ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proven right yet again. Now we have proof it costs American lives not to listen to President Trump

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Remember when Trump said the best way to fight covid was to go outside, get plenty of sunshine (which helps your body produce Vitamin D3 naturally, something many internet doctors don't realize), and covid would magically go away?

Remember all that? I remember the dems here said he was insane. @BSC911 in particular.

As always, Trump was right. And now we have studies that back up Trump's claims:

"When we extrapolate our results for vitamin D3 supplementation to the entire US population in 2020, there would have been approximately 4 million fewer COVID-19 cases and 116,000 deaths avoided."

So TDS officially resulted in 116,000 covid deaths in 2020.

When will you sheep wake up? The media is literally killing you. Your politics are literally killing you.

Trump told us what to do, and the dems and media said he was insane and refused.

Now you know you were lied to. Ball's in your court.

Surprised to see there isn't a line of internet doctors lining up ITT to congratulate Trump on being right.

His advice would have saved 116,000 lives, as verified by science,

Yours? Your advice was not to listen to Trump.

Any questions?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Surprised to see there isn't a line of internet doctors lining up ITT to congratulate Trump on being right.

His advice would have saved 116,000 lives, as verified by science,

Yours? Your advice was not to listen to Trump.

Any questions?
Trust the science until it doesn’t align with muh politics. Then trust muh politics.

26e75fdcc473868e06edaf931648fe0175babf0b.png

To be fair, I don't consider the left to be innocent.

Remember when Trump said get the shots in 2020? Trump supporters refused. So did the left, said the Trump Shot could kill them.

After the election, Hiden said get the SAME SHOTS, and the left could not run to Walgreens fast enough to jab themselves.

That's insanity. I am just grateful that Hiden didn't tell them to drink bleach to cure covid, we know there wouldn't be a dem here today if he had.

To be fair, I don't consider the left to be innocent.

Remember when Trump said get the shots in 2020? Trump supporters refused. So did the left, said the Trump Shot could kill them.

After the election, Hiden said get the SAME SHOTS, and the left could not run to Walgreens fast enough to jab themselves.

That's insanity. I am just grateful that Hiden didn't tell them to drink bleach to cure covid, we know there wouldn't be a dem here today if he had.
200w.gif

J it’s all good, trust me your right where you need to be, your head completely stuck up Trumps Ass
*you’re

I am trying to help you as much as I can with proper English. Once we get that part down, we can then begin the comprehension course.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Liars lie...it's what you guys do.

If anyone actually thought Trump recommended drinking bleach, it's entirely possible that you had been drinking it for years prior to said recommendation.

Junkies love floor stripper so this adds up.
To be fair, @grandhavendiddy still thinks Trump said it. He even showed me the quote from Trump where he DIDNT SAY INJECT YOURSELF WITH BLEACH, and he still thought that's what Trump said.

Hiden could tell the dems here to rub their own crap on their face to help stop Trump, and we all know what mask they would be wearing.

*you’re

I am trying to help you as much as I can with proper English. Once we get that part down, we can then begin the comprehension course.
Well I appreciate it there Mr. English professor, but answer this brain surgeon, Your Orange Mussolini “Did” suggest injecting Bleach to kill Covid correct??? Yes he did, but I know in your small mind you can’t admit it” Right???

Well I appreciate it there Mr. English professor, but answer this brain surgeon, Your Orange Mussolini “Did” suggest injecting Bleach to kill Covid correct??? Yes he did, but I know in your small mind you can’t admit it” Right???
No he didn’t. Go ahead, post the quote so we can begin the reading comprehension portion of the lesson.

Between these types of statements, and “cured” ballots (ballots that have to be fixed because the voter wasn’t intelligent enough to follow instructions) always leaning dem….I think we can confirm which party has the most low information voters.

No he didn’t. Go ahead, post the quote so we can begin the reading comprehension portion of the lesson.

Between these types of statements, and “cured” ballots (ballots that have to be fixed because the voter wasn’t intelligent enough to follow instructions) always leaning dem….I think we can confirm which party has the most low information voters.
Lier, he could shoot your mama and you’d defend him guarantee it

Liars lie...it's what you guys do.

If anyone actually thought Trump recommended drinking bleach, it's entirely possible that you had been drinking it for years prior to said recommendation.

Junkies love floor stripper so this adds up.

trump's actual words...

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks [COVID-19] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.”

Reactions: gatorspeed

Ask and you shall receive

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks [COVID-19] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.”

trump's actual words...

There you go boys, straight from your saviors mouth! Preciate it Ray 👍😎

Lier, he could shoot your mama and you’d defend him guarantee it
*Liar

And here I thought we were ready for reading comprehension.

Provide the quote.

*Liar

And here I thought we were ready for reading comprehension.

Provide the quote.
The quote has been posted a dozen times here. Every time the sheep will read it and claim it says Trump said inject bleach to kill covid

Same sheep who will swear to you that Trump said covid was a hoax (@sadgator still believes this).

The democratic party needs dullards like this to support them.

The quote has been posted a dozen times here. Every time the sheep will read it and claim it says Trump said inject bleach to kill covid

Same sheep who will swear to you that Trump said covid was a hoax (@sadgator still believes this).

The democratic party needs dullards like this to support them.
I know. I just like seeing them make fools of themselves. @gatorspeed

And now you know why trump supporters can't handle the truth.... 🤣

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks [COVID-19] out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Now that science has proven that Trump was right, that 4 million covid cases and 116k deaths could have been avoided by simply getting outside and getting sunshine.......as President Trump said.....

So now let's revisit what the dems and media told us to do: Stay indoors and DO NOT GO OUTSIDE.

Remember that? DO NOT GET SUNLIGHT.

Remember that?

Why would the left and dem be so adamant about us NOT getting sunlight??????

There's only two options:

1 - They are idiots and Trump was smarter than them.

2 - They KNEW Trump was right, and that's WHY they didn't want us to get sunlight. Because they WANTED us to get sick and die.

@RayGravesGhost @gatorspeed which door do you want to choose? Trump is smarter than the left, or the left wanted to kill us all?

Now that science has proven that Trump was right, that 4 million covid cases and 116k deaths could have been avoided by simply getting outside and getting sunshine.......as President Trump said.....

So now let's revisit what the dems and media told us to do: Stay indoors and DO NOT GO OUTSIDE.

Remember that? DO NOT GET SUNLIGHT.

Remember that?

Why would the left and dem be so adamant about us NOT getting sunlight??????

There's only two options:

1 - They are idiots and Trump was smarter than them.

2 - They KNEW Trump was right, and that's WHY they didn't want us to get sunlight. Because they WANTED us to get sick and die.

@RayGravesGhost @gatorspeed which door do you want to choose? Trump is smarter than the left, or the left wanted to kill us all?
Well if the fearless leader doesn’t pipe up and speak, your garbage holds no weight period

jfegaly doesn't know the quote has been posted in every manner possible...text, video, etc. Primarily because he's afraid of me & the real world 🤣

Its amusing to watch you ignore the quote after asking for it...

And it doesn't change the fact that he got kicked out of office because of it

Great entertainment 🤣
The entire premise and context is a complete lie. It's been debunked so many times it's tiresome. This coming from the party that can't define a woman. 😂

Bill Bryan, Under Secretary for Science and Technology at DHS, said at the press briefing, “Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air. We’ve seen a similar effect with both temperature and humidity as well, where increasing the temperature and humidity or both is generally less favorable to the virus.”

Bryan talked about the half-life of the coronavirus on surfaces like door handles and stainless steel surfaces, saying that when they “inject” UV rays into the mix along with high temperatures and increased humidity.

Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,”

Trump:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

retard-retard-alert.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585

Remember when Trump said the best way to fight covid was to go outside, get plenty of sunshine (which helps your body produce Vitamin D3 naturally, something many internet doctors don't realize), and covid would magically go away?

Remember all that? I remember the dems here said he was insane. @BSC911 in particular.

As always, Trump was right. And now we have studies that back up Trump's claims:

"When we extrapolate our results for vitamin D3 supplementation to the entire US population in 2020, there would have been approximately 4 million fewer COVID-19 cases and 116,000 deaths avoided."

So TDS officially resulted in 116,000 covid deaths in 2020.

When will you sheep wake up? The media is literally killing you. Your politics are literally killing you.

Trump told us what to do, and the dems and media said he was insane and refused.

Now you know you were lied to. Ball's in your court.

Wow. You’re right, Ghost. I remember so many people saying not to take vitamin D supplementation and to avoid the sun like vampires.

Probably that twit nazi governor Whittmore. She banned hunting and fishing during covid. 😂 😂 😂
Didn’t she take a vacation to Florida during Covid? Same state that had minimal lockdowns?

So it’s not ok for the people of Michigan to go outside but Whittmore could travel to Florida, a state she scrutinized for not locking down?

And people still voted for her, morons

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT