ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Dershowitz is as liberal as they come and campaigned against Trump in 2016.
Dershowitz has been consistently on one side his whole career. That side is the Constitution. He has lost a lot of his liberal friends by standing up for the Constitution when to them it appears he's standing up for Trump. Just ignorance and also scary.

You seriously believe a trial motivated by politics vice an actual crime being committed can be impartial.
There was a crime committed.

If it was discovered that Joe Biden had paid off somebody $420,000 to keep quiet about Hunter Biden's lap top shortly before the election and they had copies of cancelled checks and the guy who made the payments testifying under oath Biden new all about it and Biden's CFO left notes outlining the payments and a news outlet exec outlined a plan they had to keep these stories quiet......you know Biden would have had the book thrown at him by the republicans (as he should have).

Try and stay here on planet Earth with me. Trumps actions are the problem.

BTW.......do you not realize Trump has been involved in thousands of lawsuits long before he even entered politics? What is the constant? But hey, lets just pretends its all the democrats.

He wants to repeal the second amendment, opposes capital punishment, is an animal rights nut
and he defended Claus Von Bulow, OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein.

What exactly is your definition of liberal???????
I laughed. Dershowitz has been a stauch liberal his whole life. What's he need for proof, property in Cuba? This is just another example of a ridiculous ignorant statement.

There was a crime committed.

If it was discovered that Joe Biden had paid off somebody $420,000 to keep quiet about Hunter Biden's lap top shortly before the election and they had copies of cancelled checks and the guy who made the payments testifying under oath Biden new all about it and Biden's CFO left notes outlining the payments and a news outlet exec outlined a plan they had to keep these stories quiet......you know Biden would have had the book thrown at him by the republicans (as he should have).

Try and stay here on planet Earth with me. Trumps actions are the problem.

BTW.......do you not realize Trump has been involved in thousands of lawsuits long before he even entered politics? What is the constant? But hey, lets just pretends its all the democrats.
The “big guys” inappropriate showers with ashley are not a problem apparently. Your TDS is spreading. You are at stage 5. There is no known cure once in stage 5. Prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
He wants to repeal the second amendment, opposes capital punishment, is an animal rights nut
and he defended Claus Von Bulow, OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein.

What exactly is your definition of liberal???????
Just wondering, when you googled this why did you leave out the parts that went against your argument?

You also said he hated Trump....which was the actual point I was taking issue with since he was on Trumps defense team during one of the impeachments and has staunchly defended several of his positions in recent years.

You think Laurence Tribe would have been part of the Trump defense team? (go look him up now).

Just listen to them talk.......Tribe is a lot farther left than Dershowitz, along with many others. And just for the record, I am not a big fan of Tribe. Or Dershowitz for that matter.

This is a stupid discussion. What the hell difference does it make how far left Dershowitz is if his axe to grind is adherence to the constitution no matter which party is ripping it apart. Does anybody think he would be less critical if the parties were reversed?
Imagine wanting someone to get a fair trial in the U.S. is now a novel idea. Gee, it used to be the standard, but not for some of you anymore.

This is a stupid discussion. What the hell difference does it make how far left Dershowitz is if his axe to grind is adherence to the constitution no matter which party is ripping it apart. Does anybody think he would be less critical if the parties were reversed?
Imagine wanting someone to get a fair trial in the U.S. is now a novel idea. Gee, it used to be the standard, but not for some of you anymore.
Other than proving progressives should be hunted for sport, nothing.

No, the judge lost it when Costello told the stenographer to "strike it" when he reacted to the judge sustaining an objection from the prosecution...and Costello said "geez". You really are never right about anything.

Yes, he's 100% trying to help his daughter, and help his party. He is a Biden donor (albeit a small amount, it shows bias and intent). This is a politically motivated lawfare case and he's demonstrated that every step of the way.

There still isn't a crime alleged here and they're going into closing arguments Tuesday.
So the judge reacted to him saying geez? You do realize that you're confirming what I said?

Ok so what do you make of Cannon (Trump nominee, federalist society, registered R), Alito (Jan 6th flag at his house), Thomas (Ginni history), Roberts (wife work for Rs)?

When it comes to Rs, you are OK with family members being political?

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Dershowitz has been consistently on one side his whole career. That side is the Constitution. He has lost a lot of his liberal friends by standing up for the Constitution when to them it appears he's standing up for Trump. Just ignorance and also scary.
Lol. Like Barr until he criticize Trump?

Why are you including me on that, I don't give two shits about AOC.

You guys have so much trouble distinguishing between completely rational dislike of Trump and the irrational far left.
Irrational dislike of Trump while his policies have been top notch are why you are this forum's punching bag. Grab a few Swamp creatures from the other forum and we'll have a blocking sled.
😂

tumblr_p7aeicO7pT1swf46do1_400.gif

So the judge reacted to him saying geez? You do realize that you're confirming what I said?

Ok so what do you make of Cannon (Trump nominee, federalist society, registered R), Alito (Jan 6th flag at his house), Thomas (Ginni history), Roberts (wife work for Rs)?

When it comes to Rs, you are OK with family members being political?
This is inaccurate. He lost it when the guy started making faces and reactions to his decisions.

My God I don't know where to start. You're really good at cramming a ton of stupid in very few words.

1) The judges' comments about 'staring him down' came after Colangelo gave instructions to the stenographer, which he shouldn't have done. The catalyst for the freak out was that (according to ABC).
2) Presidential nominations don't infer bias - it simply indicates if a judge is an activist or an originalist. This talking point is ridiculous.
3) Alito's "Jan 6 flag" was a flag FROM THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. You liberals twist yourself in knots trying to characterize and color anyone on the right as a fake "insurrectionist".
The flag is part of the history of the country and Constitutionalists like Alito study history. Mike Johnson had one in his office, do you accuse him of being a fake insurrectionist too?
You're literally criminalising patriotism.
4) The judges' daughter went from a nobody to raking in nearly $100MM in political donations using this case and the main CTA. That PALES in comparison to anything Ginni Thomas did or Roberts' wife's "work". And you know that.
5) "Being political" is fine, everyone has a right to believe what they want. Turning your family into power-bundlers and mega fundraisers off the back of a lawfare case against the leading Presidential Candidate where no crime has even been identified is completely different.

How often do you have to trim your toothbrush mustache?

My God I don't know where to start. You're really good at cramming a ton of stupid in very few words.

1) The judges' comments about 'staring him down' came after Colangelo gave instructions to the stenographer, which he shouldn't have done. The catalyst for the freak out was that (according to ABC).
2) Presidential nominations don't infer bias - it simply indicates if a judge is an activist or an originalist. This talking point is ridiculous.
3) Alito's "Jan 6 flag" was a flag FROM THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. You liberals twist yourself in knots trying to characterize and color anyone on the right as a fake "insurrectionist".
The flag is part of the history of the country and Constitutionalists like Alito study history. Mike Johnson had one in his office, do you accuse him of being a fake insurrectionist too?
4) The judges' daughter went from a nobody to raking in nearly $100MM in political donations using this case and the main CTA. That PALES in comparison to anything Ginni Thomas did or Roberts' wife's "work". And you know that.
5) "Being political" is fine, everyone has a right to believe what they want. Turning your family into power-bundlers and mega fundraisers off the back of a lawfare case against the leading Presidential Candidate where no crime has even been identified is completely different.

I will tell you what I told Bamafan many times when he was at a similar point and that is you need to put on your football helmet as you proceed to bang your head against a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
So true or false:
1) This the first FBI raid on a FPOTUS's home, meaning the Secret Service was protecting the property. No one on that property had a history of violence.
2) The raid was for documents. Not weapons, not drugs...paperwork.
3) The use of deadly force was authorized.
4) They had a medical team on site in the event of a gunfight.
5) Agents were fully armed.

Any of the above statements false?

Reactions: LordofallSocks
So true or false:
1) This the first FBI raid on a FPOTUS's home, meaning the Secret Service was protecting the property. No one on that property had a history of violence.
2) The raid was for documents. Not weapons, not drugs...paperwork.
3) The use of deadly force was authorized.
4) They had a medical team on site in the event of a gunfight.
5) Agents were fully armed.

Any of the above statements false?
That document is every search warrant and the FBI made sure that Trump wasn't at that residence when they executed the search warrant. They even worn certain clothes to make the people comfortable.

I really don't get why you guys trust everything that comes from the right wing media. They lie too. Both sided like to get their side mad. This is a perfect example of that.

You just want to be mad about something?

Man you're all in.

So let me get this straight, when a judge is appointed by a democrat it's a problem i.e Judge Chakan but when a judge was appointed by Trump, it doesn't infer bias?

You guys always changes the rules. I can't keep up. I quit trying to figure out this game. As I heard yesterday "in 2024 Party shape opinion". I need to learn that.

Is there anything that a republican did wrong? Are they the perfect party? Because all I see from you guys is justification. I never once saw you say that they messed up, went to far or you don't agree. Your only disagreement comes from Rs that oppose Trump in any way.

Man you're all in.

So let me get this straight, when a judge is appointed by a democrat it's a problem i.e Judge Chakan but when a judge was appointed by Trump, it doesn't infer bias?

You guys always changes the rules. I can't keep up. I quit trying to figure out this game. As I heard yesterday "in 2024 Party shape opinion". I need to learn that.

Is there anything that a republican did wrong? Are they the perfect party? Because all I see from you guys is justification. I never once saw you say that they messed up, went to far or you don't agree. Your only disagreement comes from Rs that oppose Trump in any way.
Cry harder. Seriously you’re whining. And you’re “republicans can’t do wrong” claim falls flat with me as you daily defend a guy who molested his daughter.

Read what I wrote. The fact that a judge was appointed by an elected official doesn’t infer bias, it just means that official expects that judge to view legal interpretations through a certain lens.

ACTIONS by the judge that make them biased.

You think the application of gag orders in the Bragg case is unbiased? You think maybe Trump exposing the judge’s daughter’s “fundraising success” may have something to do with it?

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT