NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
When you guys look in your magic mirror:

iu

To be fair Theo's not the enemy. He just has this strange obsession that guns are bad. Mama must have refused to let him go hunting with his pals. 😂
I correctly recognize that the proliferation of guns in America is causing many problems.

I also correctly recognize that gun nuts are as nuts as any cult in history.

I correctly recognize that the proliferation of guns in America is causing many problems.

I also correctly recognize that gun nuts are as nuts as any cult in history.
Let me refer you to the muzzie thread a few lines over where we need to ban knives too. 😂

If there were an epidemic of knifings, we'd have to take a look at the situation.

But also, keep in mind, the vast majority of knives are not designed to be deadly weapons....so they are different than firearms.
The UK is way ahead of you............... 😂

_107360236_npk2.jpg

• Haha
If there were an epidemic of knifings, we'd have to take a look at the situation.

But also, keep in mind, the vast majority of knives are not designed to be deadly weapons....so they are different than firearms.
I just wish you understood the REAL problem. Bad people will find anything to help them have an advantage over a good person they want to harm. Our only hope, as GOOD people is that we have more firepower and training to get them before they get us. THIS IS REALITY.

Last edited:
I just wish you understood the REAL problem. Bad people will find anything to help them have an advantage over a good person they want to harm. Our only hope, as GOOD people is that we have more firepower and trading to get them before they get us. THIS IS REALITY.
I've yet to meet a gun who uncases itself, sneaks out of the house, and starts imposing mayhem on innocents outside it's residence. But what do I know? My guns are very passive. 😂

• Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT