ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Thank you for the link explaining why Barr and Trump never did what Bragg just did to Trump. It’s unprecedented.

No its not even "unprecedented" in the history of the United States

Go read up on Spiro Agnew

Oh boy. And this is where this debate ends

Why is it that when confronted with facts conservatives always run for the exit?

So now the belief is that the judge presiding over the grand jury ignored the Supremacy Clause issues and just let Bragg present probable cause in an unenforceable presentation

Your grasping at straws son

Reactions: emekz1
Of course. I had to give our pal Ray a lesson on the Supremacy clause earlier. I never said this was directed by Biden. I do have my suspicions that it was directed by the Democratic Party, and this was a goal of left wing prosecutors writ large. That’s not a controversial theory. They campaigned on the fact that they were going to pin a crime to Trump.
Give him a lesson on how to accept being hoodwinked. @gatorspeed has gone back into hiding, and @RayGravesGhost has already moved on to claiming the NEXT case (which he can't name) will get Trump!

Is Trump in jail yet? Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

1. Bragg literally campaigned on indicting and convicting Trump of a crime. He is fulfilling a campaign promise that he made before he ever even began a criminal investigation of the man. They identified their criminal, and then began looking for the crime. That’s totally backwards.

2. What they’re alleging in this indictment isn’t a crime. And even if it were, it would be barred by the statute of limitations. It’s malicious and selective prosecution and if it was brought in any other jurisdiction the judge would have the DA sanctioned for this.
There is a (growing) segment of the Trump base that honestly believes that Hiden is not Hiden, and most of the people being presented as running the country are actually 'white hats' that are working with Trump to save America.

They believe this because they cannot rationally explain why the dems keep shooting themselves in the foot in an effort to get Trump. The only way they can make it make sense to themselves is by claiming that Hiden is a faker who is trying to open the sheep's eyes to how corrupt the left is.

I do NOT follow this conspiracy theory at all, but I do find it hilarious that they honestly believe the stupidity of the left only makes sense to them if you say they are doing it on purpose to show how evil the left is.

My theory is that these people are scared shitless of letting Trump get back in power cause they fear they will all go to jail.

Reactions: fatman76
My theory is that these people are scared shitless of letting Trump get back in power cause they fear they will all go to jail.
Clinton purportedly screamed at NBC staff, but as something she reputedly wrote in an angry email to Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile: "If that **cking bastard wins, we're all going to hang from nooses. You better fix this shit!"

Snopes has attempted to quash this, but leaks are leaks. :cool:

Clinton purportedly screamed at NBC staff, but as something she reputedly wrote in an angry email to Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile: "If that **cking bastard wins, we're all going to hang from nooses. You better fix this shit!"

Snopes is two hippies that have hypnotized the internet into thinking they are a reputable source.

Yes? The time period where Trump was the head of the executive branch, the branch of government the DoJ works for? What is your point?

That it was after the election. Not leading up to an election where Hillary was the leading candidate.

I just assumed that you got the point. My bad.

Reactions: nail1988
I've already agreed with that. I just think some fence-sitters will see the 24/7 coverage and lefty media telling them Trump is guilty....and they will assume he is.

I can't see Trump having a windfall pickup of independent voters from being frog-marched into courtroom after courtroom. At best, I think it will cancel out.

And Trump also loses the ability to campaign, in addition.

I see it as hurting Trump. You seem to think it will help. I disagree.

Correct, that's where we disagree. I think Trump has an opportunity to net votes if this is handled properly.

Again, I am of the mindset that Trump actually won 45 or so states last time, including California. I think his real vote total approached 100 M.

So the whole "Trump's got work to do if he wants to win' mentality is foreign to me. You think differently and that's fine.

I believe that it's likely that the election was tampered with and it probably cost him the White House.

I don't believe that he had 100mm votes nor do I believe that he won California.

I like how you are trying to bait me...but here you go.

There definitely were Republicans who thought there was a chance that Trump wouldn't run again. You guys call them RINOs.

Bait you? I'm sorry, what?

If stating obvious facts is baiting, then yes...that's what I was doing.

Some people hoping that he wouldn't rub again doesn't mean that anyone believed that he wouldn't.

By denying the obvious, are you baiting me? Because it feels like maybe you are.

Your timeline is spinning like a ballyhoo rigged backwards. That was during Loretta Lynch's watch. Did you forget the "chance" meeting of her and Slick Willie on a commercial airflight? :rolleyes: 😂 Good gracious we have the planet's most ignorant trolls. Let me guess, you still haven't graduated UF, right? 😂
Good job...but yuou sent the DA packing...he was fun to play with!

Bait you? I'm sorry, what?

If stating obvious facts is baiting, then yes...that's what I was doing.

Some people hoping that he wouldn't rub again doesn't mean that anyone believed that he wouldn't.

By denying the obvious, are you baiting me? Because it feels like maybe you are.
There were people who thought he wouldn't run again and stated it. You asked, I answered.

Stated the obvious fact, as you said.

Yep, I remember that email. Totally sane thing to say if you are an innocent person that's done nothing wrong.

Hildabeast's emails are absolutely fascinating, so many were obviously written in code. There's one that was amazing to me. It was a pair of emails. The first was from Tony Blair (former PM of UK) to her. Blair commented on being at some party she had held in Denver. He remarked that after the party, he talked to Lynn Rothschild about the party, and she remarked to Tony that she hadn't been invited to the party. Hildabeast then sent an email to Rothschild apologizing PROFUSELY for not inviting her. It totally came across as a servant apologizing to her master. She added 'I will accept whatever punishment you think is fair'. What the actual fvck????

Your timeline is spinning like a ballyhoo rigged backwards. That was during Loretta Lynch's watch. Did you forget the "chance" meeting of her and Slick Willie on a commercial airflight? :rolleyes: 😂 Good gracious we have the planet's most ignorant trolls. Let me guess, you still haven't graduated UF, right? 😂
Meeting on the tarmac? You talking about the meeting where Slick Willy told AG Lynch if she would drop the investigation into hildabeast, that when hildabeast was president (how did they KNOW hildabeast would be president months in advance???), she would put Lynch on the SC?

THAT meeting? That was serendipitously captured by a reporter from Alabama, who was later suicided???

Meeting on the tarmac? You talking about the meeting where Slick Willy told AG Lynch if she would drop the investigation into hildabeast, that when hildabeast was president (how did they KNOW hildabeast would be president months in advance???), she would put Lynch on the SC?

THAT meeting? That was serendipitously captured by a reporter from Alabama, who was later suicided???
Yep, that one. They weren't on the same flight. What were the odds of a "chance" chat during that period? 1,000,000 to one? "We discussed our children". 😂

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Fs-rrjlWAAAsr6M

Just in time for 2024 elections..............who knew? This bastard needs to be in prison.
@goldmom and others have floated the theory that the 2020 election wasn't stolen, and that the dems want Trump to win the pub nomination cause they think they can LEGALLY beat him again in 2024. When they move to suspend the election, that will officially prove that theory is FOS.

I think the Mar-Lago raid was the first step. They thought the public would be wildly in favor of the raid, instead, even libs called them out on it. So that was strike one.

Pushing DeSantis was the next step. Again, they thought the rest of America hated Trump like they do, and DeSantis would soar out to huge polling lead over Trump. Instead, Trump shrewdly pointed out the RINOs are working with DeSantis, DeSantis made a few unforced errors, and now Trump is ahead by 30 or more points. So there's strike two.

Now we have the indictments. These are already failing as just like with the Mar Lago raid, even lefties are saying this is ridiculous. So there's Strike Three.

Canceling the election is the only option they have left. Everything they do to try to hurt Trump, bolsters his support.

Maybe when they start to push for the election to be suspended, the 'just move on' crowd will wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT