ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Well, if it's a Repub being accused, you HAVE to believe the alleged victim, BUT, it its a Dem being accused, NOT SO MUCH. The victims are constantly attacked by DEMS and the MSM.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well, if it's a Repub being accused, you HAVE to believe the alleged victim, BUT, it its a Dem being accused, NOT SO MUCH. The victims are constantly attacked by DEMS and the MSM.
And Fox/OAN/Newsmax didn't attack the 20+ girls that accused Trump?

Have to admit, you got me
We'll give you a pass on this one. With Biden, the opportunities are endless.......ridiculously easy.

infinity-symbol-science-photo-library.jpg

Jordan is simply trying to get a look at what the DA's office has on trump
Problem for trump is democrats will ask questions also and it will be more damaging than helpful

But by all means let's have Pomerantz testify in public... 🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/23/nyregion/mark-pomerantz-resignation-letter.html
Read the Full Text of Mark Pomerantz’s Resignation Letter
The former prosecutor who investigated Donald J. Trump believed that the former president was “guilty of numerous felony violations.”

March 23, 2022

The following is the full text of the resignation letter by Mark Pomerantz, who had investigated former President Donald J. Trump, but left after the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, halted an effort to seek an indictment.

Dear Alvin,

I write to tender my resignation as a Special Assistant District Attorney and to explain my reasons for resigning.

As you know from our recent conversations and presentations, I believe that Donald Trump is guilty of numerous felony violations of the Penal Law in connection with the preparation and use of his annual Statements of Financial Condition. His financial statements were false, and he has a long history of fabricating information relating to his personal finances and lying about his assets to banks, the national media, counterparties, and many others, including the American people.

The team that has been investigating Mr. Trump harbors no doubt about whether he committed crimes — he did.

Let's not forget Charlottesville as well. That rally was also staged by anybody who was not a Trump supporter. Every soy boy, Antifa and "white supremacist" were all dressed in skinny jeans and low cut Converse shoes, and no way would any white supremacist would be caught dead wearing skinny jeans.
Oh, and all of them were seen getting off the same buses together before they staged their rioting.

This is the kind of people @BSC911 defends.

Here are the gory details and texts via the Daily Wire (Warning: graphic content):

On December 2, 2020, an internet user with the screen name “gayboy69freak” messaged an undercover agent with the FBI’s Washington Field Office, who was posing as a father pimping out his 9-year-old son, and told him that he wanted to travel to D.C. to have sex with the boy. The man also sent the agent a video of “a prepubescent minor male being anally penetrated by an adult male’s erect penis.” His IP address led the FBI to Brogan Welsh of Glenn Allen, Virginia.

This is the kind of people @BSC911 defends.

Here are the gory details and texts via the Daily Wire (Warning: graphic content):

On December 2, 2020, an internet user with the screen name “gayboy69freak” messaged an undercover agent with the FBI’s Washington Field Office, who was posing as a father pimping out his 9-year-old son, and told him that he wanted to travel to D.C. to have sex with the boy. The man also sent the agent a video of “a prepubescent minor male being anally penetrated by an adult male’s erect penis.” His IP address led the FBI to Brogan Welsh of Glenn Allen, Virginia.

Yep, these are his friends and his allies.

The Letter has been out there for awhile. I know it was talked about on here before. BUT, this is the first I have seen that it was Cohen who had the affair and it all was a scheme to get $ out of Trump.
Anything from the Gateway Pundit is believed by the easily (mis)led.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
This is fairly significant. His own accountants:

Former President Donald Trump's long-time accounting firm informed the Trump Organization last week that it should no longer rely on nearly 10 years' worth of financial statements and that they would no longer be their accountants, citing a conflict of interest.
"We have come to this conclusion based, in part, upon the filings made by the New York Attorney General on January 18, 2022, our own investigation, and information received from internal and external sources," Mazars wrote in a letter to the Trump Organization chief legal officer, advising them to no longer rely on financial statements ending June 2011 through June 2020.
A long list of investigations and lawsuits involving Donald Trump
"While we have not concluded that the various financial statements, as a whole, contain material discrepancies, based upon the totality of the circumstances, we believe our advice to you to no longer rely upon those financial statements is appropriate."
The company also advised the Trump Organization to inform any recipients of the statements, such as lenders or insurers, to not rely on the statements.

Mazars also said it would no longer act as Trump's accountant, citing a "non-waivable conflict of interest." The accounting firm said the only work not completed was the filing of Trump and Melania Trump's tax returns. It says they are still seeking information about an apartment for Matthew Calamari Jr., the company's head of security, which they have sought for months but have not received. Trump's main accountant, Donald Bender, testified before the grand jury investigating the Trump Organization last year, sources told CNN.
The letter was included in a court filing by the New York attorney general's office, which has been trying to enforce a subpoena for documents from Trump and seek his testimony as well as that of Donald Trump Jr., and Ivanka Trump. A court hearing is set for Thursday.

I suspect the conflict of interest is that the Trump organization is likely to blame the accounting firm for the discrepancies that will be revealed and they will defend themselves. Hard to win a battle with your own accountants.
The question isn’t whether trumps a crook, he is. The question is would they be going after him if he were still one of them, the New York libs. Trumps the ultimate self serving self absorbed narcissistic lib, he is giving life to a part of the country that represents the old boss, Christian thunperism. That’s a no no and not the future, I think they are punishing Trump for this.

I will bet she LOVED John MCCain....and has a crush on Mitt!

To me, it’s quite comical that someone “on the right” uses leftist talking points over and over again. It’s really no different than others that have claimed to be “independents” that were fully exposed later on.

Honestly, if people don’t understand her ideology at this point, then they are just being willfully ignorant.

It’s quite the shtick. It’s almost like we see amongst politicians in our Government. The same talking points, the same misdirection, the same….projection.

🎣

She could have chosen any media outlet because they are all FOS, but she chose to attack a media outlet on the right.

Interesting, isn’t it?

Two party system is a mirage, and it’s why Trump is winning. Folks are waking up and jumping off their porches.

The Gateway Pundit is full of stuff that the Duggar types rely on.
I turned down my opportunity at CNN, by the way. I’m holding out for an opening on The View.
🤡

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT