ADVERTISEMENT

Vote Early

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Early voting started yesterday in VA and I banked my vote.

You should vote early in person as soon as the polls open in your state.

1) If you’re a person that campaigns market to (ie you get emails and texts), voting early saves your candidate money because they take you off the list. They can focus efforts on someone else.
2) Life happens. Voting early makes sure a car accident, illness, etc doesn’t get in the way.
3) Democrats think Republicans only vote on Election Day. If we’re gonna have printer issues, voting machine issues, etc, when do you think they’re gonna do it?
4) The counter argument is “they’ll know how many votes they’ll need to cheat”…what happened last time? They counted the votes on Election Day and shut down the counting to come up with enough votes. Point is, it doesn’t matter…if they’re gonna cheat they are gonna cheat.
5) If someone is going to use your name to steal your vote, it’s much harder if you’ve already voted.

Republicans need to change how they operate if we’re going win. Harvest where legal, vote early and by mail, and avoid Election Day shenanigans.

I can't vote until October 21st but I will be voting early, always do, and in person. It's too easy not to. That sad sack excuse that voters are disenfranchised is garbage. Vote early and avoid the BS. Nobody is "undecided".

I can't vote until October 21st but I will be voting early, always do, and in person. It's too easy not to. That sad sack excuse that voters are disenfranchised is garbage. Vote early and avoid the BS. Nobody is "undecided".
Whatever.

You just used your white privilege to find out how to register to vote and where you needed to go to actually vote.

@fatman76

Last two polls have trump tied in Virginy with heavy GOP turnout on the first day of voting

I don't believe that poll. Too many swampites live in VA, close to metro DC. But Trump has taken the lead in GA, NC, and Arizona. I think he's tied in PA and WS, and close in MI. He needs to throw the kitchen sink with TV ads and appearances at those three, especially PA.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I don't believe that poll. Too many swampites live in VA, close to metro DC. But Trump has taken the lead in GA, NC, and Arizona. I think he's tied in PA and WS, and close in MI. He needs to throw the kitchen sink with TV ads and appearances at those three, especial

Poor Kal

Reactions: NavigatorII
Early voting started yesterday in VA and I banked my vote.

You should vote early in person as soon as the polls open in your state.

1) If you’re a person that campaigns market to (ie you get emails and texts), voting early saves your candidate money because they take you off the list. They can focus efforts on someone else.
2) Life happens. Voting early makes sure a car accident, illness, etc doesn’t get in the way.
3) Democrats think Republicans only vote on Election Day. If we’re gonna have printer issues, voting machine issues, etc, when do you think they’re gonna do it?
4) The counter argument is “they’ll know how many votes they’ll need to cheat”…what happened last time? They counted the votes on Election Day and shut down the counting to come up with enough votes. Point is, it doesn’t matter…if they’re gonna cheat they are gonna cheat.
5) If someone is going to use your name to steal your vote, it’s much harder if you’ve already voted.

Republicans need to change how they operate if we’re going win. Harvest where legal, vote early and by mail, and avoid Election Day shenanigans.
Too bad the person that you voted for hates early voting.

I am shocked that you are in a purple state.

Too bad the person that you voted for hates early voting.

I am shocked that you are in a purple state.
Trump and Vance are absolutely right.

We should have a national holiday called Election Day. Early and mail in voting are stupid,

But since Dems have successfully leveraged mail in ballot harvesting and early voting, it’s time to change the game and fight on the same grounds. It’s the only way if we want to make it “too big to rig”. We’ve already seen the Election Day shenanigans game.

So I agree with the Trump team, and support the RNC’s efforts.

Reactions: nail1988
Poor Kal ( glad you’re back buddy )

These are the rules so for now this what we do.

He wants same day voting which I agree with

My little purple VA city was buzzing on day 1 of early voting. Saw lots of red hats.

Clear indication that Trump voters are freaking done with the risks associated with waiting until Election Day.

Remember - Trump has pulled out of VA. I see 10 Kamala ads every time I turn on the TV and no Trump ads. She’s outspending him nationally by $5MM a day.

Several key pollsters have put VA back into swing state territory - it’s been blue the last several cycles (save the Youngkin race). Kamala is sucking wind 6 weeks out here.

• Love
My little purple VA city was buzzing on day 1 of early voting. Saw lots of red hats.

Clear indication that Trump voters are freaking done with the risks associated with waiting until Election Day.

Remember - Trump has pulled out of VA. I see 10 Kamala ads every time I turn on the TV and no Trump ads. She’s outspending him nationally by $5MM a day.

Several key pollsters have put VA back into swing state territory - it’s been blue the last several cycles (save the Youngkin race). Kamala is sucking wind 6 weeks out here.
VA will be blue but it'll be a swing state again. It's definitely not now. Don't get your hopes up for a disappointment.

We should have a national holiday called Election Day. Early and mail in voting are stupid,

But since Dems have successfully leveraged mail in ballot harvesting and early voting, it’s time to change the game and fight on the same grounds. It’s the only way if we want to make it “too big to rig”. We’ve already seen the Election Day shenanigans game.

Republicans used to love it until king conspiracy theorist DJ became the leader of the party.

• Haha

They love the early voting as those "votes" do not get counted until AFTER election day, so it makes it soooo much easier when you know ahead of time that you need XXXXXXX number of votes to win.

They love the early voting as those "votes" do not get counted until AFTER election day, so it makes it soooo much easier when you know ahead of time that you need XXXXXXX number of votes to win.
A state like Pa, the dems attempted to count those votes early but the republican majority BLOCKED it. Why do you think they did that?

• Haha
True but if they’re gonna cheat they’ll do it anyway.

Remember the pauses in all 5 swing states at about the same time - only to have results magically appear the next morning? What do you think they were doing?

At least you get to vote and don’t get disenfranchised by a faulty printer issue.

@kalimgoodman says this is impossible

And polls suck…but there are several that have Trump within the MOE or ahead. A handful have Harris with an insane lead.

My personal experience is I see more Harris yard signs than Biden, but my experience at the polls was extremely strong red. Like extremely strong, Fairfax was similar.

Conclusion is I have zero freaking clue. I tend to think it’s gonna be close based on voting reforms but I’m not ready to say VA is in play.

And polls suck…but there are several that have Trump within the MOE or ahead. A handful have Harris with an insane lead.

My personal experience is I see more Harris yard signs than Biden, but my experience at the polls was extremely strong red. Like extremely strong, Fairfax was similar.

Conclusion is I have zero freaking clue. I tend to think it’s gonna be close based on voting reforms but I’m not ready to say VA is in play.
Hopefully you are not seeing Harris signs in your neighborhood. That would be my first clue to sell and move. 😂

Setting yourself up for disappointment is the MAGA way. Va is all Harris, move on.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT