ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proclaims himself "America's Greatest President"

I used to watch Stewart Varney on CNNFN till it folded. Then I was forced to watch CNBC til Fox Business showed and overtook CNBC. Stewart popped up on the new Fox Business. The Money Honey bolted from CNBC to Fox Bizwax.

Who was the bimbo at CNBC who bolted to CNN where she now has no audience? I think Erin Gray. At least she had a few viewers at CNBC.

Reactions: nail1988
I used to watch Stewart Varney on CNNFN till it folded. Then I was forced to watch CNBC til Fox Business showed and overtook CNBC. Stewart popped up on the new Fox Business. The Money Honey bolted from CNBC to Fox Bizwax.

Who was the bimbo at CNBC who bolted to CNN where she now has no audience? I think Erin Gray. At least she had a few viewers at CNBC.

My favorite is the Money Honey followed by Lou and Trish Regan. State run CNBC has fallen on hard times.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Erin Burmett. I used to watch and enjoy CNBC, but it was funny because you could tell they had a few conservatives who understood business on the network, and they had to butt heads constantly with the idiots like Burnett.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT