ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proven right yet again. Now we have proof it costs American lives not to listen to President Trump

Didn’t she take a vacation to Florida during Covid? Same state that had minimal lockdowns?
So it’s not ok for the people of Michigan to go outside but Whittmore could travel to Florida, a state she scrutinized for not locking down?And people still voted for her, morons
You sound surprised Bill. Look at what that shitbird Newsome did. Pelosi. It's who and what Democrats are. Champions of Hypocrisy.

You sound surprised Bill. Look at what that shitbird Newsome did. Pelosi. It's who and what Democrats are. Champions of Hypocrisy.
Stop it, not them, they are all stand up people.

I wonder what the families think about their fearless leaders who murdered their loved ones by moving Covid positive patients to retirement homes?

Now the real question is, did they vote to re-elect them?

Muh politics

Wow. You’re right, Ghost. I remember so many people saying not to take vitamin D supplementation and to avoid the sun like vampires.
You absolutely remember many people saying STAY INDOORS.

What we don't know is if the people that told us that knew better, or if they were just disagreeing with anything Trump says to do.

Which do you think it was? Stupidity or pure evil?

You know my thoughts on the matter.

I can see our lefty low IQ posters are out in full force today
See? @Uniformed_ReRe is pushing back cause stuff like this wakes him up. An independent study confirms Trump was right, getting outside and getting sunshine would have saved 116k lives.

Trump was right.

Trump was right.

Trump was right.

116k people would be alive today if they had listened to him. Instead of the people that told them to STAY INDOORS.

Pride goeth before the fall.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
They didn't. And a forensic audit of ballots and machines will verify this.

Which is why we aren't doing them.
That's absolutely correct in swing states. But California and New York are chock full of bleating sheep. That's not where the fraud occurred though. And we never maintained it did there.

trump's actual words...

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks [COVID-19] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.”

If you can read the above and believe that someone is suggesting that you should inject yourself with bleach, then you are a special person.

I'm fine with you blaming Trump for your comprehension issues. I'm leaning more towards something genetic.

If you can read the above and believe that someone is suggesting that you should inject yourself with bleach, then you are a special person.

I'm fine with you blaming Trump for your comprehension issues. I'm leaning more towards something genetic.
*Needs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well.......ok I don't feel completely comfortable arguing that posters like @RayGravesGhost are smart enough to see they are being hoodwinked.

Well played.
😂😂😂

Ray Ray will vote dem until he dies, he’s beyond reach. I was hoping we could have our own Leo Terrell but he just can’t get past orange man bad and it’s always the Republicans fault no matter what. I can tell he always blames others for his mistakes.

You absolutely remember many people saying STAY INDOORS.

What we don't know is if the people that told us that knew better, or if they were just disagreeing with anything Trump says to do.

Which do you think it was? Stupidity or pure evil?

You know my thoughts on the matter.

I don’t know of many legitimate doctors suggesting people remain inside their homes indefinitely. Politicians yes, but no one with credibility on such matters.

Plenty of doctors did recommend taking a vitamin D supplement.

Also, just as one can walk and chew bubble gum, one can be vaccinated and take vitamin D supplements—which is literally what I did.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
😂😂😂

Ray Ray will vote dem until he dies, he’s beyond reach. I was hoping we could have our own Leo Terrell but he just can’t get past orange man bad and it’s always the Republicans fault no matter what. I can tell he always blames others for his mistakes.

I voted for Reagan in 1984

I don’t know of many legitimate doctors suggesting people remain inside their homes indefinitely. Politicians yes, but no one with credibility on such matters.

Also, just as one can walk and chew bubble gum, one can be vaccinated and take vitamin D supplements—which is literally what I did.
Had a discussion not long ago with some outdoorsmen from Michigan. They hate Whitmer with the power of 1000 suns. The bitch banned fishing and hunting, basically locked people in their houses. How the bitch is still governor is astounding.

Had a discussion not long ago with some outdoorsmen from Michigan. They hate Whitmer with the power of 1000 suns. The bitch banned fishing and hunting, basically locked people in their houses. How the bitch is still governor is astounding.

Her opponent’s stance on abortion probably gave her another term.

Her opponent’s stance on abortion probably gave her another term.
So a democrat dream is to hold all the power and make all the decisions. SCOTUS gives it back to the states and in a state like Michigan, with a huge democrat voting base, this is a bad thing?

It’s literally one more thing they get to control, fund and grift off of, they should be excited to ramp up the abortion factories.

Democracy?

Maybe your hunting buddies aren't representative of the majority of Michiganders?

No let's change that...Not maybe...they aren't.

So a democrat dream is to hold all the power and make all the decisions. SCOTUS gives it back to the states and in a state like Michigan, with a huge democrat voting base, this is a bad thing?

It’s literally one more thing they get to control, fund and grift off of, they should be excited to ramp up the abortion factories.

No exceptions for rape victims is a tough sell in Michigan.

No exceptions for rape victims is a tough sell in Michigan.
I’m truly impartial on the abortion deal. I don’t live in Michigan, couldn’t pay me to live there and therefore I don’t care what they do.

I will say it is an absolute tragedy what planned parenthood has done to the African American Community. Right up there with the CIA funding the crack epidemic.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I don’t know of many legitimate doctors suggesting people remain inside their homes indefinitely.
That's not what I said. I told you that you remember how EVERYONE said STAY INDOORS in 2020. In fact, we were told to ONLY leave the house for the absolute necessities. Like food. And remember if you were NON ESSENTIAL then you couldn't even leave the house to work.

We were told to stay indoors. Which means avoid the sunlight. Trump said get outside and get some to stop covid, and media and dems called him insane.

You remember that as well as I do.

There's the covid thread, and the posts where someone mentioned 'vitamin d'.

I see no posts from you. I see no posts from the internet doctors either.

So when the smoke cleared, you got the shot AND got some vitamin D.

IOW, you followed Trump's advice on both to the letter. Nice!

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
That's not what I said. I told you that you remember how EVERYONE said STAY INDOORS in 2020. In fact, we were told to ONLY leave the house for the absolute necessities. Like food. And remember if you were NON ESSENTIAL then you couldn't even leave the house to work.

We were told to stay indoors. Which means avoid the sunlight. Trump said get outside and get some to stop covid, and media and dems called him insane.

You remember that as well as I do.

There's the covid thread, and the posts where someone mentioned 'vitamin d'.

I see no posts from you. I see no posts from the internet doctors either.

So when the smoke cleared, you got the shot AND got some vitamin D.

IOW, you followed Trump's advice on both to the letter. Nice!

I live in Free Florida, so I went about my business as I pleased.

And yes, to his credit, Trump did recommend people get vaccinated and get more vitamin D.

I don't recall people saying Trump was "insane" for suggesting people take vitamin D. That was common, uncontroversial, advice at the time. I think it's hilarious that you are actually accusing me of lying about taking vitamin d supplements. You are truly bonkers.

navigator's lame attempt to pivot and deflect from crying about the tyranny of being denied hunting & fishing licenses... 🤣

Should we raise you a Mark Foley?

You want to prey on underage Congressional pages too?

Foley resigned from Congress on September 29, 2006, acting on a request by the Republican leadership after allegations surfaced that he had sent suggestive emails and sexually explicit instant messages[3] to teenage boys who had formerly served and were at that time serving as Congressional pages.

navigator's lame attempt to pivot and deflect from crying about the tyranny of being denied hunting & fishing licenses... 🤣

Should we raise you a Mark Foley?

You want to prey on underage Congressional pages too?

Foley resigned from Congress on September 29, 2006, acting on a request by the Republican leadership after allegations surfaced that he had sent suggestive emails and sexually explicit instant messages[3] to teenage boys who had formerly served and were at that time serving as Congressional pages.
1ifkc3.jpg

I don't recall people saying Trump was "insane" for suggesting people take vitamin D.
Of course you do. @BSC911 still does.

But this is just your TDS talking.
I think it's hilarious that you are actually accusing me of lying about taking vitamin d supplements. You are truly bonkers.
No clue what you are talking about here. Maybe its just the shots and graphene oxide boosters talking, and not you.

I remember this. Trump was talking on how well bleach killed covid and then mused, is there something similar that could be injected. NEVER and let me repeat NEVER said to injest bleach. Was basically questioning whether there was something that killed covid LIKE Bleach, meaning as effective, that could be injected.

The Dems, MSM etc went nuts with the lie that Trump suggested injecting bleach.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I remember this. Trump was talking on how well bleach killed covid and then mused, is there something similar that could be injected. NEVER and let me repeat NEVER said to injest bleach. Was basically questioning whether there was something that killed covid LIKE Bleach, meaning as effective, that could be injected.

The Dems, MSM etc went nuts with the lie that Trump suggested injecting bleach.

Agree. No one who speaks English can look at his words and reasonably say, "Trump said to inject bleach." That's just ridiculous partisan BS.

I'd like for Trump to step aside but he absolutely said nothing of the sort about bleach. It's ridiculous that this is even a conversation that people have to have.

Reactions: BCSpell
Trump might not be palatable- but he’s very smart!

America needs him back!
He's damn palatable to me. Only two candidates since Reagan have executed the platforms they ran on:

Trump said he was going to Make America Great Again, and he did.

Hiden said he was going to destroy America, and he did.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT