ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP VERDICT REACHED

Well can you hear me now???? As I have said on these boards for years, not Russia...not China. DEMOCRATS and anyone who votes for them ARE America's #1 enemy. Any questions?

Secondly...I was sitting with a good friend of mine yesterday when the verdict was announced, a 3 star General, former head of AFSOC during the beginning of 9/11 and after. Out of respect to him, we have had many discussions over the years about world events, but I always stayed away from politics (democrat/republican stuff) because these guys and gals just do not openly talk about stuff like that much. He stopped our discussion, and looked me in the eyes, and said "I cannot believe they did that to him" He was visably upset, and took a few moments to gather himself. So it made me proud to know how he stands...and I am proud to be on HIS side..and proud he is on ours. And THEY have DMF and the other unamerican people with them.

Prediction: BLOWOUT on 11/5. I know many disagree...and I really do not care. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind. This SEALED victory for the good guys...stay strong Patriots!!

Well can you hear me now???? As I have said on these boards for years, not Russia...not China. DEMOCRATS and anyone who votes for them ARE America's #1 enemy. Any questions?

Secondly...I was sitting with a good friend of mine yesterday when the verdict was announced, a 3 star General, former head of AFSOC during the beginning of 9/11 and after. Out of respect to him, we have had many discussions over the years about world events, but I always stayed away from politics (democrat/republican stuff) because these guys and gals just do not openly talk about stuff like that much. He stopped our discussion, and looked me in the eyes, and said "I cannot believe they did that to him" He was visably upset, and took a few moments to gather himself. So it made me proud to know how he stands...and I am proud to be on HIS side..and proud he is on ours. And THEY have DMF and the other unamerican people with them.

Prediction: BLOWOUT on 11/5. I know many disagree...and I really do not care. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind. This SEALED victory for the good guys...stay strong Patriots!!
go place your bet. donnie is a slight favorite now. you can make about 95% on your cash money...

From what I have seen, it’s the same cast of characters that have been Anti Trump for years. Desperate to find relevance.
When Susan Collins is defending Trump, you know you've jumped the shark. She HATES Trump.

@bradleygator - this is good news...

"It is fundamental to our American system of justice that the government prosecutes cases because of alleged criminal conduct regardless of who the defendant happens to be. In this case the opposite has happened. The district attorney, who campaigned on a promise to prosecute Donald Trump, brought these charges precisely because of who the defendant was rather than because of any specified criminal conduct. The political underpinnings of this case further blur the lines between the judicial system and the electoral system, and this verdict likely will be the subject of a protracted appeals process."
-Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine)

This is what the state run media looks like. The #fakenews media are apparatchiks and shills for the RAT party dutifully carrying out the work of the regime. They know this will be thrown out because this was never about justice, it was about the headline

Ron, I was backing DeSantis and then Haley rather than Trump. You and I sparred re reasons why. But with those two out, there is no other choice than Trump. I am now predicting 320 electoral votes for Trump with 218 for Biden. I think Trump now wins NH and New Mexico along with the other battlegrounds. I would look for his battleground state margin to increase .5% per month between now and November. Meaning his lead should increase 2.5% total over todays RCP average over the next 5 months.

The “crime” everyone is asking about is what the underlying crime that turned a felony into a misdemeanor. Trump had nothing to do with that. Stop being a clown, you don’t know what that crime is either.

And Weisselburg’s documents were addressed by the defense, neither side called on him as a witness, and the personal notes were not entered into evidence.

And for the the last damn time - if a witness can’t testify to the issues in the case he’s worthless. You know that. That’s blocking a witness without telling them he can’t testify so apologists like yourself can say “see!? Merchan was fair!”.

It’s transparent.

Also, it's extremely common for judges to limit testimony. There isn't a trial in which testimony isn't limited. Bragg witnesses were limited as well. For a guy that became a lawyer from "duckduckgo" you really suck at this. Everything you have ever said about the law is just wrong. Perfect example of someone that thinks because he can read, he's an expert at everything.

Also, it's extremely common for judges to limit testimony. There isn't a trial in which testimony isn't limited. Bragg witnesses were limited as well. For a guy that became a lawyer from "duckduckgo" you really suck at this. Everything you have ever said about the law is just wrong. Perfect example of someone that thinks because he can read, he's an expert at everything.
I can also write.

What was the underlying crime that turned a paperwork issue into a felony? I didn't catch the answer...just that it's "obvious".

It's a simple question. Neither you nor Conway seems to be able to answer that. And why does the clip cut off when the point was made the FEC and DOJ didn't seem to think they had a case?

You, and that Conway clown, really suck at this.

I'll say this again, DJT is being threatened with life in prison for a crime he was never charged with, convicted of, or even got a chance to defend himself against. How is that fair and just?

Judge limited both sides....he didn't allow the prosecution to play the access Hollywood tape for instance. . It's the judges job to do this kind of thing.

Trump could have said pretty much anything he wanted had he testified.
Thanks!! Glad you're around. The bubble people really never get this information. They think that Merchan only limited Trump witnesses and allowed Bragg witnesses to say whatever. He limited both sides but not surprisingly right wing media won't tell them that.

He also didn't allow the email from the guy that said something like 'we committed a crime and luckily Trump can pardon us'.

I can also write.

What was the underlying crime that turned a paperwork issue into a felony?

It's a simple question.
Watch the video.

In NY law you don't have to specify the crime. Why can't you understand that? Why are you ignoring that state law?

Are you saying NY state law can override the 6th amendment to the United States Constitution because that's a new one for me?

It’s reverse federalism NY state decided it can override the federal government and charge federal crimes.🧐🧐🖕🏼

Are you saying NY state law can override the 6th amendment to the United States Constitution because that's a new one for me?
They dont care. Its by any means neccessary. We have to adopt this to survive. We should be arresting any high profile democrat that steps foot into Florida, Texas, Alabama etc.

Once again the right is lying to you or providing limited information. There were 3 crimes listed that would bump it to a felony, the prosecutor wanted 4 but the judge rejected that one. So his due process was adequately respected.

The appeals court is all black woman. That's really cool.

They dont care. Its by any means neccessary. We have to adopt this to survive. We should be arresting any high profile democrat that steps foot into Florida, Texas, Alabama etc.
I suppose in our history, and more than once, a black man has been convicted in Mississippi, without knowing what the crime was, and Kalim is ok with that? I guess so.

Reactions: nail1988
Once again the right is lying to you or providing limited information. There were 3 crimes listed that would bump it to a felony, the prosecutor wanted 4 but the judge rejected that one. So his due process was adequately respected.

The appeals court is all black woman. That's really cool.

Thanks for not answering a simple respectable question. You never change. Or maybe you don't know that the ? at the end of a sentence indicates a question being asked.

Last edited:
  • Angry
It’s too bad people aren’t as appalled at Trump’s actual behavior as they are at the “rigged” justice system.
Its too bad people arent appalled at the fact Joe Biden poops his pants, and Jill has to give him a wipe down. Sick

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT