ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proven right yet again. Now we have proof it costs American lives not to listen to President Trump

Trump might not be palatable- but he’s very smart!

America needs him back!
I really wonder about people who worry about someone being "palatable MORE than they worry about the demise of our Country. (Jim, not speaking of you at all) Theo is one...and most every libturd feels the same. Economy in the tank? NO PROBLEM....no mean tweets. Gas doubling...no problem...that mean guy is not calling the shots. Withdraw from Afghanistan leaving BILLIONS of our finest military equipment for our enemies...AND leaving THOUSANDS of Americans BEHIND enemy line...NO PROBLEM...the old orange man is not president! 9% inflation...NO PROBLEM...The walls are closing in on Trump. Presidents son has been selling access to Brandon for over a decade..to our worst enemies, and we have 100% UNDENIABLE truth,, yet the media REFUSES to cover it, and 50 people signed that it was Russian disinformation...NO PROBLEM...Trump is MEAN! A Brandon made supply crisis is STILL not solved after years, NO PROBLEM...Trump said something mean, I do not like him. America WAS energy INDEPENDENT, and our strategic oil reserves were SLAMMED full @ 24 dollars a barrel, now they have less oil in them sinde Reagan took office. NO PROBLEM Trump looks orange!

THIS is why I have ZERO respect for Trump haters. They have ZERO substance...just personal dislike...and America suffers because they are not even REMOTELY bright enough to see this above, and understand it.

"PALATABLE"???? All things listed above that the IDIOT Brandon RUINED is not palatable to me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT