ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP VERDICT REACHED

Analyze specially where his defense went wrong. I wasn’t aware Trump was arguing the case on his own behalf.

You can cheat and let your wife help you.
His team focused too much on Cohen. He didn't really attack the documents AND he didn't call any real witnesses. He should've called Schiller at least.

Reactions: emekz1
His team focused too much on Cohen. He didn't really attack the documents AND he didn't call any real witnesses. He should've called Schiller at least.

There was no point calling any witnesses. They knew the fix was in, and honestly….Trump gets more out of a guilty verdict than not guilty verdict. You all still don’t get what’s happening,

NYC, district of Manhattan? 😂 😂 😂 🤡

Why do you think that venue was picked? 🤡 Hint: where would you pick a better place to conduct a trial? Leningrad? 😂
Or maybe, just maybe that is where he lived and that was his peers when the crime was committed?

Sometimes you guys try so hard to kiss his butt that you sound sad.

So you don't trust people as jurors that doesn't share your political beliefs?
*Don’t, jurors is plural

If I was a past Republican president I wouldn’t trust anything about that setup. A judge who donated to a PAC called “Stop Republicans”, who has a subsidiary called “Stop Trump”…in a district that went 94-6 Biden last cycle…zero chance.

Those were not his peers. Can’t compare it to me because I’m not a former President.

Apples and kumquats,

Dude.

The judge blocked 5 key witnesses Trump’s lawyers wanted to call, including the expert on Federall Election law.

And Cohen was the star witness, who else would they have tried to discredit?

What “documents” are you referring to?

Lastly, show how “whining” affected any of this.

Flipping between Fox, CNN and MSNBC and it's unreal the difference.

If it wasn't cemented before it is now.......this election is not Biden vs Trump.......it's the country as it exists vs blowing it all up.
If the only choices are country as it exists vs blowing it all up…. And we are talking about the country as it exists…. As in junkies living on the streets, illegals pouring over, persistent inflation, mutilating children… then in with the blow it all up people. Of course, the uncomfortable truth that we don’t talk about is that it has already imploded. We have loved in a post-constitutional surveillance state for a long time. They are just managing the way they unveil it to you.

*Don’t, jurors is plural

If I was a past Republican president I wouldn’t trust anything about that setup. A judge who donated to a PAC called “Stop Republicans”, who has a subsidiary called “Stop Trump”…in a district that went 94-6 Biden last cycle…zero chance.

Those were not his peers. Can’t compare it to me because I’m not a former President.

Apples and kumquats,
That was his peers because he was in Manhattan when he committed those crimes.

I'll give you that. So you think that a former president can only be held accountable by people that shares his/her party affiliation?

Reactions: emekz1
I’m not talking about the voters, I’m talking about the party.
I am too.

Early returns are positive.

But I can’t dismiss your sentiment. The swamp is deep AF.

Dude.

The judge blocked 5 key witnesses Trump’s lawyers wanted to call, including the expert on Federall Election law.

And Cohen was the star witness, who else would they have tried to discredit?

What “documents” are you referring to?

Lastly, show how “whining” affected any of this.
He didn't block him....

"Merchan did not block Trump from calling Smith, a former member of the Federal Election Commission. But the judge said he’d be restricted to the basics of the FEC and to “general definitions and terms” in campaign finance law, like what counts as a contribution or expenditure."

He also limited the scope on some of Bragg’s witnesses but you don't care about that.

The jury seemed focused on Pecker. I told you that he was a just as important, remember that? You just ignored me because right wing media only told you to care about Cohen.

The notes from Weisselberg and the checks. Plus the multiple phone records.

Whining hurt him because he worried about keeping people like you as voters and saying "what's the crime?" When he knew what the crime was.

Anyone shocked? Joe Biden gets 81 M votes, 15 M more than Obama. And now in a district that's 89% democrat, with a handpicked biased judge, Trump is convicted on 34/34 counts for reporting payments to his lawyer as legal expenses.

Did you know Al Capone was convicted of 3 felonies and 2 misdemeanors in his income tax evasion trial that sent him to prison? Compare that to DJT's 34 felony convictions. Anyone who would vote for this con man to control our national security and nuclear weapons is an idiot. Cry me a river you losers.
And you people are quoting Tucker Carlson? No doubt because he and Trump love Putin. I suggest all of you MAGA lovers should move to Russia. Follow Steven Segal comrads.

Did you know Al Capone was convicted of 3 felonies and 2 misdemeanors in his income tax evasion trial that sent him to prison? Compare that to DJT's 34 felony convictions. Anyone who would vote for this con man to control our national security and nuclear weapons is an idiot. Cry me a river you losers.
And you people are quoting Tucker Carlson? No doubt because he and Trump love Putin. I suggest all of you MAGA lovers should move to Russia. Follow Steven Segal comrads.
This ain't about income taxes Einstein. These are bullshit, manufactured charges. And you are worried about the nuclear buttons when a guy who shits his pants and thinks he's running for the senate is in charge? You need a couch check from a mental institution. 😂

giphy.gif

Anyone shocked? Joe Biden gets 81 M votes, 15 M more than Obama. And now in a district that's 89% democrat, with a handpicked biased judge, Trump is convicted on 34/34 counts for reporting payments to his lawyer as legal expenses.
You guys are still lying about what he got convicted on. I guess it's a technique to feel better about voting for a felon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT