from the Fox turd machine.
And yes, you are one dumbass.

From NPR

Loren Merchan is president of Authentic Campaigns, which has collected at least $70 million in payments from Democratic candidates and causes since she helped found the company in 2018, records show.

The firm's past clients include President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Senate Majority PAC, a big-spending political committee affiliated with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. Senate Majority PAC has paid Authentic Campaigns $15.2 million, according to campaign finance disclosures.
Merchan's daughter featured prominently in the defense's calls for his recusal last year. They also seized on several small donations the judge made totaling to Democratic causes during the 2020 campaign. They totaled $35, including $15 to Biden.

So your Republican buddies started going after Merchan's daughter LAST YEAR. When are you going to crucify Merchan for his $35 donation to Democrats.
With your concern about judges recusing themselves, how come you are not demanding that Alito and Thomas recuse themselves with everything about Trump. Billionaire vacations, improper loans or gifts. And Alito hangs an upside down flag signaling the country is in distress over his house? (And no that was not used in the Revolutionary War). And Ginny Thomas with her work with election deniers, texting with Mark Meadows Jan 6. Treason is a good word here. Or is it ok that they are crooks because they fit your narrative?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT