ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walton to Texas?

Personally, I never thought that he was... :cool:

And I'm equally happy that Coach Rocha is not going elsewhere either. Together, they are a 1-2 KNOCK-OUT punch.

Reactions: g8rpaul1
Another fake story started by the liberal ESPN channel. That’s all they do is cause so much controversy even in sports. Those ESPN commentators lost all respect from me after purposely starting the rumor knowing it was a lie.

Another fake story started by the liberal ESPN channel. That’s all they do is cause so much controversy even in sports. Those ESPN commentators lost all respect from me after purposely starting the rumor knowing it was a lie.

I didn't realize ESPN was a liberal channel.

Like them better already!

ESPN has been laying off a lot of people the last couple of years because their viewership keeps tanking and advertising dollars are way down. Why? Because they have gotten more & more political over the last 6-8 years, take stupid PC stances and delve into social issues instead of just sticking to sports. And the bent is definitely liberal, as they have actually fired and run off the few commentators and hosts who took conservative stances on issues. Lots of time I watch the games with the sound off and have totally quit watching their so-called news shows and sports talk shows, like millions of others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT