ADVERTISEMENT

Two Prosecutors in New York Investigation of Donald Trump Resign

Here's what I could copy and paste.
To read the entire article you must join and pay, (not me)....

Two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business resigned Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter, casting doubt on the future of the years long criminal probe.

The resignation of the prosecutors, Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz, comes after recent weeks in which the grand jury hearing evidence appeared to pause its activity, according to other people familiar with the probe. The grand jury had previously heard testimony from witnesses including Mr. Trump’s longtime accountant, those people said.

Quote of the week! 😂 Some of our lefttard friends don't write the comedy, it writes itself.

@Illegal-shift 😂😂😂
This isn't even the case the other thread was about you dumb shits.

LOL, this is the criminal case.........and I even opined in the other thread they were not going to put him in jail. He is to wealthy and too experienced at getting away with shit. The standards for the criminal case are a lot more difficult than the civil case. The civil case they will ultimately accept a check from him to settle.....in other words, they will win.

work-throw.gif

triggered.gif

LOL, this is the criminal case.........and I even opined in the other thread they were not going to put him in jail. He is to wealthy and too experienced at getting away with shit. The standards for the criminal case are a lot more difficult than the civil case. The civil case they will ultimately accept a check from him to settle.....in other words, they will win.
No kidding knuckle head. Apparently the point flew entirely over your head. Read the article…..he actually undervalued his assets.

In other words….the civil suit, whether it’s settled or not (most civil suits are settled), the walls are not closing in, and it’s exactly what it always has been. The same thing you are. That thing?

A big ol….

images

Yeah you dumb shits! It's the CRIMINAL case against Trump that's falling apart, the CIVIL suit is still in play!

As I said, you deserve every second of this.

Reactions: jfegaly
tRump loves America? Get the Flip Outta here. The most corrupt president in the history of the United States does what is best for tRump, even it means destroying this democratic Republic. I ain't scared of none you QAnon nuts.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
tRump loves America? Get the Flip Outta here. The most corrupt president in the history of the United States does what is best for tRump, even it means destroying this democratic Republic. I ain't scared of none you QAnon nuts.
Nor are we scared of anyone who thinks it’s neat to be called Rick E. Come on Ricky.
Hey gents we got another TDSer. I think this one might be a fancy dancer. Show us what ya go Rick e

Nor are we scared of anyone who thinks it’s neat to be called Rick E. Come on Ricky.
Hey gents we got another TDSer. I think this one might be a fancy dancer. Show us what ya go Rick e

The "E" is for my last name Butt Wipe. And like I said this 66-year-old African American, father of 5, grandfather of 4 MAN ain't scared of any you Fake Patriots who pledge allegiance to Donald tRump.

The "E" is for my last name Butt Wipe. And like I said this 66-year-old African American, father of 5, grandfather of 4 MAN ain't scared of any you Fake Patriots who pledge allegiance to Donald tRump.
We got an internet tough guy on aisle 3.

As for me, I pledge allegiance to the Flag, of what used to be the United States of America. Donald Trump was the best President of my lifetime. Bar none. FWIW. I bet none here are scared of internet tough guys.

We got a dumbass in office now that just might get us into WWIII. So kudos for that. We went from best to worst.

Got it RickE

Last edited:

😂

giphy-downsized-large.gif

On this Board, you have to state your evidence and include links. Please show and tell us about Trump's corruption.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with wages rising.
Trump steered more funds to historically black colleges than any other president.
Trump acted on criminal reform, hitting black America hardest. Obama talked about criminal reform.
Pastor Darrel Scott said President Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

If you don't know who to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black! Brandon. And I thought I was 1/4 black. Silly me.

tRump loves America? Get the Flip Outta

here. The most corrupt president in the history of the United States does what is best for tRump, even it means destroying this democratic Republic. I ain't scared of none you QAnon nuts.
I think you must have double hit that six, son with a response like that! Are you SIX?

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with wages rising.
Trump steered more funds to historically black colleges than any other president.
Trump acted on criminal reform, hitting black America hardest. Obama talked about criminal reform.
Pastor Darrel Scott said President Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

If you don't know who to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black! Brandon. And I thought I was 1/4 black. Silly me.
Libs think most minorities are as dumb as they are.

Best part is putting 42 in your name, then claiming you are 66 years old.

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet.
Y'all gonna make me cuss. Butthole, 42 is the number I wore during football, basketball season, and track season. Paul Warfield was my idol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT