ADVERTISEMENT

The rise of Poland? The Ukraine war. Russia and Britain and the USoA

Former Sec of State Mike Pompeo:

"Vladimir Putin's utter lack of basic humanity ensures that as long as he remains in power, Russia will be virtual prison and no nation that borders its expanse will ever be safe... We can do what President Zelenskyy has asked. We must aid Ukraine, for to do so in part is our first duty to America and to Americans.... By supporting Ukraine, we prevent larger European conflict. A war that would almost certainly involve America's military because we have a deep commitment to the NATO treaty and Article Five therein. By helping Ukraine, we prevent Russia's reconstitution of the Soviet Empire... In 2005, Putin declared the demise of the Soviet Union as one of the greatest tragedies in history. In 2007, he enunciated his rationale for conquest in terms that would be familiar to dictators who ruled Europe almost 90 years ago. Putin's been consistent. He's been consistent in his revanchist objectives. In Grozny in 1999. In Georgia in 2008. And in Ukraine in 2014... A mass murderer is someone who kills a large number of people at one time. A serial killer murders sequentially. Only in war therefore can a man be both a mass murderer and a serial killer. Putin is that. I pray that Russia will reclaim its soul, its country's soul. But it cannot do so as long it is led by a man who does not evince any concern for the horrific carnage he has wrought, or any concern for his own people."

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Pompeo is full of crap. We should have avoided this Ukraine mess which the CIA helped create

Pompeo is full of crap. We should have avoided this Ukraine mess which the CIA helped create
Once again....these establishment politicians are telling people who have NO CLUE what is happening how they need to think...and almost everyone is biting. One needs to just remember what was happening when Brandon pulled his Quid pro Quo, hunter making 85000 per month...and then the BS the Dim wits pulled to know who you are dealing with . the ONLY goo side of this, irs Russia HAS been exposed, militarily. They are sheep in wolves clothing.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Once again....these establishment politicians are telling people who have NO CLUE what is happening how they need to think...and almost everyone is biting. One needs to just remember what was happening when Brandon pulled his Quid pro Quo, hunter making 85000 per month...and then the BS the Dim wits pulled to know who you are dealing with . the ONLY goo side of this, irs Russia HAS been exposed, militarily. They are sheep in wolves clothing.

That is even a lot of BS also as Russia has walked the dog with Ukraine in reality. It was the western press that fed us they were going into the capital when they just pulled a headfake to make their true plans even easier. Almost every big Ukraine claim turned out to be false also.

Two questions.

What is protection money?

I dont know if the clueless comment was directed at me but who is Yulia and why have I known of her since the early 2000s. I am a fan of hers BTW.

That is even a lot of BS also as Russia has walked the dog with Ukraine in reality. It was the western press that fed us they were going into the capital when they just pulled a headfake to make their true plans even easier. Almost every big Ukraine claim turned out to be false also.
I disagree here. This was supposed to be wrapped up in weeks. I do believe the press is feeding us some garbage...but Russia should have been able to win this in weeks. I guess my point is...we have NOTHING to fear about Russia...other than the nukes. And we have more and better capabilities there also. No reason to let them even REMOTELY push us around. I think China is not much better...just MILLIONS of troops

Two questions.

What is protection money?

I dont know if the clueless comment was directed at me but who is Yulia and why have I known of her since the early 2000s. I am a fan of hers BTW.
NO...not directed at you, sorry if I was not clear. the people who have "no clue" are people watch 5-10 min of news a day...more than likely from CNN, MSNBC etc...and that is all that they "know" . They believe Ukraine is this GREAT Country that does NO WRONG. Actually...I cannot think of anything you have ever posted that I disagree with. Actually..I may not fully agree with you on Pompeo...I do not trust him. Think he did a GREAT job as Sec of State...but he lived in the swamp for a LONG time.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I disagree here. This was supposed to be wrapped up in weeks. I do believe the press is feeding us some garbage...but Russia should have been able to win this in weeks. I guess my point is...we have NOTHING to fear about Russia...other than the nukes. And we have more and better capabilities there also. No reason to let them even REMOTELY push us around. I think China is not much better...just MILLIONS of troops

We didn't even wrap up Iraq in weeks and that one group in Ukraine was using human shields and purposely bombing eastern Ukrainian towns. Despite that Russia has done a pretty good job and damn near every big claim by Ukraine was a fabrication or exaggerated big time. If you listened to the lying western leaders and media Russia would have been leaving a while back but instead they control most of the area they are permanently going to annex. The area where the majority would rather be under Russia anyway.

We didn't even wrap up Iraq in weeks and that one group in Ukraine was using human shields and purposely bombing eastern Ukrainian towns. Despite that Russia has done a pretty good job and damn near every big claim by Ukraine was a fabrication or exaggerated big time. If you listened to the lying western leaders and media Russia would have been leaving a while back but instead they control most of the area they are permanently going to annex. The area where the majority would rather be under Russia anyway.
This just isn’t true..... Russia is losing bigly, and this war is probably going to collapse Putin’s regime, who is this generations Hitler. The advances Russia is making is grinding down Russia’s forces to near collapse, in which the strongest element left are the artillery companies razing entire villages into dust. Regardless of what went down with Brandon and Humper in Ukraine, This is a war against the biggest paper bully in the world fought by a country that legitimately wants democracy, and is willing to sacrifice blood for it......unlike leftist safe space LGBTQXPENFBFUAJFHFK flower children

Supporting Ukraine is the only correct thing that the puppet masters of this garbage administration has done ......a broken clock is right twice a day

This just isn’t true..... Russia is losing bigly, and this war is probably going to collapse Putin’s regime, who is this generations Hitler. The advances Russia is making is grinding down Russia’s forces to near collapse, in which the strongest element left are the artillery companies razing entire villages into dust. Regardless of what went down with Brandon and Humper in Ukraine, This is a war against the biggest paper bully in the world fought by a country that legitimately wants democracy, and is willing to sacrifice blood for it......unlike leftist safe space LGBTQXPENFBFUAJFHFK flower children

Supporting Ukraine is the only correct thing that the puppet masters of this garbage administration has done ......a broken clock is right twice a day

If you believe the lying media on that you will be disappointed big time.

My 1-2 hour daily review of the war activity includes ZERO US media reports
So you actually think that Eastern part will be back in Ukraines hands long term and not under Russian control no matter if it's called independent or something similar? Good luck with that if you do.

So you actually think that Eastern part will be back in Ukraines hands long term and not under Russian control no matter if it's called independent or something similar? Good luck with that if you do.
Before the Eastern part is reclaimed, the southern part around Kherson will be reclaimed first in August/Sept. Eastern front in Ukraine will stabilize along a north-south river along the T-05-13 highway in the Donetsk, and Ukraine will counterattack back into the eastern section in early to mid fall.

Whether they get back all of the East is somewhat unlikely, as France and Germany are negotiating against Ukraine behind the scenes

Before the Eastern part is reclaimed, the southern part around Kherson will be reclaimed first in August/Sept. Eastern front in Ukraine will stabilize along a north-south river along the T-05-13 highway in the Donetsk, and Ukraine will counterattack back into the eastern section in early to mid fall.

Whether they get back all of the East is somewhat unlikely, as France and Germany are negotiating against Ukraine behind the scenes

I think you are living in fantasy land some. Ukraine usually only "reclaims" large areas when the Russians reposition troops for other objectives despite any claims by Ukraine and bloggers that feed propaganda. I will self ban for a month if Ukraine ever takes back that Donbass area and is in full control of it again.

I think you are living in fantasy land some. Ukraine usually only "reclaims" large areas when the Russians reposition troops for other objectives despite any claims by Ukraine and bloggers that feed propaganda. …..
You really haven’t kept up with the battles for Kyiv and that over Kharkiv. Not sure where you are getting your info…. Might want to revisit those sources

You really haven’t kept up with the battles for Kyiv and that over Kharkiv. Not sure where you are getting your info…. Might want to revisit those sources

I get it from the people that point out the BS. I bet unless the people are constantly deleting prior tweets etc. people that have you believing in Ukraines chances in Donbass have comedy channel level previous claims about what was going on in this war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT