ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways

Damn, I didn’t realize all of the Fox Fools would take this so hard. I haven’t seen such a meltdown since the last Election Day.

He’s just a man, not a God.

Damn, I didn’t realize all of the Fox Fools would take this so hard. I haven’t seen such a meltdown since the last Election Day.

He’s just a man, not a God.
Try and keep up soy boi. Half of the thread is about Fox News and not Carlson. I want to see your UF grade transcripts. 😂

I don’t know. I guess he invented a magical loophole in the criminal Justice system.

It’s the only explanation that makes sense.

What would murder have been, $100MM?

But maybe that wouldn’t work because who would you pay off?
How the hell does anybody know what a settlement was for? Is that public record???? I don't think so. We have a lot of dumbassery on this board, that's not what happens in the real world. It's only public record if FOX news paid for it, not O'Reilly.

Fox News still bringing a few fastballs that the leftist cucks can't even foul tip back to the screen behind home plate.

Reactions: nail1988
I take it as a HUGE compliment that you are reduces to attacking me(which is like a gnat biting me on my ass) instead of what my post was about. Because you CANNOT dispel what I typed. Listen, son....snowflakes will ALWAYS be little sissy snowflakes! I know that...you live that.

99 percent of what you post has been addressed and debunked countless times, and your dullard pontifications are as engaging as a diabetic Walmart shopper grunting about “libtards” from his scooter.

But there are times that I find myself gazing at your posts in much the same way I might a Jackson Pollack painting. The placement of ALL CAPS words add visual interest like the paint drips and splatters of No 5. The dense, unbroken, paragraphs allow the words to coalesce into black and white rivulets that swirl like Full Fathom Five.

• Haha
Reactions: BSC911
But there are times that I find myself gazing at your posts in much the same way I might a Jackson Pollack painting. The placement of ALL CAPS words add visual interest like the paint drips and splatters of No 5. The dense, unbroken, paragraphs allow the words to coalesce into black and white rivulets that swirl like Full Fathom Five.
In other words, like a Hunter Biden "master piece" sold to Chinese "investors"? Is that your insinuation? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Why did he pay her a $32 million settlement?
So she renounced the allegations in writing and he was being held hostage by Fox for a contract renewal worth $100MM. Most people would pay $32MM to ink a $100MM deal and avoid an ugly court case, and she knew it. She is, after all, a lawyer.

In an interview on Wednesday, Mr. O’Reilly, at times combative and defiant, said there was no merit to any of the allegations against him. “I never mistreated anyone,” he said, adding that he had resolved matters privately because he wanted to protect his children from the publicity.

“It’s politically and financially motivated,” he said of the public outcry over the allegations against him, “and we can prove it with shocking information, but I’m not going to sit here in a courtroom for a year and a half and let my kids get beaten up every single day of their lives by a tabloid press that would sit there, and you know it.”
He declined to specifically address questions about the settlement with Ms. Wiehl or any others.

Mr. O’Reilly’s lawyer, Fredric S. Newman, described his client’s relationship with Ms. Wiehl as an 18-year friendship in which she at times gave him legal advice.

Asked about the allegation of a nonconsensual sexual relationship, a representative for Mr. O’Reilly, Mark Fabiani, said that 21st Century Fox was “well aware” Ms. Wiehl had signed a sworn affidavit “renouncing all allegations against him,” adding that after receiving the document Fox News offered Mr. O’Reilly “a record breaking contract.”

So she renounced the allegations in writing and he was being held hostage by Fox for a contract renewal worth $100MM. Most people would pay $32MM to ink a $100MM deal and avoid an ugly court case, and she knew it. She is, after all, a lawyer.

In an interview on Wednesday, Mr. O’Reilly, at times combative and defiant, said there was no merit to any of the allegations against him. “I never mistreated anyone,” he said, adding that he had resolved matters privately because he wanted to protect his children from the publicity.

“It’s politically and financially motivated,” he said of the public outcry over the allegations against him, “and we can prove it with shocking information, but I’m not going to sit here in a courtroom for a year and a half and let my kids get beaten up every single day of their lives by a tabloid press that would sit there, and you know it.”
He declined to specifically address questions about the settlement with Ms. Wiehl or any others.

Mr. O’Reilly’s lawyer, Fredric S. Newman, described his client’s relationship with Ms. Wiehl as an 18-year friendship in which she at times gave him legal advice.

Asked about the allegation of a nonconsensual sexual relationship, a representative for Mr. O’Reilly, Mark Fabiani, said that 21st Century Fox was “well aware” Ms. Wiehl had signed a sworn affidavit “renouncing all allegations against him,” adding that after receiving the document Fox News offered Mr. O’Reilly “a record breaking contract.”

Yeah, and Trump said he never raw dogged Stormey, nor raped a woman in a dressing room, and you believed him as well.

You’re a rube.

Bottom line: @Uniformed_ReRe got hoodwinked.

• Wow
Bottom line: @Uniformed_ReRe got hoodwinked.

TestyDimKouprey-max-1mb.gif

From the article:

"In one widely publicized text exchange with fellow prime-time hosts Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, Carlson said he hated Trump 'passionately' and called the former president’s claims of voter fraud 'insane.'"

I am a firm believer in the election being stolen. But I am not convinced on the dominion machines claims. Plenty of shenanigans with mail in and many were unconstitutionally cast( this means illegal for the count all the votes crowd ) regardless if whether a real voter did it or not.
JOKER.

Who will the Righties OTB miss more, Tucker or Trump.

Tough call. Maybe Tucker will start his own social media platform so the cult can have their echo chamber.

Last edited:
I don’t know. I guess he invented a magical loophole in the criminal Justice system.

It’s the only explanation that makes sense.

What would murder have been, $100MM?

But maybe that wouldn’t work because who would you pay off?
Hey, we haven’t heard much about Ray Epps from you since his interview. Cat got your tongue? In case you missed it.

Again, that's not what Tucker's texts said. He said he hated the fact that they had to cover Trump every single night.

But the media twisted the meaning to be that he said he hated Trump. Which we know is false from simply reading the actual texts.....or.....we can look at the fact that Trump and Tucker are still good friends. Trump doesn't stay friends with anyone that says they hate him.

You sheep are hilarious.

99 percent of what you post has been addressed and debunked countless times, and your dullard pontifications are as engaging as a diabetic Walmart shopper grunting about “libtards” from his scooter.

LIAR..prove it. I call you dumba*** out..you hate it. Lets try an example. Tell me EVERYTHING that is better in America TODAY, than when Trump was in office. Now...you are either a bald faced liar...and THIS will be the proof...or you can name MANY things that are better. Have at it, son...or admit I just shut you up! I will check back......

While you are at it...you STILL have not answered the post I made for this response...because YOU CANNOT. I thought you were SUPPOSED to be smart? Please tell me this c average HS grad cannot this easily perplex you? (I KNOW I can)

LIAR..prove it. I call you dumba*** out..you hate it. Lets try an example. Tell me EVERYTHING that is better in America TODAY, than when Trump was in office. Now...you are either a bald faced liar...and THIS will be the proof...or you can name MANY things that are better. Have at it, son...or admit I just shut you up! I will check back......

While you are at it...you STILL have not answered the post I made for this response...because YOU CANNOT. I thought you were SUPPOSED to be smart? Please tell me this c average HS grad cannot this easily perplex you? (I KNOW I can)
That's from the same guy that just posted a story about O'Reilly's rape accusation settlement without realizing that the accuser admitted it never happened in order to get the money.

Then when he was called out on it, instead of admitting he got hoodwinked, @Uniformed_ReRe just posted a gif and moved on.....to call someone else a poster who posts debunked information LOL

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet.

PS: ggs on the ALL CAPS. That spikes his estrogen levels, for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
That's from the same guy that just posted a story about O'Reilly's rape accusation settlement without realizing that the accuser admitted it never happened in order to get the money.
For 32 million dollars?

Ain't mad at her.

Then again, why would they give her the money if it never happened and they had a signed statement to the fact?

For 32 million dollars?

Ain't mad at her.

Then again, why would they give her the money if it never happened and they had a signed statement to the fact?

O'Reilly had some issues for sure. He had a host of accusations lobbed his way towards the end. Mostly sexual harassment irrc.

And watching his tirades between takes, while still being recorded, sort of paints a picture about that guy. He was an asshat...maybe still is???

Do I buy the rape allegation? That one seems harder to swallow but where there's smoke there's fire. See Brandon for example.

O'Reilly had some issues for sure. He had a host of accusations lobbed his way towards the end. Mostly sexual harassment irrc.

And watching his tirades between takes, while still being recorded, sort of paints a picture about that guy. He was an asshat...maybe still is???

Do I buy the rape allegation? That one seems harder to swallow but where there's smoke there's fire. See Brandon for example.
If I had a signed statement I'd stop payment on the check and dare her to sue me for breach of contract.

I've read her statements and they are both graphic and specific.

#justsayin

If I had a signed statement I'd stop payment on the check and dare her to sue me for breach of contract.

I've read her statements and they are both graphic and specific.

#justsayin

You mean they were mutually sexually explicit?

Try and keep up soy boi. Half of the thread is about Fox News and not Carlson. I want to see your UF grade transcripts. 😂
Tucker is an exceptional (not perfect) communicator

If one were to simplify down to this, the Republicans would win or would show where they would need to adjust messaging. Take various dimensions:
- Illegal Immigration: FAR worse
- Inflation: FAR worse
- Crime: FAR worse
- Economy: Worsening quickly due to #2 including bank failures due to duration mis-matching

Now - what is worse? Abortion rights. For a segment of the legitimate voting population: college educated women in red or purple states (read: Michigan), this has been a disaster.

If one were to simplify down to this, the Republicans would win or would show where they would need to adjust messaging. Take various dimensions:
- Economy: Worsening quickly due to #2 including bank failures due to duration mis-matching

Now - what is worse? Abortion rights. For a segment of the legitimate voting population: college educated women in red or purple states (read: Michigan), this has been a disaster.
@grandhavendiddy you've admitted that the main reason you support abortion rights is because you view abortion as contraceptive for when you can't control your 'urges' around your wife.

If the rest of the nation thinks as you do, we have far bigger problems to fix than elections.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz

Actually by perception only. Abortion was not overturned. I guess in some states it is worse...some states it is actually better. However I feel there will be a melting of the minds on this within a few years. These late term abortions will HAVE to stop. Only China and North Korea allow the killing of babies as late as we do. So the left will have to give in here. The right is going to have to give in to Rape, incest and security of the Mother's health more than they do now. Federally paid for abortions will have to cease. Bottom line...our Constitution HAS to be followed...until the part of it is changed that needs to be.

PBA’s are an abomination and any woman who agrees to that procedure is a twisted individual.
I do understand that they are exceedingly rare here in the US. I hope that’s true.

Well when you add declining military, fastest rush to the far left in the history of our Country, supply chain situation, the guy they are running totally losing his cognitive abilities, the foot on the political scale from our intelligence agencies and premier law agency.......I do not think abortion is going to get this dumb SOB re elected. In fact, I find it VERY hard to believe still that he will be the democrats answer. They FEAR Trump too much....he CANNOT beat Trump..or anyone else for that matter. Hiding in his basement will not work this time.

PBA’s are an abomination and any woman who agrees to that procedure is a twisted individual.
I do understand that they are exceedingly rare here in the US. I hope that’s true.
But the left pushes for abortions even after birth. They are SICK. And truly...abortion is not even in the top 25 things most important in America today to ME. But there does need to be some movement on both sides. I 100% agree it should be decided by states...not the feds

• Angry
But the left pushes for abortions even after birth. They are SICK. And truly...abortion is not even in the top 25 things most important in America today to ME. But there does need to be some movement on both sides. I 100% agree it should be decided by states...not the feds
The left has put its politics before God. When the party's platform differs from the Bible, they go with the party platform.

So sad to see.

Tucker will be fine. Fox News will not be fine. Fox News only existed to set limits on what polite society would accept as far as right wing thought. In other words, its okay to like low taxes...its not okay to say democrats are bringing in 3rd world population water down the existing population. Fox News is part of the machine. Let it burn

Tucker will be fine. Fox News will not be fine. Fox News only existed to set limits on what polite society would accept as far as right wing thought. In other words, its okay to like low taxes...its not okay to say democrats are bringing in 3rd world population water down the existing population. Fox News is part of the machine. Let it burn
Most conservatives...and ZERO democrats understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT