ADVERTISEMENT

All-time low unemployment numbers

I acknowledge it and it's the same as Trumps at the same time in his presidency . Now will you acknowledge it?
It always amuses me how the dems here refuse to hold Hiden accountable. The closest most can get is this: Say Hiden did something wrong, but claim Trump was just as bad if not worse.

Extra hilarious when it comes from posters that self-identify as being 'independents'.

Not speaking knowledgeable AGAIN. But when have you EVER? You are WRONG again

Yep, blacks are breaking bigly for Trump. So much so that we are about to reach a tipping point where dems realize they have lost the blacks and then they will turn on them overnight. Cannot wait to see it.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
You mean like when idiot Brandon said "You ain't black if you do not vote for me?"Which is more racist? (I know you are 100% dishonest, and will not answer truthfully...unless you would like to prove me wrong)
Just be mature for once. You were wrong but you accused me of being wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Yes.

Indentured servitude, slave camps really. That’s my goal.
Well, record unemployment numbers and you can’t even acknowledge the positive. You’re just a partisan hack and thus not one to be taken seriously about economic matters.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Well, record unemployment numbers and you can’t even acknowledge the positive. You’re just a partisan hack and thus not one to be taken seriously about economic matters.
Give Biden zero credit. Just negative people.

Of course. They hate that employment is strong. They are desperately hoping for a recession. Sad.
It's clear that they want the economy to fail. When the report is good, crickets. When the report is bad, 10000 threads started.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Yep, pointing out the laborforce participation rate isn’t back to where it was prepandemic makes me a “partisan hack”.

I’ll do a better job of single factor economic analysis, saluting and heel clicking for The Party so you don’t think poorly of me. 😂

It's clear that they want the economy to fail. When the report is good, crickets. When the report is bad, 10000 threads started.
It’s clear you’ll look to one single thing and act like it’s proxy for the entire economy….and anyone who doesn’t fall in line is clearly rooting for the destruction of the country to make a political point.

What’s that thing about when a democrat accuses you of something?

It’s clear you’ll look to one single thing and act like it’s proxy for the entire economy….and anyone who doesn’t fall in line is clearly rooting for the destruction of the country to make a political point.

What’s that thing about when a democrat accuses you of something?
I said that based off how you guys react to certain news.

Anybody wondering when OP will publish his headline of BIDEN RECORD LOW APPROVAL RATING. Would not recommend holding your breath.

Who cares, are you happy that unemployment is at 50+ year lows or not? It’s good news, period. Likely short lived but let these people enjoy their jobs!!

You meant because we aren’t as conclusive about the economy based off one metric as you are.

And I never said low unemployment was bad - but when less people are in the labor market it’s easier for that number to go down.

It’s simple math.
oh no, the SAME metric yall were using to say that Trump economy was doing great is now irrelevant when it comes to Biden economy. Why the sudden change?

The labor market is actually up in the black America with the unemployment rate down, it is also on par with Hispanics. My thread was about those 2 demographics.

Yep, pointing out the laborforce participation rate isn’t back to where it was prepandemic makes me a “partisan hack”.

I’ll do a better job of single factor economic analysis, saluting and heel clicking for The Party so you don’t think poorly of me. 😂
You’re splitting hairs, as it’s within a few decimal points and rising. More and more people are entering the workforce due to higher wages. If you don’t think employment is especially strong, then yes you are a partisan hack.

The point is, the people that want to work are able to find jobs. And that’s what is important. You need to get over your BDS.

Last edited:
You meant because we aren’t as conclusive about the economy based off one metric as you are.

And I never said low unemployment was bad - but when less* people are in the labor market it’s easier for that number to go down.

It’s simple math.
*fewer

In fact, in the prime working age demographic of 25-55, the LPR is actually higher.

So the aging of the workforce and early retirements accounts for any difference. Educate yourself and you won’t appear as ignorant.

Last edited:
Not speaking knowledgeable AGAIN. But when have you EVER? You are WRONG again

He speaks like that because he is simply "owned" by Joe Biden. Just another form of slavery by Joe Biden. To tell a black man that if you don't vote for me, you ain't black is about as racist as it gets. The most courageous blacks are the black conservatives or republicans who know they will be smeared, villified, called names simply for having a different political thought and who don't want to be owned by the plantation owner, the democrat party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT