ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Dr. Fauci is already planning on the next pandemic hitting America.
Of course he has, has been for months. But there's no way the next election is suspended, according to the libs here.

When it is, they will all tell us it's a GREAT IDEA and completely necessary. Same thing they will do when we adopt a digital currency and they lose all free access to their own money.

Covid in 2020 proved to us that sheep will likely defend their politics before they will even their own health. Would love for some of them to wake up and prove me wrong, but I fear they are lost.

Telling the truth, but you’d believe an idiot like ghost over a world renowned scientist 😎
This world renowned scientist has flipped flopped many times and has been caught intentionally lying many times. Other then accusations by "certain" posters on here, haven't seen Ghost caught intentionally lying. Sure, he is very opinionated, but aren't we all?

Fs6gD64XwAExLpP

This world renowned scientist has flipped flopped many times and has been caught intentionally lying many times. Other then accusations by "certain" posters on here, haven't seen Ghost caught intentionally lying. Sure, he is very opinionated, but aren't we all?
Ghost lies more than my front door rug, I’ll stick with the professional not Mr keyboard know atall

Brother the best entertainment is cheap entertainment and ghost and his merry men provide it daily lol
I flip flop between being entertained and horrified that people as gullible as him exist. You'd think anyone with enough smarts to get a college degree wouldn't fall for the Q bullshit, but maybe it's a mental illness.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I flip flop between being entertained and horrified that people as gullible as him exist. You'd think anyone with enough smarts to get a college degree wouldn't fall for the Q bullshit, but maybe it's a mental illness.
My brotha you are definitely spot on, his only comfort to himself is that everyone that doesn’t feel or think and believe his way is Hoodwinked and are sheep lol ole boy needs to take long hard look in the mirror

So we've gone from, "Trump ran to avoid prosecution" to "There were a few people on planet earth who believed he might not run."

I think my work here is done.
Usually I ignore silly lies but that is not what I said. Those words are Bama words, not Kalims.

Smart enough to get a college degree? The same people who want ME to pay for it, because they have failed in life?? GMAFB

Smart enough to get a college degree? The same people who want ME to pay for it, because they have failed in life?? GMAFB
Ah, so you didn't get a degree. That makes me feel at least a little bit better about you getting sucked into the Qult.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. He's referring to student debt welching. And who the hell is talking about Q other than yourself? 😂 Back to your rubber room in the Swamp.

giphy.gif
Apparently you aren't either. I understood his reference, along with understanding he wasn't including himself in the group that have a degree. And I'm calling Ghost Q because he's straight up spouting Q conspiracy bullshit like "Fauci is planning the next plandemic wave so that the lefties can suspend elections." You've gotta be deep in the weeds to come up with that dumb shit.

😂 Apparently you aren't either. I understood his reference, along with understanding he wasn't including himself in the group that have a degree. And I'm calling Ghost Q because he's straight up spouting Q conspiracy bullshit like "Fauci is planning the next plandemic wave so that the lefties can suspend elections." You've gotta be deep in the weeds to come up with that dumb shit.
Fauchi has publicly stated we're having another "Plandemic" in 24. If Fauchi is your "Q" then Q exists.

You can't hide your lying eyes.................... 😂

LMFAO. It's really embarrassing that you'd listen to that sentence and come to the conclusion that Fauci is telling everyone he's going to launch the next pandemic next year. What an absolute smooth-brained troll.

Riddle me this Batman, if the man is smart enough to engineer a pandemic, why on earth would he be dumb enough to reveal it to all the mouth breathers waiting for him to slip up?

LMFAO. It's really embarrassing that you'd listen to that sentence and come to the conclusion that Fauci is telling everyone he's going to launch the next pandemic next year. What an absolute smooth-brained troll.

Riddle me this Batman, if the man is smart enough to engineer a pandemic, why on earth would he be dumb enough to reveal it to all the mouth breathers waiting for him to slip up?
Nobody ever said he was bright. Take a hard look at this photo. Who is the President in that one?

_111411517_fauci2.jpg

ShadyFoolishBovine-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
A week ago @JoRyGu was convinced Trump would be sitting in a jail cell right now.

And he thinks WE are duped? What a dumbass! LMAO!

This is fantastic! Pop them jaws bro lolololol

Nobody ever said he was bright. Take a hard look at this photo. Who is the President in that one?

I would absolutely adore it if you could find me some current opinions of those ACT UP protestors on Fauci. Something tells me you wouldn't find any of them agreeing with your world view...

I would absolutely adore it if you could find me some current opinions of those ACT UP protestors on Fauci. Something tells me you wouldn't find any of them agreeing with your world view...
I would adore it if you went back to your little echo chamber of brainwashed amoebas where you won't be so easily offended. A good portion of your ilk can't spell or use proper English. Not a good look for having matriculated through the Flagship U. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT