ADVERTISEMENT

Trump v Biden polling updates

The dems gotta be seriously considering booting Biden to the curb like FSU did to Bowden.
Bowden didn't Fuch up the FSU program the same way Groper Joe is Fuching up the country. Although Bowden's last season was a complete nightmare with the pre game incident in the locker room as they prepared for South Florida in 2009.

polls dont mean crap, especially crooked polls like this one. its a toss up and if the economy keeps ripping will be tough on trump.

Yep. And when he is down by 8, in Michigan, in a CNN poll…oof.
So I am in the car business and the unions as we all know vote democrat. However this time FJB is RESLLY pushing EV’s, and this will end enormous union jobs and give them to Chynaaa. This will end up probably swinging Michigan for Trump, and solidifying Ohio. This election will mostly resemble Reagan/Carter in 1980. FJB is polling worse than Carter was. But expect the media to say it is too close to call until a few days before the election. And this is all before Trump starts hammering the Spread Eagle factor.

More good news for @kalimgoodman “not worried about black voters leaving Joe”

This aged well.

😂

eCoGhPDACxNI2W4GVmcaOI1tIjqNzN5cSikdr8UhbrqtL0WLG0NAHEzlllnSEuDvK7D5ju1ceJTsl32o-SybLYlqy1FVStqtOaYRJvhs6lSmS635GZB5lKVlqNj-9T375rRtAS6XIQR9kL-_fKN011ZFHzFz4zE28jLCeg

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
Didn't age well? Did I miss an election?

Yes, didn’t age well, there was no stutter so this is probably attributable to your well established difficulty with English.

Your defiance, in the face of leftist CNN telling you something even they don’t want to admit, is bad…even for you. Says alot about you.

But I do appreciate your hypocrisy in speaking for “black” people monolithically.

💊

Yes, didn’t age well, there was no stutter so this is probably attributable to your well established difficulty with English.

Your defiance, in the face of leftist CNN telling you something even they don’t want to admit, is bad…even for you. Says alot about you.

But I do appreciate your hypocrisy in speaking for “black” people monolithically.

💊
Ok. I know you're going to be strong in your beliefs but nobody is right or wrong yet, and we won't know until election day.

I never said that black people are monolithic. I'm just not worried about them voting in record numbers for Trump. I have no idea why that makes me a hypocrite about that in your eyes.

Polls mean little and even less this early, but when they change for Biden, I already know how you will react. You won't even post about it, just like you didn't in 2020.

Ok. I know you're going to be strong in your beliefs but nobody is right or wrong yet, and we won't know until election day.

I never said that black people are monolithic. I'm just not worried about them voting in record numbers for Trump. I have no idea why that makes me a hypocrite about that in your eyes.

Polls mean little and even less this early, but when they change for Biden, I already know how you will react. You won't even post about it, just like you didn't in 2020.

Sure you did. But then again, English isn’t a strength for you.

To quote: “Not worried about black people leaving Joe, especially for Trump. His name is toxic in our community.”

Good to know you speak for “our community”.

Maybe you should take the day to reflect on the meaning of monolithic.

You know…

exhibiting or characterized by often rigidly fixed uniformity. monolithic party unity

You really aren’t good at this.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Sure you did. But then again, English isn’t a strength for you.

To quote: “Not worried about black people leaving Joe, especially for Trump. His name is toxic in our community.”

Good to know you speak for “our community”.

Maybe you should take the day to reflect on the meaning of monolithic.

You know…

exhibiting or characterized by often rigidly fixed uniformity. monolithic party unity

You really aren’t good at this.
You always ignore context. We were discussing last election to this incoming election. So the question is, how much of the 87% of the black vote will Biden lose? It's not about monolithic or not in this context.

But you have an agenda and it's to "show me up". That makes you feel good. Odd behavior.

So continue with your self congratulations.

You always ignore context. We were discussing last election to this incoming election. So the question is, how much of the 87% of the black vote will Biden lose? It's not about monolithic or not in this context.

But you have an agenda and it's to "show me up". That makes you feel good. Odd behavior.

So continue with your self congratulations.

Yeah, the context was….

The context is literally you saying this ^^^ about the current election.

It’s not difficult.

Reactions: fatman76
Yeah, the context was….

The context is literally you saying this ^^^ about the current election.

It’s not difficult.
Black people LEAVING Joe. Now what would that be about? Who would be LEAVING Joe? Let me help you, his 87%. The context was about the people that voted for Joe.

Sometimes it's really not that difficult to understand unless you don't want to understand.

Black people LEAVING Joe. Now what would that be about? Who would be LEAVING Joe? Let me help you, his 87%. The context was about the people that voted for Joe.

Sometimes it's really not that difficult to understand unless you don't want to understand.

Are you seriously this awful with reading comprehension?

And no, I am not joking. If you are serious, I have no clue how you make it through the day.

You were literally just shown evidence of Black voters, leaving Joe. Hell, you got black people that voted for Joe, literally telling you they left him already.

This is why you aren’t taken seriously, by anyone.

Reactions: gatordad3

And no, I am not joking. If you are serious, I have no clue how you make it through the day.

You were literally just shown evidence of Black voters, leaving Joe. Hell, you got black people that voted for Joe, literally telling you they left him already.

No you showed me POLLING, not ACTUAL votes. This is one thing that you are strong and relentless at. I said I don't care about March polls, so you'll keep tagging me on March polls, forcing me to engage because you'll add lies in your tags. Don't think I don't know your game.

That was the context (the polls in regards to Biden 87%). It's not reading comprehension, it's you trying to hard to be right and play me.

As I previously mentioned, you purposely ignore the context or switch it up.

And why it is easy to put him on ignore...he offers ZERO debate...just nonsense.

Reactions: RussellCasse

thoughts??? like i said, its a dead heat, the sheep on one side versus the sheep on the other, a battle for the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thoughts??? like i said, its a dead heat, the sheep on one side versus the sheep on the other, a battle for the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Sington posts a lot of polls in yours and Kalim’s favor. Why don't you post them now?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT