ADVERTISEMENT

The "Toe"

01J6YGV3SDKJBEDYQMPWB7HTXV.jpeg

I could be wrong, but wasn't it you that denied Harris was paying and bussing actors to attend her rallies? If not, my bad.

Also, Harris tried to claim during the debate everyone leaves the Trump rallies early due to boredom. No Kumswalla, they leave when there is an active shooter on the grounds. :mad:
And they leave hers when they find out it wasn't a concert they were attending.

Last edited:
And this right here is why you always meet your fiances' mother..............just so you know exactly how hideous she's gonna be when she gets a good bit older....................considering how us older dudes just get more distinguished and handsomer.... 😂 @goldmom 😂😂😂😂😂
At this stage of my life ( and theirs) most older dudes are primarily looking for a nurse and a purse…

If anyone on here remembers my dislike for Kamala, it's you.

My vote for her isn't about her at all. It's about my stronger dislike of Trump. I'll vote for a pen before I vote for Trump.
We all know your TDS is terminal.

But you're also supporting a party that is normalizing political violence.

MSM figureheads like Lester Holt are blaming Trump for these events, like talking about Haitian immigrants eating pets somehow excuses an assassination attempt.

Orange Man Bad so keep voting against him, but at this pace you probably won't have to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT