ADVERTISEMENT

Totally stunned about one thing that has happened to this country the last few days and that is

My son's in laws are originally from Fargo, his FIL went to ND State and then to med school, and then into the Navy so they lived all over the country. His MIL grew up in Fargo as well and went to school at Colorado. Two of my daughter in laws siblings live year round in DL with their families, one in the large "cottage" that's been in their family a long time. The parents have a condo there for summers, and a condo in St. Aug. for 8 months of the year. Great folks. Indeed a small world.
My wife has several aunts, uncles, cousins scattered from the twin cities in the eastern part to several towns in the western part and North Dakota as well. Look
The Feds can and should contribute by destroying the interstate networks that support the anarchy.
Good idea. The networking is a problem.

Reactions: nail1988
Better solution IMHO...allow business/property owners to shoot to kill anyone who threatens their business/property with violence. Do this only under an emergency basis. Normal rules of deadly force to be the rule unless there are violent protests. Allow anyone of these, the governor, mayor, police chief ,or the sheriff to declare riot status. The others should not be able to countermand any of the others. Set time frame to end and allow legislature to convene to override. I want it easy to declare with time limit and hard to overrule but not impossible.

Now when Joe Bill Bob opens up with his semi-auto rifle and 10-15 of these punks end up in plastic wrap at the morgue this crap will stop.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Granddaughter-in-law first assignment with General Motors was Fargo. She was north central regional sales manager for Chevy. Western Minnesota was part of her territory. She and Grandson spent 14 months there before she was promoted to Little Rock and Buick-GMC. Grandson works from home.

Fargo is our nation's whitest city. Grandson told me if he wished to look at a person of color it had to be granddaughter, a card carrying Choctaw Indian and OU graduate.

Better solution IMHO...allow business/property owners to shoot to kill anyone who threatens their business/property with violence. Do this only under an emergency basis. Normal rules of deadly force to be the rule unless there are violent protests. Allow anyone of these, the governor, mayor, police chief ,or the sheriff to declare riot status. The others should not be able to countermand any of the others. Set time frame to end and allow legislature to convene to override. I want it easy to declare with time limit and hard to overrule but not impossible.

Now when Joe Bill Bob opens up with his semi-auto rifle and 10-15 of these punks end up in plastic wrap at the morgue this crap will stop.

That poor dude in Dallas brought a machete to a mass riot and damn near lost his life

I think that helps justify folk having legal possession of rifles with multiple 30 round banana clips..... nothing better to shore up broken storefront windows than dead looter bodies

That poor dude in Dallas brought a machete to a mass riot and damn near lost his life

I think that helps justify folk having legal possession of rifles with multiple 30 round banana clips..... nothing better to shore up broken storefront windows than dead looter bodies

If the bodies are stacked properly you've got something.

...not going to help with tomorrow's BOGO however.

we are totally incapable of stopping domestic terrorism even when we know it's coming. Either because of bad leadership or lack of something, be it manpower or equipment or sheer will, we are powerless to stop this. Did we learn nothing from Ferguson or Baltimore? The answer is yes, we learned nothing. The strategy of let them loot and destroy until they get tired and go home is a freaking dumb strategy.

We have troops all over the world. We need to bring some of them home to start patrolling American cities and use FORCE at the first hint of this crap when the peaceful protests turn into mob behavior and anarchy having nothing to do to honor the victim.

This aught to be one of the first questions posed to Trump and Biden in their first debate. How are you going to stop this lawlessness and anarchy in American cities. I'd like to hear the answers.
Two items here: 1. I've worked in riots, you arrest any person assaulting LEO, looting, destroying property, immediately. 2. You never allow inmates to run the asylum.

Okay, there's NO amount of makeover experts gonna help that.
It got whupped by an ugly stick. Okay, maybe more than one.
So glad someone else mentioned this before I did. That dark skin won't hide the neo nazi blood she has in her either.

Agree but there is a huge manpower disadvantage especially when dumb dumb mayors or governors wait 24 to 48 hours too late to get the national guard involved.
No doubt..you might as well not have any LE show of strength if you are forcing them to not enforce the law. I worked a riot in Dade county in 1994. A state trooper was struck with a brick and returned fire with a single shotgun blast that essentially blew the guys leg off. They dropped their bricks and went home after that.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Great idea. I’m sure that wouldn’t have any negative repercussions.

Okay, there's NO amount of makeover experts gonna help that.
It got whupped by an ugly stick. Okay, maybe more than one.
Just think of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover when the predators mask came off. They both said "you are one ugly mother f*c*er"
Danny Glover even called it pVssy face.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT